CHAPTER 5

I Hate You but I Love You

~KAI'S POV~


"I want you to marry me." That's it! I've done my job. I really need to hear her answer. Wow, this is really frustrating! I feel really nervous. I didn't even prepare any ring. Is it okay? Is it fine? I should've buy yesterday. Is it okay if it was like this? All girls will have a very high expectations on this proposal and I'm the only guy and human, Kim JongIn, that ruinned every girls dream. Omg....I shouldn't have asked her this. I'm a fool for not prepare this whole thoroughly. But, she should've expected this right? Since she also know about this. Her mom would've told her this before right? I HATE THIS FEELING!!!

 

"What?" I saw her shocked. She almost chocked her food. I hand her the drink and she gulped it at once. 'She's so shocked, i guess' Well, of course you idiot! You asked her out of blue. If you inside her shoes, you would feel the same.


"Will you marry me?" I asked her once again hoping that she will give her answer. 


"Erm, why should I? I mean, why do I have to marry you? I don't even love you and so do you. Am I right?" She asked me. Coldly. Reality hits me hard. I hate her being this way but I really love her being playing hard to get. 


"Because it's our parents request? I don't know... Maybe you are right. We didn't fell in love. I'm a fool asking you this kind of question. I'm sorry. Please, excuse me. I'm late for work." I get up from my seat and felt like the world is coming to an end. I feel so stressed about it. I should've known this coming. I don't know. I don't want to even think about it now. Maybe I have to prepare the events 'every girls would have dream for' for her to accept me. 


I walked away from my seat. Did I do something wrong? I don't know what to do now. I want her to marry me. It's feel weird. I must have been crazy asking that to her. 


"Wait. You didn't finish your breakfast yet." She tried to stop me. I just face the door. Didn't turned to her. I heard her chair, 'she's getting up from her chair. Should I just leave? Is it okay?'  

 

"Oh, it's okay. I feel full..I head to my office first. Thank you." Then I turned the door knob. 

 

"Wait! Kai!" I stopped at my motion and turned back at her. Her voice calling out for me is so blissful. That's what I love about her. Now is the moment. I don't know what she's going to do. But, I know this will be the best moment. 

 

"I'll marry you. But, on 1 condition. Can you fulfil it? For me?" I walked back to the table and sit down in front of her. I feel so happy about it. I don't know. It was the best moment in my life! Is this what it feels like not getting rejected to marry someone? 

 

"What is it?" My eyes is sparkling like a kid gets their candy. I waved at her seeing her out of her focused. It's so adorable.. I can see her face gone red. Beautiful. My heart thumps really fast till it can blow up. 'I really do love her'


"I'll marry you. But, can you do me a favour? If you agreed to do this, we can get married to the date your family selected." She sit back to her chair and crossed her arm. I don't know what to feel. It's felt so good because she accept my proposal. But, we got married in whatever reasons..it's felt weird. 


"Yeah. But, what is it?" I nods and wait for her to answer. 


"Please accept the collabs. It'll be mean a lot for me." She sighed. I let out a sighed too. I feels every burden just washed away by the ocean. I thought it would be something scary or something unbelievable and impossible for me to accept it. Like, we got married and then lives apart or we got married but she didn't want any kids with me or maybe we got married for 6 month then we divorce. Hell no! Even I thought about it, it's still sounds scary. 


"Okay. Yes. I'll do - No, we do it together." I immediately accept the offers. She smiled from ear-to-ear before she gets up from her seat. Her face look likes something a dream is finally fulfill. 


Then, she stand up and take out some books from her drawer. It's look like a photo album but more luxurious. The front cover is a hard cover, the colour were gold and a bit silver, she design in with paisley art. Between the paisley, there's a little diamond to stand out the paisley design, gives out some extra attention to it. She walked back at me and gave out her portfolio, 'MIST OF LOVE by Krystal Jung'. I open her portfolio page by page. She design a lace dress with many styles. It's suit for every events and weather. It's not so y but still have the y vibes, suitable for teens to adults, cute, energetic and beautiful. The dress suits any personality. Now I know why she wants to do it. 


