CHAPTER 2

I Hate You but I Love You

*SATURDAY, 12:00 noon*

~KAI'S POV~

"Who wants to see me exactly?" I asked him with a curious eye but he didn't answer me as he opened my door. 

 

'Whoa' is the only way I can express my feeling as I saw a beautiful woman standing at the windows of my office mesmerizing the views. I scanned her appearance and she choose the best dress that can fit her. I think I'm falling to her. Am I that fast? 'No' but I can bully her heart and mind. 'Yes'

 

Chen leads me in and stand infront of me, "Ms.Jung, This is Mr.Kim JongIn and he's the new CEO of this company. I'll bring you some tea to drink for you to discuss." She turned her body towards us. Then, Chen stepped out of the office leaving us both. 

 

"Hi, I assume that you were the one who wants to see me on this very beautiful Saturday, am i right? I'm Kim Kai." I come forward to her and gave her a smirk that I've barely practice it and held my hand to her for a handshake.

 

"Yes, I'm Jung Krystal. Sorry to bother you. I have something to discuss with you. Last time, I've already met with Mr.Kim JongUn and discuss half of it about this matter-" Her words cut off by me.

 

"Yes, that's right. My father told me yesterday. It's about the collaboration or something. By the way, why do we have to do that? I know it's a part of the culture in this company but I didn't think it's a good idea. Plus, I never wanted to meet someone to discuss this on Saturday." She looked at me with suprised. Am I right? No one wants to meet someone to discuss this matter on SATURDAY. I mean , it's a good day to lay around and be a potato couch.

 

"Hm, I'm sorry. But, can we just proceed with this. First, you make me wait for an hour and then you said this to me. I don't think this is ridiculous. You didn't even say sorry for being late. Cut the crap and please, I have so much things to do right now." She proceed to our discussion table and sit down. I'm shocked at her answer but she looked adorable when she get mad.

--------------------------------------------------------

~KRYSTAL'S POV~

Several minutes past now, I don't know what is happend with this jerk. Yeah, I called him jerk a while ago because he thinks this collabs is the most ridiculous things that can ever been done for. WTH?! It's not even that worst. I rather do a collabs with other company and don't want to make them as my enemy. But, this guy is really something. I saw his dark brown eye's still glued at my face. I face down immediately, trying to hide from the embarrassement but trying to keep my elegant at the same time. I hope he didn't aware that my face has gone red. I tried to observe his face and before i know, there's something rushed my adrenaline. I love his dreamy eye, his pointed nose were beautifully create, his sharp jaws and the most eye-catched is his full lips. It's so y - wait. What? Jung SooJung, wakes up! He's a jerk! No, don't ever like or put any feelings toward him! NEVER!

 

"Having a nice moment watching my face? Have you done mesmerizing every little things, babe?" he smirked.

 

"In your dreams. We're done right? I hope we can make a beautiful collections for S/S 2017. I'll be waiting for our design and i'm looking forward to it." I quickly folded my document and stands up but my motion being stopped as I feel my hand is being held by him.

 

"Do you want to have lunch with me, my dear?" What is wrong with this guy, actually? Just awhile ago he said something ridiculous and now he says something sweet..so attractive and y-wait what?? Oh no SooJung. You are not going to put any feelings for him. NO! but he got my heart to go crazy. Plus, what is this 'babe' and 'my dear' about? 'I like him call me that.' By the thought of it, I quickly shook my head. I must be crazy.

 

"No. I don't have time for you or anyone else. I need to go somewhere. Please call me by my name. I'm not even yours." I tried to let my hand go but he held my hand stronger than before.

 

"I know you would say that. I do what I want to and one day you'll be mine, honey. So come. I feel lonely when I eat alone and I don't even like it. So, I want you to accompany me even if you didn't want to" he winks at me and takes me to the cafe at the 5th floor. Again, I can't control my heart with his little move. I died everyone! I died! When we arrive at the cafe, I'm really suprised with the interior and how the waiter attire. All i know, cafe doesn't look like this. But this one, it's beyond everything and the price is sure expensive. The cafe itself is so elegant, not like any other cafe. Indeed, I really stunned for a moment. Then, we proceed to the counter to order.

 

"So, what do you want? I'm going to have a americano and donut bites. Do you want the same one?" he asked and I just reply it with nods. 

 

I eat quietly while looking at my tab. Luckily, this cafe has it own internet so I can easily do my work that have been delayed for several hours because of the guy infront of me. I sipped a little bit of my coffee and continue do my report. 

