003.

More To This, More To Us

Jihun watches from his bedroom window, he can tell things aren't good between his sister and her fiancé. He walks out of his bedroom when he hears footsteps in the hall.

"Noona, did you have to be so harsh?" her brother sighed a long and deep sigh.

His sister leans against the wall, slowly sliding down to the floor. "J, he's my best friend right? Then why does it hurt so much to reject a best friend...why..?"

He shakes his head at his hopeless sister. "Go to sleep..." he tells her as he lifts her from the marble tiles.

"Where's L....L...." she babbles as the alcohol she had finally takes a toll. Jihun drops her on her bed and goes out to his friend.

"Hyung, yah, stop crying. Don't be like this, you know how she is, you more than anyone should know. Go, she's asleep, but she's looking for you." he tells the older, while looking ot his sister's bedroom window.

"Can I?" the older asked the younger.

The younger nods, "go." 

And with that the older makes way to her bedroom. 

"I hope I'm making the right decision..." he tells the night.Thin arms wrap around his waist from behind. "J, believe yourself, I know you are."

"Eun-ah, what are you doing here?" he asked his secret lover.

"I live here." she stated the obvious.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, just teasing."

Jihun turns around to kiss the family maid.

"It's your birthday today. What do you want to do?" he asks after checking his watch.

"Ahhh I'm finally 18..." she mummbled into his back. "anything is fine, you've been so stressed lately..."

"Date it is, I'll pick you up at hmmm 6."

"Am?"

"Pm." he deadpanned.

Most of the servants knew about him and the young maid, but no one said a word to his parents and he was thankful.

"Mmm it's late, go sleep." he ushered her as they both slipped inside the silent house. He gives her a peck on her lips as they neared her room door, Jihun's girlfriend gives him a wave and enter the room she was given . And with that he is alone again.

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT THE !" a scream is heard in every corner of the Hwang household. " OFF!...Oh my god...why can't you leave me alone...why? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you commiting yourself to me... don't L, don't, please...find someone you love, find someone that's actually worth it...." her screaming turns into sobbing.

Myungsoo bends down to hug the girl, who was sobbing on the floor against her own bed. "Shh, it's okay, it's okay my love..." slowly Suyeon fell asleep again. When she woke up she was in her best friend's arms, him leaning against her bed and her against him. She roughly pushed him away and walked out of her room, heading to the kitchen to satisfiy her growling stomach.

"Good morn- oh no it's afternoon already, Miss. I hope you enjoyed your morning cuddle." a young maid teased Suyeon.

"Eun Ae, right?" the young miss asked the young maid.

"Y-yes Miss." she stutters and slightly shakes from the older's glare.

"Eu-" 

"Noona stop bullying people younger than you!" the young maid's boyfriend, Suyeon's brother pulls the young maid behind him. His sister look at him with her left brow raised.

"Tsk tsk Jihun, what would dad say about this relationship?" the older taunts her brother with a wicked smile. Her brother pokes her head and says in a very serious tone, "noona you don't scare me, you  have something worst for me to expose, so stop scaring my girl and go away, go bully hyung instead." 

Suyeon's face dropped, "I was kidding, but fine." the oldest of the three walks to a random cabinet with her head held high and grabs two packs of chips. She then threw one pack at the back of her brother's head and hulls herself onto the marble counter of the beautiful kitchen. 

"Yah, take her on a date, you ty boyfriend. I'll tell Madam Ahn. Go, go, go. Go eat some lunch or ice or take a walk, I don't know watch a movie? Do something cute and romantic for your adorable girlfriend okay? Have fun Eun-ah, and happy birthday, maybe you'll find a gift in your room if you go change now~" Suyeon had snuck a gift into the younger's room before she entered the kitchen.

"Thank you K!" she bows.

"Yah, am I not your friend? Friends don't bow." she grins at the maid, "ah stop wasting time with the lonely me, go have fun kids!" 

"Noona, I'm like what 13 months younger? And you know you're not lonely, you have your L, 'L, L, don't....L....'" her brother mimics her voice yesterday.

"Hate you too, since you have so much time to spare, go tell Madam Ahn!" she sticks her tounge out at him. 

"Sigh, you're better to Eun than to me." the brother dramatically complains.

"Eun is Madam Park's daughter, and I love Madam Park, so of course." the sister dramatically replies. With that the brother leaves to find the head maid.

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 Myungsoo wakes up with a pillow next to his face and a blanket on his lap. He was still in his fianceé's room. A smile plays on his lips as he gets up from the floor and stretches. He looks around the room and find it empty. Myungsoo walks out of the bedroom and makes way to the kitchen, where there was a lot of noise. 

