Epilogue: Preparing for the Wedding

More To This, More To Us

It has been weeks, more than a month, after Myungsoo's proposal, the wedding date has been set by our parents and now I'm stuck in a boutique with Myungsoo. I glare at him as he picked out more dresses for me. 

"Who said you get to pick the dress? Aren't I the bride?" I shot daggers with my eyes. 

"Mm but I'm the groom, plus it's not like you're going to pick one. You know you, indecisive." he muttered as he chose a pastel pink dress.

"Ew, I don't want a pink dress! Can't I have like a white or cream colour one? And we've been here for like what, an hour? Can we go now? I wanna have bubble tea." I whined from across the room.

"Why are you so whiney today? Gosh how old are you? Act your age." 

I looked at him with my mouth hanging open, "did you just sass me? Oh my god, I can't believe you sassed me! I'm getting my bubble tea, have fun with the dresses your self!" 

Maybe I was over reacting, but I can't help. Mood swings happen when you're pregnant! 

Myungsoo runs after me but I ignore him, walking through the mall to a small cafe there. I am greeted by familiar faces when I get to the cafe. The staff working there recognize me, and they wave back at me. I order myself a Calpis and some snacks before walking away from the counter, Myungsoo still pestering me.

"Yah, are you going to ignore me? Why are you so moody today? Yah, Hwang Suyeon, babyyy, answer me." 

I turn to him, an annoyed expression on my face. "Shut up you're annoying." 

Just when he wanted to reply one of the staff, Soohyun, walks over. 

"Hey Suyeon, you're here again. Isn't this the 3rd time you've been here this week?" he grinned as he set my order down.

"Mmm, it's actually the 4th. I can't believe you, Yoo Soohyun! You should remember!" I whined to him.

"Is this you're boyfriend? How can you get such a good looking guy? I don't even have a girlfriend and look at your's!" he teased.

"You can have him, I don't want him, so annoying!" I scream quietly.

"I'm sure it's just you and your mood swings. What a moody girl. I can't believe a whiney brat like you is having her second-hmp!" I slap my hand against his mouth. 

"Shut up, or the brat will kill you." I glared at him for almost exposing me. He just chuckled. 

"Tsk tsk, you didn't tell him yet? How could you do that." he accused as he got up to get back to work.

"Shut up and work." I muttered as I sipped on my drink, satisfying my craving.

"What didn't you tell me? Your second what? What are you hiding?"  Myungsoo asked as I snacked on my food.

"You're annoying, shut up. Figure it out yourself, Korea's cutest bachelor." I nonchantly said as I scrolled through my social media. Silence, he didn't reply me, I turned my head and stared at him. His face was straight, I opened my mouth to ask him what's wrong when he pulled me in for a kiss. I squeal against his lips as I tried to push him away. In the background I hear a snap of a camera. Myungsoo finally pull away and I look away from him. 

"What was that?" I asked still not facing him. 

"Nothing." 

Suddenly I renembered the snap in the background. I quickly looked to Soohyun who was laughing. "Now I have a picture of Korea's most famous heirs kissing." Myungsoo just chuckles as he asks Soohyun to send it to him. I shot out of my seat ready to murder Soohyun. I accidentally trip over a chair leg and send myself flying, an arm wraps itself around my waist. I turn to see Myungsoo, tears welled in my eyes.

"Yah! Hwang Suyeon be careful! You're pregnant I don't want... you know, to happen again." I hug him, relieved that he caught me or else history might've repeated itself. I try to calm myself my taking deep breaths but I can't help but let a few tears to escape.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful from now on." I mumbled into his chest. He my hair as he brought me back to the bench we were sitting on. 

"Why are you crying? It's okay you silly girl." 

"Let's go back to the boutique." I say as I stand up and grab my drink. I wait for Myungsoo and we stroll back to the boutique. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

"I want the card's to be pink and blue though!" I argued.

"No, that's so weird. It's going to be lavender and cream, the ribbon can be pink if you want pink that much." his voice told me it was final. 

