CHAPTER 3

I Hate You but I Love You

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

'Maybe I should do it..' Kai slowly brings his face to her. Their distances is getting closer. Kai saw Krystal's eyes were closed like she was waiting for something to be true. Their adrenaline races; making their hearts beat faster than the normal heart. At any seconds, their lips will touch. But then, Kai chuckled and further their distances. Krystal open her eyes and she look at him with a curious mind. Many questions lingering in her mind right now. She doesn't know if she want to slap him or just let it be. She stood there at the moment trying to replay everything back. Then, her consious came back.

 

"No. I would not kiss you. I mean, I won't do it now. I will. When you're mine." Kai winks at her and leave her office. Krystal stunned at the moment and feel dumbfounded at the same time. She doesn't expect that she would leave Kai doing that to her. 'You're crazy, Jung SooJung! Why did you close your eyes? What did you expect? A kiss? Come on! He didn't even like you! Get your mind together now, Jung SooJung!' But her mind and heart doesn't work as one now. She doesn't even know how to dealt with her feelings right now. Maybe she has a bit feelings for him but maybe the feelings will fade away. She quickly get out of her office and drive back home. Maybe she feels so tired so she decide to take a rest immediately.

 

*Sunday, 10:00AM*

 

The next day, she got up late. Since it was Sunday, she didn't even bother with it. After shower, she  decide to clean her house. Her sister went abroad to take care of some events so she's all alone. When she starts to clean her own room, suddenly a phone call came. 'Jessica <3'. Seeing her sister's name, she quickly picked up the phone call. 


"Oh, Jess. What's up?" She asked. 


"Did you hear it?! Did mom called you?! She said she has something to say to you!" She heard her sister shouting. 

 

"Mom? She doesn't even call me yet. But why? Did anything happen? Why are you shouting? Are you at the club or what?" Krystal try to talk to Jessica. 

 

"No, I'm not! I'm still at the show, honey. Remember? Btw, mom said she'll call you in a minute so tell me if she told you anything. Don't keep it by yourself. I want to hear it too. Okay, that's all. Bye! Love ya!" And the call ended. Krystal is curious and weird at the same time.

 

'That's it? She didn't have to call me to said that.' Krystal just shook her head and put her phone in her pocket. 3 minutes later, her mom called her. She feels so happy and missed her parents so much. 

 

"Hello, mom? How are you? Where are you now? Is everything fine over there? Is it fun?" she strikes every question to her mom. 

 

"Whoaaa! slowly honey! One at a time. I miss you too. We're fine. We're at Europe by now. Your father and I just met our old pals. They also from the fashion industries and they have a son. His name is , Kim JongIn. Have you met him? Their son met you yesterday." Her mom strikes back. 

 

"Ohhh it's their son! Yeah. I've met him. We've talk about the project and I just have to wait a week for him to confirm the project and then we will proceed from there." Krystal report back to her mom about the progressions but she hides WHAT exactly is happening back then. She don't want to remember about it. 

 

"Oh okay. That's good. But, i'm not going to talk about that. Actually, I want to talk to you about the marriage. It's YOUR marriage." Krystal gasped in shocked. She doesn't even know what to do. Marriage? At the age of 24? She doesn't even complished anything yet. Her - being a successful fashion designer? No. That's not her dream. 

 

"Mom, you gotta be kidding me. I'm not going to get married. Well, not at this age. I'm still young and still far away from that topic. If I want to, who's gonna be my groom? European's guy? You sure found fast."  Yeah, that's what she said. She doesn't even know what to say anymore. It's a shock news for her. She has to stay single to achieve her dream because it would be more easier. Well, she not going to get married because of that reason. It's because of her sister. It's true. If she get married, then her sister will be left alone in this majestic mansion. Unless, her sister get marry first then she will be fine.

 

"No, not the europeans' honey. It was Kim JongIn. He's so handsome and yes he is responsible and a sweet guy, Jung SooJung. I've met him before. It's the new CEO of The J's Family in Korea's branch. You know who he is, my princess. The person you met yesterday." Mrs.Jung chuckle.