L stands and watch the Hwang brother and sister interact, his heart warms at her behaviour, this was the girl he loved, the girl he knew. The younger brother walks out and pats his shoulder. 

"Go easy on her, hyung. She really likes you too, I can tell." and then the younger walks away to find the Madam Ahn. 

L walks up to the girl sitting on the counter and back hugs her. She squeals and stops swinging her legs, "L! You-" she catches herself mid sentence and stops talking, she slids forward to get out of his embrace but his hold was firm.

"Let go Myungsoo." he tighten his grip instead. She slumps against him. "Aren't you tired? Why don't you give up?" she asks in a soft, tired tone.

"Because I won't give up on the girl I love." 

She lets out a shakey breath, "L, stop this bull. we both know you don't like me." 

"That's what you think. That's not how I feel." she pushes him away and heads for her room. He follows after her.

She grabs a white button up tank top and a pair of light blue jean shorts for herself and throws at the guy behind her a t-shirt she had took from his apartment. "That's all I have." and then she leaves to take a shower in her private bathroom. 

She comes out wrapped in a white towel after taking a quick 5 minutes shower. She had forgotten her outfit in her walk-in closet. By the time she was finish changing the man was also done and back to following her around. She grabs a white floral lace patterned backpack, her cellphone, her car keys, some sunglasses and heads out of her room. The moment she walk out of her bedroom she halted causing the man behind her to bump into her, she turns around and faces him, "car keys and phone." she demanded with her hand stuck out. He reluctantly handed over his two possesions, she took his car key and threw it onto her queen size bed and pocketed his phone. Suyeon walks out to the garden and asks Madam Ahn for the groccery list and leaves for her car, he follows her with a grin on his face. 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

Around 20 minutes past and they finally arrive at the destenation she wants to go, the Market, not the supermarket, but the open Market. 

"Mrs. Min!" 

"Ah Suyeon-ah, you're in charge of grocceries today?" 

"Yeah! I had nothing to do." 

"Aigoo, what a good kid you are. What do you want today?" Suyeon shows the old lady, Mrs. Min her groccery list. As the grandma was picking the stuff to give Suyeon she makes a conversation with Myungsoo's fianceé. 

"Suyeon-ah, who's that handsome young man behind you? Your boyfriend?" the grandma teases Suyeon.

"Ah, Mrs. Min! Don't say that!" she whines as a blush makes way to her face, Myungsoo jumps in before she can say anything else. "Hi Mrs. Min, I am Kim Myungsoo, Suyeon's boyfriend!" he greets with a bow. 

"Y-yah, I never said I was your girlfriend!" 

"Aigoo, young love, Myungsoo-sshi, please treat out Suyeonnie well. She may be stubborn but she is a lovely girl."

"Yes, Mrs. Min, I know she is a wonderful person." he replies with a bright smile. 

"Ah, Yeonnie, 30 000 won for today. (Roughly 30 USD)"

"Yes, thank you Mrs. Min." Suyeon smiles as she hands the grandma the money. Then she turns around with the vegtables and holds the bag out for her fiancé to take. She doesn't say anything and continues walking. Making her way through the vegtable, seafood and meat section of the market. They return to her whtie Acura and she throws him her car keys. He takes the driver seat while she takes the passenger seat. He puts the key in to start the car, at this moment she kisses his cheek and mummbles a thank you. They drive back to her house, a big smile stuck on his face and a permanet blush is stuck to her cheeks. Dinner is eaten at her house.

 

 

►►►►

 

 

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Hwang, I'll be going now. Bye Suyeon." he bids them farewell and sneaks a kiss to her cheeks, her blush returning.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, let's go somewhere..." she whispers to him, "mom, dad I'm going out, won't be home until late, bye!" and she runs out of her house.

"Yah where do you want to go?" the male asks the female.

"Let's go your house first." and off they went.

The couple parked at Myungsoo's apartment and he was dragged to the nearby supermarket by the younger girl. The girl got a basket and started to shove a bunch of different stuff into the basket, most of them weren't healthy. They stand in line to pay, Suyeon holding Myungsoo's wallet, because her words, it's for your apartment, and off they went with her munching a bag of potato chips while walking back to the pratically shared apartment.

"Are you staying?" a happy Myungsoo asked. The girl hummed in response and shoved a piece of potato chip into his mouth. Unconciously, the girl was drifting back to him, they had made themselves each a place in each other's world, too important to be gone. He had never been as happy.

 

 

►►►►

YAY! Another chapter is up! By far the longest! I think....

My arm/ shoulder is hurting again from all this typing..... poor me....but this is so cute, so worth....

My keyboard is so loud I can't type...

Anyways, yeah I'm lame repeating some over and over but eh.

I'm going, see ya! 

Good night~