"Whatever." I muttered as Jisoo climbed onto my lap to steal some banana milk from me. 

"Jisoo, no more, it's not good for you." Myungsoo told him from the floor. I made a face from the couch. "Suyeon, stop making faces." he commanded as he finished ordering the cards for our wedding. 

"Whatever, I'm going for a walk. Jisoo want to come with mommy to the park?" my son shakes his head and says 'daddy'. "Fine mommy will go herself." I pinched his cheeks.

I grab a hoodie and left without another word. My keys jingle in my pocket as I strolled to the park, enjoying the sunset. The leaves were starting to turn brown and red. I settle on a swing at the park. I was just swinging myself back and forth, back and forth when 4 highschool boys approached me.

"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing here by yourself?" one tried to flirt with me. I glared at him. I was the same age as most university students so I might look around their age. 

"Not you." I snort.

His friends snickered. "Oooh a girl with attitude, just what I like." I ignored his comment and stood up.

"Aw pretty girl where are you going?" the first asked me again.

"Not to you." I smiled fakely at him.

"What school do you go to? Maybe we should visit you." a third hollered.

"University of Seoul." I reply with a mocking grin. I suppose I could let my frustration out of them. 

"I've always wanted an older girl." the fourth smirked.

"Really? How sweet of you kids, but I hate to break it to you, I'm engaged and I have a son. , huh?" I fake a pout. 

"It's okay noona, we can keep low." 

"Pft, off little boys. I'm out of your league. You highschool kids, just go home before your mother gets worried. Oh and stop messing with every girl you come across. Not everyone is as weak as you think. I got more power than you think." I walk around them. I walk away from the park and onto the sidewalk when one of the kids harshly pulled my arm. I sighed, kids can be annoying. I turned around and glared at them. 

"What?" I barked.

"You can't just leave noona."

"Why can't I?" I yawn, bored. 

"Because noona should help her dongsaengs with something." I looked at him in disgust. I try to walk in the other direction but he grabbed my arm. I tried to kick him but the other boys surronded me. I tried to reach for my phone but I realized I didn't have it. I mentally cursed. The boys took another step closer when the one holding me gets pulled away from me. I turn around ot witness Myungsoo punching him. 

" off kids. Don't touch her if you want your future. Don't bother any other girls like this or you will regret it." Myungsoo spat as he grabbed my wrist.  I bit my lip as I watch Myungsoo, I was so dead. 

We walked about a block from the park when he turned around to face me. "Are you crazy!? Don't you dare to ever go out without your phone or alone, ever again! What if something actually happened? What if I didn't get here in time? I was worried sick!" he shouted at me. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Sorry." I uttered quietly, head hanging so I didn't have top face him, and so he didn't see my tears. He cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. 

"Don't cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I was just worried." he captured my lips, taking me away from all my worries. 

"Let's go, we should pick Jisoo up from Mrs.Lee and go eat." he told me as he laced our fingers together and led the way home. I hummed and took a deep breath to ease the unsettling feeling from before. He stopped and turned to me again, kissing me for the second time. "Stop thinking about it." 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

"So this is our largest banquet hall, we could fit around 50 tables without dance floor or 30 tables with dance floor." the general manager of the hotel informed us. I grabbed Myungsoo's arm.

"Dance floor!" I harshly whispered into his ear. He nodded.

"We'll have 30 tables with dance floor then." and the matter was settled!

"What about the menu? We have buffet or-" or not, I pouted.

"No buffet." Myungsoo cut in. "Have dinner served in courses." 

"Yes, of course. And when would you like to come in to try the menu?"

"Tommorrow." Myungsoo stated as we walked out. 

"Yes , see you at noon then, good bye Mr.Kim, Ms.Hwang." 

The wedding date was a month and a half away and we were only doing last minute preparations. 

"We're not done, you still need to adjust your dress because you were being whiney last time." Myungsoo reminded me. I groaned, I just want to go home to Jisoo.