"I want you to design for men styles that are suitable for this dress. As you can see, it has a lot of works. But, I really hope you can design it beautifully and can make this a couple looks." She said. I can see her eyes are sparkling with full of hopes. I love the way her eyes spark. It gives electric shocks for me. 


"Yeah, of course. I'll do it. I'll send it to you through email. Well, I need to go now. It's my office hour. I didn't want to be late. Bye, fiancé." I winked at her and takes my belonging then walked out from her office. I felt a lot happier today. It's part of my plan to bully her; for me to know her feelings of course. I didn't know that she accept this easily. 

 

I heard my phone ringing and take out my phone from my pocket. 'Lovely Woman <3' , I quickly picked up when I saw this name. She really knows the good things happening right now. 

 

 

 

"Mommy! Why do you call me right now? Miss me?" I heard my mom chuckled. 

 


"Of course my dear. I miss you so much. You sound so happy. Any news? Have you talk to Krystal? I heard you at her office right now from your secretary. I called you earlier so I know where you are heading. So how? Tell me." Wow, my mom do really ask me question with single breath. Did every mom do that when they're curious-happy about something? 

 

 

"Mom, one at a time. Haha. I know you're excited. Yes, I'm heading back to my office now. I've met her earlier. We have breakfast together and i asked her about the wedding. She accept me to be her husband. She said she will be fine to follow the date that we set." I heard my mom scream happily. I just chuckled. Seeing her to be happy is my priority. Luckily, I brought the happy new first. I hide the reasons to cover everything to 'why she accept me so fast'. But i know, later, everyone will know. 

 

--------------

 

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

 

Kai was so busy so he didn't realise the time has gone by. He heard a knock and tell the person to come in. His eyes still stick to his computer. For the first time in his life he doesn't know why he feels so responsible for his works all of sudden. It's a tiring works. He always do his work little by little but now, it's different. He's been focused to his work from the moment he step into his office after meeting Krystal until evening. Also it was his first time he forget to eat his lunch. 

 

"Kai, here your sandwich and coffee. Weird to see you stick to your computer all day. What are you doing anyway?" Chen told him. Yeah, Chen also feel the same. His best friend never ever sticks to his works all day long. Kai is the person to go back home earlier than anyone else. 

 


"Oh, thank you. I'm doing a research for the collabs. I have to make a research before designing." Kai's eyes still stick to the screen, not even bothered to look at his friend. 

 


"Okay. You know, it's time to go back home. It's 6 o'clock now." said Chen. 

 


"I know. I'll be late. You go home first. Thank you for your hardwork today." Kai looked slightly at Chen and smile before turning his attention back to the computer. Chen silently bowed and walked out of his room. Still wondering why Kai change all of sudden. He is different. A LOT OF DIFFERENT than before. He usually don't even care about any projects his dad leaves to him. He always find a person who is good at certain things and made them work overtime. But, this...this is not him. Chen doesn't know what to say anymore so he headed back as he told.

 

 

Kai works until late night. He halfly complete with the works. He tried to find what would be the best design that can suit every seasons for the couple wear. He wants to find something extra ordinary and outbounds any traditional couple wears. Later, he finds something that he wants and started to draw the draft to send to the designer to adds some more details. Kai do hopes everything would be fine. While he was drawing, he heard a single tone, which the message from someone come in. He checked the recipent's name.

 

 

'My future <3' He smiled. He opened her message.

 

 

'Hi, sorry to bother but do you have any plans right now? I have something to talk to you. We can also have a dinner.'

 

 

'Okay, at my office's restaurant. It's on the tenth's floor. I'll meet you there.' He sends the message and immediately pack his things to meet Krystal. Just thinking about it make him wonder, why do she want to met him all of sudden? That question makes him feel super nervous!

 

-to be continue-

------------------------

Do you enjoy this chapter? Please leave a comment. I would be very happy to read all of your comments. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. I tried my best to elaborates my story to make it longer. THANK YOU to all the new subscribers that subscribes my story ^^ I'll see you when I see you? Have a nice day everyone ^^