006.

More To This, More To Us

"Jason left his friend's room, deciding to head to his own room, when a fist comes in contact with his jaw. He lets out a grunt and lifts his head to look at the attacker, whom now was grabbing his shirt's collar. 

"What do you want?" he asked through a jaw ache.

"Leave Suyeon alone. She's taken, so back off buddy." the attacker spat.

"She's my friend. I have my own fianceé, stop obsessing over her. All she wanted was some space, L."

"What?" the older male asked as he slammed the younger against the nearby wall, earning another grunt. Suddenly the door to the room suite Suyeon was staying in opened, and she was by her friend's side.

"Kim Myungsoo! What do you think you're doing!" she screamed as she pushed the older away. She touched Jason's swollen jaw, "are you okay? Should we go to the hospital?"

Her friend shakes his head, "ugh, no, just- ugh, to the first aid room or something...." Jason groaned in pain.

"Let's get you to the hopsital, I don't think your jaw is okay, it's so swollen." she mummbled as she closed her room door and brushed past Myungsoo to leave. 

"So this is how it is, no matter what happens I don't matter."

As much as Suyeon wanted to walk away like he didn't exist, she can't let him have his ways. "This isn't how it is, you're the one that hurt someone." and with that she descended in the elevator.

Myungsoo sighed as he walked back to his own room.

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

After a 15 minute taxi ride, the two friends get to the hospitial where Jason gets checked up. As they wait for the papers to be finished Jason speaks up, "Suyeon, I know I'm suppose to be on your side but I could tell that he really likes you. You're actually hurting him, and it doesn't feel nice to be hurt by the one you love. I'm speaking this as a spectator."

She looks at her friend in disbelief. 

"I know, he punched me, that is a little overboard but you should see the way he looks at you. The way he acts around you, he's much more gentle and it's like you can feel how much he likes you, I don't know how to explain it, but it's his..I guess, affection for you...." Jason trails off.

"He can't love me, I told you. He can't...." she cries in a desperate voice, almost like she was seeking conformation from her friend.

"He never said he wouldn't, maybe he does. Face it Suyeon, stop avoiding the topic. Maybe he actually likes you, maybe he actually loves you. You're perfect in your own way, stop comparing yourself to others." he told her just before his name was called by a nurse.

When Jason returned his friend was zoned out, and she continued to zone out for the rest of the day.

Jason's words kept ringing in her head. Maybe he does....face it Suyeon....stop avoiding the topic... Maybe he actually likes you....love you....

Suyeon randomly strolls, planning to cross the street when several honks sounded from around her, she looks up to see a white truck speeding towards her, the driver was honking her to move as he tried to pull the brakes. The truck got closer and closer but she stared dumbly at it until someone pulled her from the road and onto the sidewalk.

"YAH HWANG SUYEON!" the person shouted, but she gave no response, she zoned out once again. "Suyeon?" the voice asked again in a concerned tone. The person turned her around to face him. 

"Myungsoo, I don't want to face the truth, I don't want to...." she started sobbing.

"Suyeon? What truth? What happened? Tell me, Suyeon?" he pestered her. She buried herself into his chest. 

"I don't want to face it..." tears streamed down her face, wetting his shirt. He slowly her hair, whispering comfortiung words. Myungsoo brought Suyeon back to the hotel and to her room before heading out, seeking her friend, Jason Le. 

He knocked on the younger man's door. Jason swung his suite door open and widen his eyes, he moved to slam the door when Myungsoo stopped the door and shouted,  "no harm! Wait!" 

The younger opened the door again, "can I come in to talk?" Jason reluctantly let him  in.

"I apologize for hitting you, not sincere but I apologize." Jason unconciously backed away, though the doctor told him it was no big deal. 

"What do you want? There has to be more than this." Jason questioned.

"Suyeon has been zoning out since yesterday, after you guys came back."

"I'm not sure..."

"She also said something about not wanting to face the turth..." Myungsoo's brows were furrowed.

Jason's face lit up, "ah, that. I talked to her about something..." he trailed off.

"What?" the older immediately asked.

"Ask her yourself, but first I have a question for you. How much do you love her?"

"I-what? How much do I love her?" Myungsoo repeated the question, Jason gives him a nod. "I love her enough to save her from anything, I say I would die for her because I want to be the one by her side. But I would go to the moon and back, climb the tallest mountain, swim the harshest waters just for her. I am willing to do anything for her. I am willing to do anything not to lose her."

Jason gave him a sincere smile, "talk to her then, get her to tell you. You guys need to talk without her ending it by walking away. You know, she's a really insecure girl, and she's actually really considerate. She doesn't want this between you guys because she doesn't want to ruin your happiness, just telling you the reason in case you didn't know. She's a silly girl, more fragile than she looks." 

