007.

More To This, More To Us

"WHY ARE WE GOING OVER THIS AGAIN?" a female voice shouted.

"Suyeon! Why can't you tell me, why can't you be honest with me?" a male replied in angry but hurt voice.

"I am!" exclaimed the first voice.

"Are you? You are honest to everyone but me! Why can't you tell me how you feel for once? Why are you so afraid to talk to me? Can't you open your heart to me?" the male shouted in a pained tone, tears forming in his eyes.

"You're ridiculous!" she yells, and walks out the door.

"You walk out every damn time, I'm always the one that's left behind." he mutters with a pained look. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

It was past nine when Suyeon got back to the hotel. She had end up lost after wandering too far. She sighed as she walked back to her hotel suite. She taps her key card and pushes the door open. She strolls into the dark suite to see light coming from her bedroom. She slowly approaches the room expecting her fiancé to be there. She pushes the door to the lit room open and was met with the biggest shock of her life (or maybe not, she was use to it, was.). In her bed was her fiancé with a random women, both of which were asleep. She scoffs, a player would always be a player, no matter what they say. She grabs her suitcase and starts packing her things. She had enough of this. Myungsoo wakes up just as she finishes packing.

"Suyeon..?" he called out in a groggy voice.

"Glad you realize I still existed." she spat as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. 

The male got dressed as quick as he could, slipping on his pants and shirt as he ran after her. "Suyeon! Where are you going?" he called out.

"Away, away for good." she spat again as she slipped on her grey shoes.

"It's not what it looks like, I was drunk. Please Suyeon, don't go." he explained.

"I did not ask you to explain, I don't care. Do whatever you want." she said as she threw her key card at him and walked out of the suite. He followed her as she made way to the elevator. 

"Suyeon, please, please, love, don't go. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone to the bar, I- it's just the argument and everything, I needed a drink and-" 

"So it's my fault there's another women in my bed. You know what, I don't even care, go whoever you want." she lets out a humourless laugh. She turns around to take the stairs, not wanting to wait fo the elevator when Myungsoo slammed her against the nearby wall.

"What the !" she yells as pain spreads through her back. 

"Listen to me! Why can't you see that I need you! Why are you always walking away?!?" he shouted. She pushes him away and makes way to the stairs. Pain and discomfort slowly surfaces in her stomach, she winces and stumbles as dark spots appear in her vision but quickly catches herself before she fell. She decends the stairs quickly despite hauling a small suitcase. She yelps as Myungsoo grabs her arm harshly, she stumbles for the second time and loses balance due to holding her suitcase. Her feet slips and she tumbles down the other half of the remaining flight. Myungsoo screams her name as she slowly opened her eyes, her head pounded as the world around seemed to spin. She looks at the bloodied floor beneath her legs, her baby. And she slips into eternal darkness.

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"She's pregnant!" exclaimed one of the doctors around her. 

"Prepare the OR (operation room)! She might have miscarriage, and possibly a concussion." the second doctor curses, "we can't give her a CT scan...."

Suyeon was then pushed away. Myungsoo sat on the nearby bench as he looked as his bloody hands. It was all his fault. Worry builds up in his, he grew more anxious as the minute passed. She was pregnant, with his child. His heart clenched when he thought of what might be happening to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"Suyeon!" Myungsoo shouted as he pressed a button on the wall, she was finally awake.

A nurse and a doctor walks in minutes later to check up on her.

"What is your name?" asked the doctor, after checking on her vitals. 

"Suyeon, Hwang Suyeon. Doctor, is my baby okay?" she asks.

The doctor gives her a solemn look, "I am sorry Ms.Hwang, we couldn't save your child, you already lost too much blood by the time you arrived at the hospital."

"No, no that isn't true! Tell me you're lying, please..." she cried, her child, her innocent child who was never able to see the world. Myungsoo reached out to comfort her, "don't touch me! I don't want to see you! Leave, LEAVE!" the girl screamed as she flailed her arms.

"Hold her!" the doctor ordered over the noise as he injected a clear liquid into her, sedative. The doctor gives Myungsoo a nod as he walked out. 

