CHAPTER 4

I Hate You but I Love You

SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE + SHORT UPDATES!!!

After Raya Festive's Holiday ended, you don't know how hectic I was trying to complete ALL 4 chapters that I promised you before. Unfortunately, I can't even complete all 4 chapters because a day before Hari Raya celebrations, I was so busy in the kitchen. Prepare everything then babysit ALL of my cousins. There were like 8 kids that I have to looked for. It's exhausting! Like super! I completed my responsibility as a sister but I'm not responsible enough to be aff's write. Sorry guys :(

But, here is the chapter! Pls enjoy reading this because I know it was a short update. Do comment on how do you think this story gone so far, how to make it more interesting, how sweet do you want to be. Pls do let me know for me to improve :D Lastly, because my quiz is starting next week (I'm freaking out over here!!) , I will TRY to post it two chapters a week. I'll try. and THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the new subscribers. You subscribing my story really do uplifting my mood :) See you tmrw because Chapter 5 is almost done (i'm doing some long update for chapter 5, so i need to edit, adding many many plot and etc.) ^^

=========================================================================================

~KRYSTAL'S POV~

The next morning, i woke up late. I don't know what happen to me right now. I quickly get up from my bed and grabs my towel before I run to my bathroom to take a shower. It's hard for me to forget what my mom said yesterday. It's a serious matter for me to think. It's about my life. I don't even know why I have to get marry at this age.  I sighed. 


20 minutes later, I got out from my bathroom and take a simple clothes to wear to my office. I don't have anyone to meet so I just wear a denim fit jeans, simple peach t-shirt, red checkered collar shirt to be my jacket and wear a black boots. I wear a light makeups and fix my hair then I take my slings bag and get out from my house. 'I can fix my breakfast later.'


Just then, an unknown number called me. 'Who is this?' I hit the answer button. 


"Hello. This is Jung Krystal. Who am I talking to?" I asked the caller. 


"Erm hi. We've met before. Like 2 days ago." It's a guy. 


"Erm yes, who is this?" 


"It's me. Kim Kai. Remember me, dear?" I stunned for a moment. Many questions running in my head right now. I don't even know what to do. 'OMG someone help me' 


"Oh, it's you." I answered coldly. 


"Where are you? Have you eaten your breakfast? If not, do you want to eat with me before going to work?" He asked me. 


"No." 


"Oh, okay. Sorry for bothering you. Bye." Then the call ended. I quickly shoved my phone in my purse and get out from my house. I feel sorry for him to get that 'nice' answer for me. Well, serve him right. Who said to be a jerk in the first place? Who told him to play with my feelings?


I park my car at the reserve parking lot then stepped in the elevator immediately. Upon my arrival in front of my office, I saw Ms. Kang's face. Her face is as usual so I didn't bother to ask so I just smile at her.

 

"Good morning, Ms Jung. Someone want to see you. He's inside." She smile and bow a little. 


"Morning. Okay. Please prepare us some coffee. Thank you." I smiled and stepped in my office. I open the door and shocked by the one who came in my office. I know he came before. But barge in? Really? This has gone too far. 


"What are you doing here?" I asked him.


"Hi, I'd buy you some breakfast and I'm sure you have your secretary to make us a coffee and i'm also sure that you didn't get your breakfast since you are late to your office. So, shall we?" I blinked at him.

'How did he know what time i get in? How did he know that i'm not getting my breakfast yet? And how did he know I ordered my secretary to make us a coffee? Wow, I just got in and got this kind of treat. Nice.' I smirked. 


He takes my hand and lead us to the table with - loads of food. He prepared English Breakfast; which is my favourite. I'm impressed. Then I heard a knock on the door. 


"Come in" he said. He takes the coffee from Mrs Kang and said thank you. Then he put the cup at the table, sit in front of me and start to dig in. I helped myself too. 

 

"Thank you. This is good. It's my favourite." I smiled at him. I really do hungry and I really appreciate it when he do this. But wouldn't he be late to his work? 


"Not a biggie. You don't have to worry about me. I won't be late. I'm free till afternoon. Maybe we could lunch together? Do you want it?" He look up before start eat his food again. Wow, he asked every.single.question that was running into my head just now. 


"Yeah. Maybe. If I didn't have any plan today. But why did you do this? You know...this is a burdensome for you, Kai." He stopped his eating before he looked right into my eyes. My heartbeat started to beats fast. Faster than before. His gaze is too strong for me to handle but comfortable at the same time. 'Just stay cool, Jung SooJung'


"I want you to marry me." 


-to be continued-