"She is, thank you Jason." Myungsoo sincerely thanks him before walking out. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

Myungsoo pressed the doorbell to his fianceé's hotel suite. Bags of take out food in his hand.  A tired girl answered the door, she once again stared at him like a lost child, but her eyes showed that she wasn't lost, just deep in thoughts, in frustration.

"Suyeon? I got food, come eat." he told the retreating figure in a soft voice.  She mummbles something the Myungsoo can't make out and walks back to bed. Myungsoo grabs a certain box from his bag of food and follows after the lady. 

"Hmm, I got your favourite dessert, panna cotta~" he told her while waving the box in front of her face. 

"I'm not hungry, L go back to your own room." she sighed, they were back to her avoiding him. Running from him.

"Suyeon, tell me what's wrong, please, why are you running from me? Did something happen?" he got straight to the point.

"I don't know. I don't know, I don't know! I don't want to see you! But you're always on my mind! What is wrong with me!?" she lets out in a frustrated tone as she got out of bed to the small deck of her suite. She inhaled the Paris breeze when black spots appeared in her vision, she shakes her head but they are still there, the city of lights suddenly turns into a  dark abyss.

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

L immediately got into a taxi and went to the nearest hospital. The doctor from the ER told him she just passed out from the lack of sleep, fatigue, and lack of food. So in short her body went on shut down mode from running on nothing. He was told it was nothing to bad, but she is going to have to stay until she wakes up and maybe a few hours after that. Myungsoo fell asleep on the chair next to Suyeon.

Suyeon woke up in the middle of the night whent a doctor went to check up on her. Suyeon snuck out of bed when the doctor left her room, she entered the hospital corridor and called out ot the doctor, the women turned around in confusion as Suyeon got closer to talk to her. 

"Doctor, can I get a blood test...." 

"For what?" the doctor asked in confusion.

"For-r- uh, um, I think I'm pregnant...." 

"Oh, is that so?" the doctor asked in a rather suprised tone. Suyeon nods her head quietly. The doctor checks her watch, "ah it's past 7, we can get one for you now if you want?"

The Korean girl follows quietly behind the Parisian doctor, who luckily for her knew English. She was lead to a nurse who took a blood sample and escorted her back to her room, where she recieved a juice box.

"Don't want you passing out do we?" the nurse laughed. Suyeon returned the smile and sipped her juice box. Myungsoo woke up some time after she got back, he watched as she finished her juice box and waited for the doctor to return.

About an hour later the doctor entered the room holding a file and a bottle. She handed Suyeon the bottle before pulling her report out in front of her. 

"Is he going to stay?" the doctor asked as she raised a brow at Myungsoo.

Myunsoo answered yes immediately, but Suyeon asked him to leave the room just for the moment. 

"The results?" Suyeon asked in a tiny voice, she feared the results. This was a crossroad to her, and she knew which way she was already going, straight, because that's the only way, there was no crossroad. 

"Positive, I honestly would congratulate you but you don't seem to happy about it." the doctor revealed. 

Suyeon knew it was going to turn out this way, she knew she was pregnant, she lets out a sigh of defeat, "what do I do?" she whispered as she buried her face in her palms. She can feel the frustration building in her chest, she took deep breaths in attempt to calm herself. 

"You seem to know some basics about medic?" the doctor asked in a curious voice.

"Yeah, I took some classes, I wanted to study medical science but I dropped it eventually." 

"Well then you should know that you need to eat, and control your emotions. I can tell your in distress."

Suyeon gave the doctor a despaired look, "I don't even know what to do..." 

"Boy problem? Something to do with the guy outside." 

Suyeon nodded withe the same look still on her face. 

"Talk it out, child." and with that the doctor walked out with a small smile. The doctor stopped by the door outside, Myungsoo jumped up and bombarded the professinal with questions about his fianceé.

"Mr.Kim, she will tell you when she decides to, give her some space. Treat her well, make sure she eats enough and cut down on caffine and alcohol, and here's my number, tell her to call me if she needs a friend in Paris." she told the younger man as she handed him her card. 

Myungsoo cauitously entered the hospital room, "are you okay?" he asked.

"Mmm, let's go." she told him as she changed in front of him, he widened his eyes and turned away. He followed her like a lost puppy as she strolled out of the hospital. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"I want panna cotta." she frowned at the phone.

"Panna cotta? Anything else?" the male across the phone asked.

"Ummm-" 

"Wait, no panna cotta, panna cotta has rum. Doctor said no alcohol." she can she the male crinckling his nose.

"Ugh, get me something with cream then, dessertttt. Like creme brulee, or creme caramel, I don't whatever." the girl mummbled into her phone as she rolled around in bed. 

"Mmm, bye." and the call ended. 

Myungsoo smiled at his phone, she was finally warming up to him again. He wondered what the doctor told her.

 

 

►►►►

My ending , this time my excuse is I didn't finish the chapter, why am I posting it then? Cus i feel like it, so deal with it.

Anyways, what was I saying, ah idk. 

I saw this guy when I went to the mall and he's cute~