009.

More To This, More To Us

Her son looked just like him as a kid. It has to be his son right? But it can't be, not after that incident. He doesn't know anymore, has she moved on? Who's the father of her child? Did she marry already? Is she returning for good? All these questions ran through Myungsoo's head. He didn't know what to do. She didn't want anything to do with him, but he can't live without her, the world was dull without her, she was the happiness in his life. He has loved her since he met her, but he never told her until a couple of years ago because she never seemed to take interest in him. 

Suyeon stood outside her family mansion. She mentally debated wether to stay at the family house or stay at a hotel. She was finally home, but it didn't feel like home anymore, she was away for too long, but she never felt homseick because her home is where her son is. Suddenly from behind her she hears a squeal.

"Miss!" Suyeon turns her head and sees Madam Park running towards her, Madam Park was one of the old maids that took care of her, she is also the mother to Eun Ae, her brother's fianceé.

"Madam Park!" I smile widely.

"Your back!" she says hugging me. She takes a step back and notices Jisoo standing next to me, "who's this little boy?" she asks.

"He's my son, Jisoo." I smile again.

"Your s-son? But I thought- I, ah he's adorable!" Park changes the topic when she notices Suyeon discomfort on the topic. "Let's go in, your mother misses you a lot, we all do." 

The three enters the house and nearly everyone in the household floods out to meet the return of their young miss.

"Hwang Suyeon!" her mother shouts over the servants greetings. "You rascal! How can you just leave without telling your poor mother!" her mother then walks up to her and slaps her head.

"Mom, I'm back." she hugs her mother despite being hit in the head.

"You only called twice, in what? 20 months!" 

"Sorry mom, I'll call more often from now on." she tells her mother with a sheepish smile.

"Your not returning for good?" the mother asked, a bit sad that she wasn't going to see her daughter for a long time again.

"I'm not sure yet, we'll have to see how things go." 

Suddenly her mother adverts her attention from her daughter and notices little Jisoo, "who is this cutie?" her mother asked suprised.

"Jisoo, your grandson, my son."

"Son!? Grandson!?" her mother unlike Madam Park, was taken back, very taken back. "How old is he?"

"11 months."

"Then is he-" 

"Mom, I'm hungry, let's go." Suyeon cuts her mother off. 

Her mother can see the small resemblance between Jisoo and Myungsoo, and why does their name both end in 'soo'?

 

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

Her mother wasn't the only one that noticed the resemblance, her brother and father did too, heck, it was so obvious anyone who saw Jisoo and Myungsoo would think they're father and son.

Dinner was passed in a suspicious silence. They were half way through dessert when Jihun decided to speak up, "so, noona, why is your son named Jisoo?" 

Suyeon froze, she never really thought about it, the name just came to her. "Cause I named him that?" she replied. 

"Noona, how I see it is, Ji comes from Jihun, and Soo comes from his father's name."

"H-his father?" she choked.

"Yeah, Soo as in Myungsoo." 

"I-I never really thought about his name, his name just came to me." his sister tired to shrug his comment off.

"So his father is Myungsoo." Jihun stated instead of asking. 

"Who said that!" she says in a too loud voice, she clears , "it's not." 

The brother  just sighs, sometime he wonders who's actually the older sibling. His sister always ran from problems she didn't know how to solve. 

"Thank you for the food, I will be returning to my room." Suyeon states as she gives the elders a bow and carries her son back to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"Noona, you're always out here at night." Jihun says as he takes a seat next to his sister and dips his feet into the pool.

"The night is soothing." his sister hums. 

"Where's Jisoo?" he asks the older.

"Ah, mom and dad wanted to play with him." she smiles.

"Noona, have you ever thought of telling hyung the truth?" he asks a second question.

"The truth is harsh, I don't think I can. Not that he can't take the truth, it's I that can't." she pauses, "you know what happened in France? I had a miscarriage, it was his fault, I don't like to blame anyone but that's the truth. Jisoo was suppose to have a twin, and his twin didn't even survive longer than a month. I know you want me to talk it out with your hyung, but it's not that easy. Honestly, Myungsoo is someone that's really caring and nice, and I really really like him, but he's a player, once a player always a player. I don't want to be played. It hurts to be played." she tells her brother with a bitter laugh.

"Noona, did you know, hyung never played before he met you. He started all this player and one night stand thing because he thought he would never get you. It was hard for him too, but he wanted your attention even if he was never going to have you. All this, for your attention. Honestly I have nothing to say. Jisoo is his son, he deserves to know that if he doesn't and it's a matter of time that the reporters realize. They look that a like." 

"When I travelled around, it was hard. A lady with a child. Once he ran off while I was paying attention and I was so lucky for a stranger to return him to me. I can't lose anything else Jihun. I don't know if I can go on if I break one more time. The only reason why I'm still living this life is for Jisoo. God, you don't know how suprised and happy I was when I realized I had Jisoo, it was a miracle, he appeared when I was at my lowest. I am still here because of him, I live for him." 

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. Please come back to me, I can't live on without you." A voice from behind the two told her. 

"You do this every damn time, huh?" she asks her brother. 

Her brother just pats her back and stands up, "actually talk it out this time and I'll stop."

"This is history repeating itself. There isn't anything for me to say." she tells Myungsoo, not giving him a single glance. She walks away out of the house's property. She walks out onto the busier streets of Seoul. 

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through, I was young, immature but I really really did love you." Myungsoo follows behind her. She crosses the street to the convenience store, she was half way across the road when a speeding SUV heads in her direction. Myungsoo watches as she obliviously continues, he reaches out to oull her away but she was too far. He sprints the 2 metres to her and covers her as the car collides with his back instead of her side. He grunts as the card skids to a stop, she turns around to face his limp body.

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo! Don't die on me! This is not some drama! Wake up!" she was frantic.

His eyes open for the slightest bit, "Suyeon, I'm sorry, I love you." he tells her before his eyes shut again.

"No Myungsoo!" she pats his cheeks, "I love you too, don't, Myungsoo!" she screams as sirens are heard.

 

 

 

 

►►►►

Ho oh, double update! Double drama! Lol what am I writing. I dunno, eh.

Thank you everyone for reading! 22 subscribers! Yay! ~\o/~