 

"Do you really need to do that?" he asked me. I nodded and continue my work.

 

"Can you just leave it for a moment?" I shooked my head. I can see his face turned downward. 

 

"I told you I'm busy. We're not on a date anyway. If we're done, I can go back to my office, right?" I finish my remaining coffee and get up. I bowed to him and go to my car. The next thing that I know is shock me.

 

"What are you doing here?" I turned at him with a curious eye.

--------------------------------

~KAI'S POV~

 

"What are you doing here?" she turned at me with a curious eye.

 

"OMG, you look so cute right now. I wanna go to your company. So, let's go!" I squeled and put on my seatbelt. The next moment, I heard her sighed. I mean, I just want to know where her office is so the next time i came, I don't have to ask people. My time is gold too. Not only her. 

 

*30 minutes later*

I don't know when I doze off in her car when suddenly I felt someone tap me to wake up.

 

"Mr.Kim, get up. We're here." Her voice is low until can melt my heart.

 

"Just call me, Kai. I'm not old enough for you to call me 'Mr.Kai'. We're at the same age." I squinted my eyes and get out of the car to recognize the place.

 

'So, I'm at her's office.' I get out of her car and followed from behind. I saw her push the number '20th' so I thought that where her office is. When we reached her office, I can see her secretary looked at me with a lot of questions and I saw two security guards infront the door. 'Wow. She really did a good job with this security things.'  

 

"Ms.Kang, can you make me a tea and a coffee for him. Thank you" she smiled and proceed to her office. When I enter her office, she ask me to sit at the sofa. Her office is so wide and the interior look so suit with her personality. I saw her eye glued immediately at her laptop's screen. Her feature when she focused really do catch my eye and make my heart go waver. 'I must be really crazy for this girl.' 

 

"You look really busy." I tried to make conversation with her. She looked at me and smile before her eyes stick to her laptop back. Another heart attack! I love it! 

 

"Yeah, just a little bit and I'm good to go. By the way, what about your car? Do you want to take it or..?" Her eyes still glue on her laptop. 

 

"I don't know. I'll call my driver later to take my car back. So, don't worry." She replied with nods. 

 

*Several hours later*

 

I dozed off - again - no. I'm sleeping actually. I laid at her sofa. She shook my shoulder a bit for me to get up.

 

"Kai, get up. I'm done over here. Do you call your driver? It's late now. Let's go home." she asked me and give me a glass of water.

 

"Yeah." I take it and gulped it all. I feel thirsty so that's why. Then, I get up from the sofa.

 

"Okay, I'm going now. Bye." she said.

 

Before she get out, I take her hand and make our distance closer. It's just us both in here and probably there is no one outside. So, why not?

Her face is close to mine. If I push aside my patience, I would kiss her right now but all I want to do is to bully her heart and mind. Not her. I agreed that she takes a piece of my heart but I won't let her takes all of it. So, I thought...

 

'Maybe I should do it..' I slowly bring my face closed to her. Her eyes are closed and .......

 

-To be continued-

--------------------------------------------

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT VIEW MY STORY AND SUBSCRIBE. I FELT SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE YOU READ MY FANFICS ^_^ I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH. XOXO.

So, how was this chapter? Please leave a comment below. I've tried my best to make it sweeter than the first. Actually, I don't have any ideas on how to make it longer and 'put a loads of sugar' in this chapter. so, I pour it out the scene in my head and i'm aware there is some loops between the story. Kai in this story, you are aware that he is a jerk. My definition to Kai's JERK is he is someone sweet and loves to bully all women hearts like me and all of kai's fan right now. I mean HE'S CUTE!! So, I express it over here on how 'jerk' he is (I'm trying) and Krystal, I want to add some cold aura all over her but idk how to put it ye. But, I'm still trying my best to show the act of our characters. So bear with me just a few more chapters (hehe). 

I want to tell you guys, next week, Idk if I can publish the nxt 3 chapters because I'm celebrating Hari Raya Fest and it's going to be a week to celebrate it at my hometown and there's no internet at all. So, I tried to make 3 chapters at one week and post it all in one day + bonus chapter for you guys, so it will be 4 Chapters for you to read. I'm so sorry but I'll try to meet every your expectations. THANK YOU!

p/s: I want to say Happy Hari Raya to all my muslim friends whenever you are and read myfanfics. Thank you, have a nice celebration with your family and have a nice day ;) If you are driving, please drive carefully.