We headed to the boutique to get my dress adjusted. It was amazing, the dress had one lace sleeve that went just below my shoulder. We were having a wedding in the winter so we were stuck in a chapel, but the chapel is a beautiful glass building, I hated to admit that I loved it. 

"Hey, Suyeon. Come on." he said as he extended his hand for me to reach. I grabbed it and got out of his car. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"So kids, where to for honey moon?" asked my father from the opposite side of the table. I stopped chewing on my dinner.

"Honeymoon? What about Jisoo?"

"Who are we? His grandparents! I'll take good care of him!" my mother exclaimed from the other side of the dinner table.

"Myungsoo, hm, you choose, I don't care." I nudged his leg as I continued eating.

"We'll go after Jiyeon is born." he smiled at my parents.

"Maybe we could've gone after we got married if you didn't get me pregnant again so soon." I muttered under my breath just loud enough for him to hear. He chuckles while shaking his head, I turn and glare at him.

"Don't act like you didn't want it." he leaned in and whispered into my right ear. I kicked his shin under the table and he grunts. 

"Fu*k you." I whisper into his ear.

"Tsk tsk, language, babe. I know you want to but supress that feeling until we're home." he teased.

"Bully." I spat as I poked at my food, face flushed. 

We finished dinner in no time and was at the door, bidding good bye.

"Now kids, remember it's Jihun's wedding the day after tommorrow so keep things toned down." my mother warned. My father coughed beside her. Was she talking about what I think she is...

I stared at my mother my mouth agape. My son's innocent ears. Jihun's wedding was the day after, his wedding was in the autumn, mine was in the winter, soon after he comes back from his honeymoon.

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

 

"So the cake will be a vanilla sponge cake with honey buttercream filling and covered cream cheese buttercream. And we can decide the design, but you'll get to finalize it." 

I nod my head as the baker stated the things that I asked for. I smiled as I squeezed onto Myungsoo's hand, I was so excited to see the design. 

"We will contact you when we finish the design Ms.Hwang." and the baker leaves after giving us a small bow.

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

Myungsoo kisses the side of my head as we watched Eun Ae walk down the aisle. "That's going to be us soon." My smile grows bigger than it already was. Jisoo sits on his lap, giggling. I pinch his cheek.

"Aw, little Jisoo already knows what's going on."

"Stop pinching him." Myungsoo slaps my hand away.

"Hey, he's my son. Keep in mind that your name isn't on his birth certificate." Myungsoo kisses me, his way of telling me to shut up. I punch his arm before watching my brother say his vows. He deserves happiness, after all he has done for mine, it was amazing to see him finally have his own. He was a wonderful brother.

 

 

 

 

►►►►

Merp, lol it turned into her bro's wedding. Oh well. My shoulder hurts from gaming, old injuries, sigh. I'm hungry. This took so long, sry guys. There's probably one more and that's the end to this randomness. While I'm at this, what should I write next?

 

Sehun x OC (Heidi) [spin off idea for Mermaid's Tale]

He meets a girl while he's on land. 

So Mermaid's Tale was based off 'The Little Mermaid' and this one is pratically based off 'Sleeping Beauty', kind of. 

 

Or

 

Myungsoo x OC (Hwang Sulin or Hwang Suyeon, you choose.) and Yixing x OC (Tse Heelin)

A gang theme kind of thing. So lol idk, undercovers, revealing, danger, giving up their bodies for investigation.

 

Or

 

Mark x OC (Hwang Heiyi, tbh, why is she a Hwang, lol might change her last name, but i might be lazy.)

Super natural. Elements.

Mark's part of a water clan, the Orcas, he's also wolf because his blood line was mixed long long ago. So he finds his mate who happens to be one of the last of the fire clan, the Butterflies. And she doesn't accept him 
It is said, one of the Butterflies will bring back the Phoenix. She bears the blessing or the curse.

 

My dad's being annoying, and he just got back. Please do shut up, I should've just made an excuse, why am I so dumb.