 

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

I slowly crack open my eyes and was met with white hospital ceiling. Tears form as I recall what had happened. I look to my right to see Myungsoo. The person I wanted to see the least, right now.

"Myungsoo, you should've stayed away when I told you to, now we're both hurt."  I whispered as I his hair. 

I sit up in bed, as I observe my surronding. I unclip the heart monitor from my index and winced when it beeped flat. I pulled the bag of IV drip off its hook, not knowing how to pull it. I slipped on the slippers next to my bed on the left and slipped out of the hospital ward. I shuffle along the wall when I met the same doctor from the first time I was admitted to this hospital. 

"Hwang?" the doctor called out.

"Doctor Johnston." I gave her a small smile.

"What are you doing here? And why are you holding that?" the doctor laughed.

I shrugged my shoulder. 

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"Can I? Am I suppose to?" I asked quietly. My stomach grumbles and the doctor stands up. 

"Well I suppose you can use some food after I get you an IV pole for that." she smiles while pointing to the bag of liquid I was holding. I followed after her as she made way to the medical supply room. We end up in the hospital cafeteria after getting the IV pole. Doctor Johnston placed a tray of food in front of me, I thank her and dug right in.

"When can I discharge?" I asked as I grabbed my napkin. 

"Hmm tomorrow at the earliest." the doctor replied. "But you're going to have to check up at your local clinc or hospital." 

I nod as I finish eating.

I stand up just as the caferteria door swings open, revealing a panting man, Myungsoo. His eyes immediately fixes on me, and he lets out a visible sigh of relief. My eyes harden as I excuse myself and thank hte doctor for food, this late at night. My heart still hurts everytime I see him, I walk around him to get back to my room. He quietly follows after me. 

I enter my ward to find another doctor there.

"Ah Ms.Hwang, we were just going to remove that from you." he informs me as he gestures to the needle in my hand. 

I return to the bed and the doctor carefully removes the drip. 

"You can be discharged tomorrow if you're feeling better." 

"Yes, sir." I tell him with a small smile. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"Sir, please, please let me discharge now." I told the doctor after shooing Myungsoo to return to the hotel to shower.

"Ms.Hwang I-"

"Dr.Mitchell, let her discharge, I'll be in charge." a firm voice from behind the male doctor sounded.

"Dr.Johnston, fine, I hope you are actually feeling better Ms.Hwang. And remember to check in at a nearby clinc or hospital if you are feeling ill." he reminded.

"Yes, Dr.Mitchell, thank you." and with that the discharge papers were filled.

Suyeon walked out of the ward in her regular clothes, she gives Dr.Johnston a hug. "Thank you Dr.Jonhston."

"Ms.Hwang, I don't know what happened between you and your boyfriend, but forgiving takes a lot, and I hope you can be brave and forgive. Call me if you ever need me. I'll do what I can." she returns the hug and stuffs a slip of paper into the younger's hand.

Suyeon gives the doctor a bow and exits the hospital, getting onto a cab. "To the airport, sir." 

The cab passes the hotel and she out her phone, she sends her fiancé one last text. I'm sorry. She turns off her phone completely as the taxi makes its way to the Paris airport. She booked the first avaliable flight, which was to Canada, Toronto. 

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 She left me with one message, I'm sorry. 

Two words, that was not all she left me. She also left me with a broken heart, with many questions, she left me and now I'm lost.

 

 

 

 

►►►►

I had this typed like, what, two days ago? Or was it yesterday...? I went off track to play MapleStory, and I never finished playing today...they had a maintence, a unscheduled one... always happens when I'm on....anyway, my English , just realized. I should edit my stories but no.....oh I was going to say, the ending to this chapter was uh terrible like always, and like a filler like always, god, why am I always writing, like, fillers....

I have a stomach ache, kinda, cus I drank a bunch of yogurts yesterday, don't do it guys. 

I'm sorry for the bad updates and no updates. I might, might NOT be able to update tmr, I'll see if I can write before I head out to somewhere....

Comments are appreciated!

Night night guys~