CHAPTER 11

I Hate You but I Love You

The next morning, the newly married couple woke up by the sun shining in their face. They can believe that they have to spend their wedding night in the airplane. It’s because of their their parents. Kai thought they’ll be going tomorrow morning when he opened the envelop that was given by his father-in law but when he saw the time of departure, they’ll leave that night.

 

Kai turned around to face his sleeping wife. He put her hair that all over her face to the back of her ear. He still can’t believe that he was actually going to honeymoon. Krystal slowly opened her eyes. She look at Kai in the eyes before smiling at him.

 

“Good morning, sweety. How was your night?” Kai ask her. You can say that the seat in this plane is quite comfortable. Luckily Krystal’s parents buy a business seat for them. So they can have space to sleep comfortably.

 

“It’s okay. How about you? Did you sleep well?” Kai replied her question with nodded.

 

“I’m going to clean up first, okay?” Krystal nod and Kai give a kiss in her forhead before he gone to the bathroom.

 

Krystal straighten up the seat and the stewardess came to ask for the menu for their breakfast. Krystal told them to have some english breakfast. The stewardess nod and went to prepare all of the passengers breakfast. Travelling to Paris is quite exhausting. It was a 12 hours journey. So she thought, maybe having some coffee and sandwhiches may refreshing them a bit.

 

Kai get back to his seat after 15 minutes. He change his clothes to some comfortable clothes and told Krystal to change herself to. Another minute passed, their breakfast came. They eat and talk about what are they going to do when they reach there. They still have 2 hours until the airplane landed. Krystal look out of the window, amazed by the scenery that held upon her. She look down to her fingers, there’s a ring that was given by Kai when they’ve said their vows. It’s beautiful. It fits her perfectly. She caressed it gently. She still have a lot things to worry. While she was in her deep thought, Kai take her hand and interwined their fingers. He worry abut her. Seeing her suddenly like this is too sudden for him.

 

“What are you thinking of? Mind to share?” Kai caress her back hand with his thumb whilst his eyes stick to her.

 

“Hm, nothing much. It’s not a big deal. Thank you for asking.” Krystal look at him and smile.

 

“Are you sure? Because you look like the world is going to rip you apart.” Kai chuckled.

 

“Yeah…maybe no…actually, I don’t know. This whole thing is still new for me. I don’t know if we’re ready enough. You know, many people will expect something good will happened to us and maybe they’ll be asking if I’m pregnant when we got back after our honeymoon. I don’t say that I didn’t like this but it’s kinda make me a bit nervous or should I said I am nervous.” She said.

 

“It’s going to be fine. I promise you. I know this is too sudden and I’m sorry for doing this stupid request for my parents…but please, can you trust me on this. I’ll never leave you.” Kai brought her hand to his lips and kiss it.

 

Krystal soothen a bit from her worries. She doesn’t even know what to do. She always feel this way when she with Kai ever since yesterday. She didn’t know if that is true or not. After battling with her thought, she realize that they actually landed at Paris. Grab their belongings and they came down to the baggage pickup section to pick their luggage. After they have taken all of their luggage, a limo wait for them outside the airport to take them to their hotel and anywhere they’re going to.

 

They spend their honeymoon for almost 2 weeks. They’ve gone to every tourist spots they could go. It’s not like it was their first time going here but everytime they went to the Paris, it’s always about works, event, invatations. They didn’t have any chances to take a stroll around the Paris. So, having this oppurtunity is the best for them.

 

 

MIN JIHYE’S POV

 

(Let me brief a bit about this new character. She is Kim JongIn’s ex-girlfriend, 21 years old, former secretary in one of Kim JongIn’s company but now she’s fired because scamming the company money, in a relationship with JongIn for almost 2 years and broke up with him because of the new guy. Now, she have her own record company, which her father hand to her after 15 years raising it.)

 

“Are you sure you want to do this? Why can’t you leave him alone, unni? Do you have to do this?” my sister, Min Jihyo said to me with a concern face. Debating with me, whether I’m still with my decisions or just stop and let them be happy. I mean, why should I let them be happy? JongIn is mine! No one can stop me from this plan.

 

“Yes! I’m sure. I don’t care what the future hold. If I got him back, I’ll be fine. They didn’t marry in the first place because of love. They did it for their company. I know he still love me and this could be the golden chance for me to be with me.” I scoffed, didn’t care what Jihyo  will say.

 

“Unni, you know this is wrong but you still want to do it? Which level of stupid and moron are you? I didn’t know what to say anymore. You just want his money, right? Don’t we have enough? I’m sure daddy leave us plenty when he moved abroad with mom. Or…do you want his fame?” This kid really gets me on my nerves.

 

“Min Jihyo! Can you just shut up? It’s not about his money or fame! For god sake! Why do this kid got so many questions? Are you that curious? Please, don’t ask anymore. You annoyed me! Go to your room now and study for your finals!” She stomp her feet and slam her door. Teenagers always make me headache! They’re too young to understand anything! Whatever it is, I’m going to go with the plan. Make him hate her and we’ll get married. That should do. I’m going to meet him this evening. Surprise!

 

I look at my watch, it shows that I have another hour to meet him at his office. Yes, it was set by appointment. Actually, I got this appointment set when my dad ask me to get someone who will design our new boy group’s outfits and that’s when I know that he actually a successful fashion designer and going to get married with that Krystal Jung. Seeing him with someone else is hurts. I’m going to claim what mine even if it takes to kill someone.