 

"WHAT?! No! I don't want to marry him. He's a freaking jerk! I don't want to be a wife to a jerk. Plus, I have a lot of things to settle, including myself." Krystal raised her voice. She didn't want that. No, she'll never let it happend. Many men in this world, why it has to be him? Thinking of that, Krystal's head are going to explode. She really hate that she had to marry him. 

 

"No, SooJung, please. I've already talk to his parents and they accept you. Please don't embarrassing me and your father. Jessica also know about this so don't bother to tell her because she also met with them while she have a short visit." Mrs.Jung pleaded to her. That's why her sister called her so suddenly.

 

'So, she know. Then I don't have to bother to talk to her about this. But, why all of them have met before and not even one person talk to me about it?'  Krystal's sighed by her own thought. With or without any choices, she just accept what her mother request then she ended the call. She have to, for the sake of her family and herself. 

 

----------------------------------------------------

~KAI'S POV~

 

"Mom! Dad! How are you guys?" I quickly run to my parents' arm. OMG! You don't know how I miss them so much! They've been abroad for a year now and only coming back for a short period. So, when they called me last night saying that they will stay here for a quiet long time to settle some 'business', I can't hide my happiness. 

 

"You look like a kid right now. Please behave. You're are 24 this year hahah" My mom my hair.

 

"JongIn, we have something to tell. Let's sit over there." My dad, Mr.Kim, told me to sit at the tv room. I told my maid to prepare some drinks for us and straight to sit with them.

 

"So, what are you going to talk about? If you are going to talk about business, then I would like to tell you that everything is still under control and nothing to worry about. I have nothing to report to you because the employees did a great job." I told my parents.

 

"No, it's not about that. It's about your life." Mom smile from ear to ear. It's my first time seeing her like this after such a long time. She is not a person who is just simple to give her happy smile if it's not necessary. I wonder what is it all about.

 

"Okaayyyyyy...So, what is it?" I asked her.

 

"I want you to get married to this girl." Mom give a photo for me to see and I just stunned for a moment. i know this girl. It's her. Yes, it is. Wow, she's going to be my wife. I've never thought of it. 

 

"Wait, how do you know her?" I asked to both of my parents. They told me, it's was the family's daughter when I came to European two weeks ago. Yes, Mr and Mrs Jung and their first daughter, Jessica. I remember them well. So, she's one of the family. No wonder I feel like I saw her face somewhere. She resemble her dad so much. She as beautiful as her mother. She really came from a good genetics.

 

"So, you want me to meet her?" My parents nods their heads. 

 

"When?" I asked

 

"You can meet her on Tuesday, 14:00AM at Vails Cafe. Remember, leave a good impression on your first meeting. Don't make a nonsense move, okay? Oh, and here is her number. Call her first if she can make it." Mom hands me her number. I don't need to thought any ways to get her phone number. So easy.

 

"Yes, mom. I get it. Now, excuse me. I need to make a call." I excuse myself and kiss my mom's forehead before going to my study's room.

 

'Finally, I can get her. But, how can I insist her to marry me? It will be hard because i'm being a jerk to her yesterday. I shouldn't have done that.' I messed up my hair and get to my bedroom. I throw my body to my bed and put my phone beside me. I don't even know what to do now. I don't know how to make her marry me. It's hard. I feel my eyes are started to get heavy. Then, slowly I fall asleep.

 

-to be continued-

------------------------------------------------------

 

PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! I don't know why i do this. I think this not my best shot. I can't even think properly. I'm so sory for not reaching your expectation. I'm having writer's block. I don't know. I feel stress about it. Please forgive me. For the next 4 chapters, I would post it on 11/7/2016, 00:00 (GMT +8) just for you guys and I'll try do my best for this two weeks . I promise. Once again, sorry for the short updates and please keep on reading my fanfics. I'll try to find my imaginations back. Please don't leave me :'(

And thank you so much to the new subscriber for subscribing my lame work. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I really appreciate it. See you guys in 2 weeks.