Prologue

More To This, More To Us

"L..." she called out from beside him.

"Mmmm.." the male hummed, still half asleep.

"Yah oppa, wake up." she poked his bare side.

He slowly crack open one eye to see the sitting girl.

"K...what...sleep... it's late." he mummbled

"L." she said in a serious tone. 

He finally sits up revealing his six packs. She bites her bottom lip and turns her head. He pulls her into an embrace, her flat back against his toned chest.

"Suyeon, what's wrong?" he asked, using her birth name, knowing that she was serious.

"L, I accepted my dad's request..."

"Suyeon, you don't have to do it, he said you didn't have to." he tried to reason.

"He said, but L I know the state the company is in. We need the alliance, the funds, the connection. L I'm sorry, but let's end this here." she apologized before pushing herself off his chest.

"If you are going to stand your ground then marry me. I'll provide the funds." 

"Don't be silly L, this isn't something you can kid with. Do you know how much money we even need." she looked at him in disbelief.

She shakes her head and apologizes again. She then gets off queen size bed.

"Then if this is it, can I have one last request?"

"What is it?" 

"Stay with me, just for tonight, for the last time, please." he begged.

"One more time, the last time." she whispered as she walked back to him.

►►►►

 

Just a short little summary of what happened....part of what happened....just to give some idea.