Epilogue: Happily Ever After

More To This, More To Us

 

I paced around the dressing room in my wedding gown. I was nervous, never before have I been this nervous, not when I spoke in front of 1000 people when I graduated, not when I had to present my proposal to the board members at my father's company, never had I felt this unsettled. My mother and stylist had tried to force me to sit, afraid that I might ruin my hair, but I wasn't able to stay seated. 

Someone knocks on the door outside, Eun Ae, she tells me to prepare for the ceremony and I look into the mirror one last time, taking a deep breath trying to calm myself. I exit the room and follow Eun Ae.

"Nerve racking isn't it?" she laughed, recalling her own wedding from not too long ago.

"I'm so nervous, what do I do?" I whimpered as we approached my father. Eun Ae patted my back as she slipped into the chapel through a side door.

"My daughter, you're finally getting married! You have a son, and you're going to have a daughter, you're all grown up now." my father smiled softly at me. He held his arm out for me to take. 

"Thank you, dad. For everything."  He smiles and pats my hand gently as we walked down the aisle. 

I lift my head to look at the man at the end of the aisle. A big smile is etched on his face, my lips threaten to smile just as bright, but I bit my lip and tried to supress my smile, not succeding. My heart beats faster than it already was when my father hands me over.

"Son, treat her well, or I will rip you apart and feed you to the dogs, Korea's most powerful company or not." I slap my father's arm lightly.

Myungsoo bows deeply at my father, "yes, sir. I will definetly treat her well or I will rip myself apart." I give Myungsoo a face and he laughs softly as we turn to the priest. We exchange vows, with me stuttering near the end of mine. Claps and hollers were heard in the chapel as we kiss. 

Everyone walks outside for photos and some mingling before the banquet in a few hours time. Myungsoo grabs my hand to inroduce me to his friends, who I knew but not formally. Mid way through his conversation with his friends, I slip off to get Jisoo from my mother, he was my son after all, I was suppose to look after him. I return with Jisoo waddling by my side. All his friends were suprised when Myungsoo picked him up and Jisoo squealed 'daddy'. He explains what had happened, leaving out some details that should be kept only between us. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

"Myungsoo!" I called out as I walked out of the banquet hall at the hotel, he turned around to face me and I wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "I missed you so much. It feels like I haven't seen you all day! Can't we stick together?" 

He hums and pecks my lip continuously. He leans his forehead against mine as we stand in the hall outisde our wedding banquet. "We should head back in." he whispers. 

"I'm tired." I yawn with my eyes closed. 

"You want to take a nap for a few minutes?" he asked me as he led me to the dressing room. We rest on the couch inside the dressing room, me leaning against his chest. Slowly I dozed off into a light nap. 

Myungsoo wakes me up around 10 minutes later, we return and get called to cut the wedding cake. Our friends who was the MCs for the wedding gives the final speech and the guests leave after finishing their share of cake.

We thank our friends who helped, our parents, my brother and his wife, and Myungsoo's brother and his girlfriend. We disperse and leaves the hotel with a sleeping Jisoo. Myungsoo drives us back to our cozy apartment and carries Jisoo from the car to the apartment. We change and flop onto our bed. I snuggle close to Myungsoo. 

"Thanks." I mummbled. 

"For what?" he laughs quietly.

"Everything, for loving me, for helping me, for staying with me despite everything." I kiss his cheek. 

"I'll stay forever, and for the life after, I'll love you no matter what because you're my baby girl." he kisses my lips and hugs me tighter.

"I love you too." I whisper as I give into sleep. I hear him whisper the same words as I fall into a deep sleep. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

 

"Baby, wake up, we have a flight to catch. And we need to bring the kids to my parents." I hear Myungsoo's voice. I groan and stretch. I stand and toddler Jisoo clings to my leg. I pick him up and place him onto our bed before entering the bathroom to wash up. I walk out 15 mintues later, refreshed and dressed. Myungsoo kisses me as I enter the kitchen where he has finished cooking breakfast.

"Eat up sleepyhead." he pats my head as the three of us eat. 

I pick up my spoon to eat but frown upon the missing memeber of the family. "Where's Jiyeon?" 

"Oh, my brother came by when you were washing up and took Jiyeon, he said he wanted to play with her before my parents hog her." he tells me with his mouth full, I kick his leg.

"Eat and then talk." I scold him.

"We need to bring Jisoo to my parents' house though, they didn't take him because he didn't eat yet." I nod my head and start eating.

We take the taxi to his parents' house before leaving for the airport. We wander around the airport after checking in and we end up at a cafe. I sip my iced coffee as we walked out.

"Babe." Myungsoo calls as he laced our fingers together. I hummed and look over to him. He pulls me into a kiss, and I gasp. He laughs, "you taste like coffee." 

"I wonder why." I reply sarcastically with a red face.

"I love you." he tells me out of the blue as we walked to the boarding gate.

"I love you too." I blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

►►►►

Lol this ending, my arm hurts. Idk what I'm doing. Since nobody replied what they wanted ;-; I'm going to write something really different that I had thought up, lol cliche plots. I hope you guys check out of other/ old stories! I have a new one coming soon....soon...as in not today....

I started pokemon go yesterday. -.- Still lv 1 cus nothing to catch....I also got a new phone yesterday! Lol now my plans pricey pricey, but all those data....My plan's the most expensive in my family ;;_;; I'm such a spoiled brat. 

Thanks for the comments, and subscribes! This story is offically ending! See you guys in my next story and more?

♥!♥!♥!