 

I went to my closet’s room and picked out the best outfits that will fit this. You can say that this is one life chance so I really need to nailed this. So, I chose a plain black dress and perfect it with a ring, a golhandbag and black pumps heels with straps. That should do.

 

 

45 minutes later, I arrived at his office. I’ve been lead with his secretary’s help. It’s a guy. Handsome, his face resemble dinasour, somehow I feel like I know him somewhere but whatever. That’s not my intention. He told me to wait inside his office because Kai meeting someone at this hour. Maybe a client or I don’t know.

 

“Here is your tea.” He smiled at me. I thanked him.  

 

“Mr. Kim will come in shortly. Please wait here for awhile and I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you beforehand.” He told me while standing beside me.

 

“Oh, that’s fine. Don’t worry. I got all the time.” I smile at him and he reply it with a nod.

 

“If you don’t have any question, I’ll step outside. If you need anything, you can just meet me infront of the office.” He bowed a bit and went to the door.

 

Several minute passed and I’m still waiting for him. But before I could leave, I heard someone opening the door in a rush. There is the handsome man who I really love for a long time and was soon to be mine. I can see his sweat dripping on his face. He open his coat and hang it in the coat hanger then he take the tissue and wipping the sweat on his face.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m late. Today was very hectic and the traffic was insane. I’m sorry I’m keeping you await.” He laugh a bit, still facing down.

 

“No, it’s okay. I can understand. I know that you’re a busy man and to get this oppurtunity to see you is fine for me.” Suddenly, he shot up his head. Maybe he recognize my voice? I don’t know.

 

“JiHye?” he stares deeply in my eyes. I smirk at him.

 

“Yes, it’s me. How are you, my darling? I can see that you’re well off right now. Long time not see you.” I said to him. He scoffed

“What are you doing in here? In fact, how did you get in here?” he look shock. I chuckle a bit.

 

“Of course with an appointment. But, cut the words. I’m not trying to do anything. First, congratulation on your wedding. Second, I came here because I need your help on designing my boys outfits.” I said to him. He sits on the couch and face me. I can sense the feeling of curious in his eyes but I don’t know.

 

“Your boys?” he ask and I nod.

 

“My dad passed me the CEO label to me but I’m not into office works. You know me. So I ask him to be the CEO and the stylist for this boy group that will make a debut in several months. Now, I’m the new CEO for the Min’s Record Label.” I explained to him and he started to get figured everything out. I explain my boys’ concept that we will make for their debut album. Not like other group, we went for something dangerous, mystery and strong feeling. Kai get the idea for the concept and showed me a few rough sketch. The meeting took an hour or so and it started to get boring. My intention right now was not this. This was not part of my priority and plan. I need to do it like right now.

 

“Kai, do you want to have a coffe with me later? I mean, we didn’t met for a long long time and we need to catch up with the situation.” I asked him and I can see his uncomfortable.

 

“I’m sorry. Not today and why do we need to catch up? I don’t have any stories after you left me with that ‘Jimin’ guy.” He sure do remember everything but it’s okay. I expected this.

 

“I know I left you. I’m sorry. It’s my fault. Please, can we at least be friend or something?” I beg him. I put my hand on him but he was fast, he avoid his hand before I can hold them.

 

“I’m sorry. I’ve promised my wife that I’ll be home early today. Maybe next time. I’m sorry to be rude but I need to get back home now.” He smile, get up from his seat, wear his coat and went out of the office.

 

‘What is so special about that Krystal?! Really?!’ I thought while I storm off his office a minute later. This is not the end. Maybe I will change a bit of my plan and not going direct to Kai. Maybe another person will suffer.

 

-END OF CHAPTER 11-

=====================================================================================================================================================

Please hate me. I dont deserve any love. I'm not a good author but I tried and I lost it all again. I have a writers block and please hate me. This is not beautiful at all and not so many skinships between the two. I'M CRYING FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PERFORM VERY WELL TO YOU RIGHT NOW T_T I'm sorry. I'll try even harder for my next chapter.

So, tomorrow is my first day of being a senior. YEP! I'M IN MY SENIOR YEAR!! So, i need to focus a bit more and maybe can't catch up with the date. I don't know yet but I'll try with what I can. I'll try to divide my time between my school, work, life and you guys. So, I need you to understand if I'm late in publishing the new chapter for a day or two :D 

Last but not least, as always, Thank You to my new subscribers who subscribe to this lowly story. I now for the next chapter, the drama will came like a typhoon (?) and it will be boring (i'm serious) but it will last for a while. So, please bear with you author and please stick to this story until the end because I dont know if it is a happy ending or a sad ending *devil smile*.

OH RIGHT! Not to forget. Thank you to Jimin for a sudden appearance. No HATE PLEASE. I LOVE EXO AND BTS (which mean I'm an ARMY and EXO-L) SPREAD THE LOVE GUYS!

See yaa soon!!!! and who's having a school day or it was your first day, I'm wishing you a very big good luck and i'm proud that you can survive in that hell when you get back home (I dont know if i can bcause mine was pure hell)

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR (even it's late)

 

 

NEXT UPDATE: 2017, January 9th, 22:00 (GMT+8)