004.

More To This, More To Us

Suyeon stares at Myungsoo's sleeping face.

"Funny how it took me forever to get away and be mad at you, but all you did was follow me around for a day and things are going back to the way it was..." she gave him a kiss on the forehead, "maybe I do love you too? I don't know Myungsoo...I don't know...what should I do....I'm sorry Myungsoo, we'll see if I come back, we'll see..." she whispers as she falls back onto the bed, next to Myungsoo. 

Suyeon wakes up for the second time that morning, her eyes flutter open to a pair of arms were wounded around her waist, the person's lip was on her temple, the faint sound of his breathing is heard by her. "Suyeon?" the man whispers in his hoarse morning voice, the lady lets out a grumble, still wanting to sleep.  "We're going to the boutique today, come on, wake up..." he ligtly pats her. "Yeonnie..." he whispers again. 

"Mmm, L...? What time is it...? Am I late...?"

"No, you sleepy head, you're on break right now, but I do need to go back to Aritia to check on things."

"Mmmm..." she hums again.

Myungsoo scoops her up, "if you don't wake up I'm going to dunk you in the tub~" he sing-says. He walks to the bathroom and turns on the faucet for the bathtub, filling the tub with warm water. When the water reached past half he dropped his fianceé in, earning a squel from her.

"Oh my god.... what the hell..." she mummbles as she slowly slips back to dreamland. 

"I'm turning the tab to cold if you don't wake up." Myungsoo threatens.

She mummbles something he couldn't understand and starts stripping out of her t-shirt and shorts. Preparing to take a shower though she was already soaked.

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 A hour or so later the couple walks out of their apartment and drives off in a black Porsche to a wedding boutique in town. "So after this we have the wedding photo booked, and I need to take a quick run to Aritia after dropping you off, I'll come back quick, hm?" 

"Kay." the girl replies as she looked out the window. She was back to ignoring him again. 

The male drops her off and drives  off to check in a work. Around 30 minutes later he returns to the boutique to accompany his fianceé in picking a wedding gown and a tuxedo for himself.

"So what do you have picked out?" he asked Suyeon as she walked out in a dress similar to a mini dress with a long skirt, Myungsoo made a face, "that's too, in..." the girl then twirled around and walked back to the changing room, face remaining neutral the whole time. 

After 10 minutes she walked out again, this time in a lacy backless dress with a silver- grey sash around her waist. To which the male immediately said, "too revealing, no." 

The girl sighed, she was never going to find a dress, those were the last 2 she had chosen out. She looked over at Myungsoo who was roaming the store, looking at the different wedding dresses. He suddenly stopped at the case with 3 wedding dress. 

"Oh, Mr.Kim, these are the season's newest dresses." 

"Are they one of a kind, like there's only one in the world?" he asked the lady from the boutique. 

"Yes, and the middle one in the case is already taken by someone." she informs him.

"Ah, it's okay, can you get the one on the left?" he asks, pointing the the layered white dress. It had a silvery strap on the right shoulder and a slit that reached just above the knee on the left side.

The sales lady nods and  carefully removes the dress from the showcase. They help Suyeon put the dress on. 

Suyeon walks out minutes later, amazed by the dress' beauty but reluctant cause of the price. "Myungsoo, it's too expensive, choose a differrent one." she attempts to convince him as she pokes his arm.

"Nope, it's fine, we'll get this one please." and he walks away to the tuxedo section. By the time Suyeon was finish changing, Myungsoo was sitting on the bench outside of the changing room playing with his phone.

"You done? Are the measurments right? I'm done, it's paid for too." he rambles. She gives him a nod as they walk out of the boutique. "I'll get a wedding planner to arrange everything else, okay?" Myungsoo asks. Suyeon nods again.

They once again set off to prepare for their wedding. This time arriving at a studio to get their wedding photo taken. They get a series of photo taken. The first one being a white and deep purple gown, with them dancing in a ballroom like scene, a photo that looks as though it was taken out of a disney film. After the first series of photo they left the studio to take photos outside, like the one with Suyeon in a casual summer dress and Myungsoo in a t-shirt and khaki, and them on the beach taking a walk. Then they took another series of photo with the two on a grassy hill, Suyeon in a sleeveless lacey wedding dress that gave off a vintage feeling. The photo displayed them running on a hill, her flowy dress flying after her. The next series of photo they took was on top of the Namsan Tower, this time Suyeon was in a loose cream coloured button up that had a black collar, paired with a black skirt. Myungsoo matched her office themed attire and had a black tie over a white button up and black suit pants. The photo shoot then moved to Myungsoo's apartment where they were still dressed in the same outfit. Photos of them standing by the window, on the balconey, being lovey dovey was taken. 

Finally they finished the photos shoot at 8 pm, after 6 hours. 

"Dinner's on us, let's go to the bbq place a few blocks down!" Myunsoo shouted over everyone cleaning up. A bunch of thank yous were heard by the couple. 

The night ended with the photo crew and the couple eating grilled meat and drinking souju. The squad then dispersed around 2 hours later, everyone stomaches ached from eating so much. The photo crew got into their cars and drove away while Myungsoo and Suyeon slowly walked back to Myungsoo's apartment. 

 

 

 

►►►►

There would be more, but I'm tried...going to sleep guys, maybe something better will appear tommorrow.