010.

More To This, More To Us

"Kim Myungsoo, how can you do this! You say you love me and what are you doing!? Wake up! Kim Myungsoo!" Suyeon sobbed as she sits next to his hospital bed in the ICU. He has been in a coma for more than a day.

"Miss Hwang, it's miracle he survived getting crashed at such a high speed against his spine. He is in a very critical state right now and if he doesn't wake up within 72 hours, it's hard to say if he'll ever wake up from coma state. And even if he does after 72 hours, the chances of him being paralyzed, or what some might know as vegatable state, is likely. Please don't expect too much."

His time was running out, 72 hours, he didn't have a lot of time until they pulled the wires and trasnfer him out of the ICU. She wasn't ready for him to leave her this way. To leave her forever. 

"Please wake up, please, I'll do anything you want. I'll marry you, I'll stay by your side forever, just wake up. Survive for me, I love you Myungsoo. Please.... what about our son, what is he going to do if you die? What am I going to do?" she begged him, even though she wasn't sure if he would hear her, if he would wake up, if he would live.

"We encourage families and friends to talk to patients though they are in a coma. Studies tell that they listen to what you tell them. It's kind of like, I guess, a source of light, hope lighting up a dark room."

"How can you be cruel to leave me like this? Don't you dare to die, wake up! I will kill myself if you die! I will go marry another man! Aren't you going to stop me? Don't you love me? I'm yours right?" she tried saying all sorts of things, she was going insane. She slowly lays her head down, next to his hand, sleep falls upon her.

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"What is his bp (blood pressure) and heart rate?" 

"Doctor they're dropping rapidly!"

"I'ts internal bleeding, prep the OR (operation room), now!" 

Suyeon wakes up on a bench outisde of Myungsoo's ward to see doctors and nurses rushing around the ICU, she grabs a nearby nurse. "W-what's happening?"

"Mr.Kim has internal bleeding, excuse me." and the nurse ran off to help the doctors.

"We aren't exactly clear about his condition. In his current state we do not want to risk having all these scans on him. Miss Hwang, you should return to you ward for some sleep."

After all this, was he going to die this way?

Internal bleeding, she had read about how severe it could be, when she was studying some medics. Was he going to die on the operation table? It should've been her, she should've died, if she died he would've been fine.

"This is all my fault, I should've died, I should've died instead. It should've been me." she mummbled as she wandered up a flight of stairs. She pushed open the door, a breeze nearly knocks her over. She walks to the ledge and dangles her feet over the edge. 

"Why is fate playing with me? Is this what I deserve? What did I do to deserve this!?" she screams into the night.

"Noona! What are you doing? Come back here, get down from there!" 

"Jihun-ah, it's always you that's there for me. Thank you for supporting me. You are wonderful, sometimes I think I'm actually the younger of us two. I'm sorry for disappointing you. Noona is sorry, I've been a bad noona." she sighs as she slips closer off the edge.

"Y-ah, Hwang Suyeon, what are you doing?" a weak voice asked her. She whips her head around.

"Myung-s-soo? B-but I thought,  I thought the doctor said..." she was suprised, shocked, grateful, happy, relieved, all these emotions filled her. Tears formed in her eyes. "You're okay..." 

"Of course I am! I still have to marry you, you promised." he coughed. "Come down from their, love." he managed a smile though he was weak.

She shakily turned herself around to get down from the ledge, her legs felt like jelly. She push herself to stand when her legs give out on her and she collaspes onto the roof. Two relieved sighs were heard. She forces herself up and ran to Myungsoo.

"Oh my god, you're alive. Oh my god, I thought you were going to die! Why did you do that!" she sobbed slapping his arm. 

"Ah! That hurts!" he yelped. Jihun led them both down back to his ward. 

"What about the internal bleeding? How did you..."

"It wasn't me, you dummy, Kim is a common last name." 

She teared up from relief, he was finally back. "I was out for a check up, don't do that ever again, don't you dare to die. How can you love me when you're dead." 

"I hate you! I hate you! I'm so happy that you're fine, but I hate you!" she yelled at him.

"That wasn't what you told me when I was in the ICU. What was it you said? Oh right Please wake up, I love you, please please!" he mocked her.

"Love birds, hate to interrupt such a lovey-dovey moment, but have a fiancée to go back to, and some parents to report to, so see you two tomorrow, and noona stop hitting hyung. He's been hit enough." Jihun tells the couple as he got up to leave. They both wave good bye to him before she went back to glaring at Myungsoo.

"Suyeon-ah, can you do one thing for me?" Myungsoo asked out of the blues.

"What?" she barked.

"Kiss me." he stated bluntly. 

A furious blush made way to her face, "y-yah, you ert, I'm a patient too!"

"And so? A kiss would heal me!" Myungsoo cired dramatically, but when she siad nothing and continued to look a way he gave up, "I-I'm sorry, I'm asking for too much aren't-mm" he was cut off by Suyeon who slammed her lips against his. He slowly returned the kiss, and their kiss turns into more than just a kiss. She pushes him away earning a grunt from him. She rushes out of his hospital ward to return to her own. 

"Where are you going?" he called out.

"Back to my room!" she huffed and shuffled away with a red face. 

 

 

 

►►►►

This was on the short side, but cute. So cute. OMG SHE'S ACCEPTING HIM, AWWW!

Har this was suppose to be diffrent, I was going to make him forget her but this was too dramatically cute, GTG BYE! GDN!