CHAPTER 14

I Hate You but I Love You

1 month later...

 

Krystal's POV

 

"Thank you, Mr Min. I'm honoured to be one of your designers. I'm sure I'll try to do my best with styling your boys' clothes." I smile and shake his hands.

 

"Perfect. I'll wait when you're done with the portfolio and please send it to me directly. I'll see you in 2 weeks." and with that, he left my office.

 

It's been a hectic month for me. I'm coming back to my office after having my 'vacation' after begging so much to my husband to give me his approval on my comeback to my empire. I decided to get back to work for some many reasons. One of them are, I'm getting bored doing nothing at our house as I watch the movement of the company sales. I also coming back to my office when my secretary were constantly coming to our house to get my approval with the files and I can sense her uncomfortable and the tiredness to come by my house and handle the works at the office. Luckily, JongIn agreed with the reasons that I gave him and here I am, going back and forth to the meeting room to meet so many clients that I have to push back the meets a month later when I stayed at home. 

 

So, today I've met with the Producer of Min's Label, Min Yoongi. I don't even know why the company's producer have to go down to have a meeting with me for their new group outfits' design for the big event. It's so weird. Didn't it has to be their fashion team manager to meet me? Whatever, I don't know. I'm just doing my work. Plus, I have a dateline to catch. 

 

'Min...Min Yoongi...hm why do I feel like I've heard the name somewhere?' I shook the thought from my head. 

 

I pressed my intercom to call my secretary, "Ms.Gong, please come in here for awhile."

 

I heard 'yes' and a few seconds later, she came in, "Yes, Mrs.Kim? Anything that I can help you with?" She said.

 

"Can you please send this file to the designing team right now? Oh! And please mark it as an urgent. I need it to be done in 2 weeks time. Thank you." I handed her the file and with that, she went out.

 

Suddenly, I felt a sudden pain in my head. I've been getting a slight headache since 2 weeks ago and now, it has gotten much worse. Not only this, I also feel the urge of wanting to vomit, especially in the morning. I've told JongIn about this and he do want to take me to the clinic but I insisted on not going since I have to catch up with the works.

 

After a few minutes I ate the pills, the pain has reduced a little and I started to focus more at my works. But, the headache came back. I closed all my files and works on my laptop and laid down on the couch to take some rest.

 

 

----------Time skip----------

 

I suddenly feel like someone shake my body softly. I opened my eyes and saw JongIn sat infront of me. I tried to get up but my hands quickly reacts to the pain that I felt in my head. A wince left from my mouth. It's hurt so bad. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me. His face showed that he worried about my condition. As I tried to answer his question, I felt nausea. I quickly get up and gone to the bathroom while cupped my mouth, trying to prevent from vomit in my office. Once I was in the bathroom, I throw everything out that were once in my stomach. After awhile I was in the bathroom, I get out and saw JongIn leaning against the wall.

 

"I'm sorry." The words that I can only said at that time while holding his arm. I put my head on his shoulder and he reacts in with a hug. It's enough, it really calm and warming me because that is what I really need right now after all the energy left from my body because of the vomit. 

 

"It's okay. Let's go." He held my hand and drag me to his car. 

 

"Where are we going?" I ask. 

 

"To the hospital. Your condition was getting worse." and he drove off to the place. 

 

"JongIn please. I'm fine. Really. We don't have to go there. I have a meeting after lunch. Can we just go back to my office?"

 

"No. I saw you sleeping and vomit just now. You've been sleeping for so long. We have to go." I stopped arguing with him, knowing that I really should go to the hospital with this kind of condition. 

 

----------1 hour later----------

 

"Congratulations! You're having a baby...oh wait! No! It's babies. Yeah. You're having a twins! Congratulations!" I widened my eyes. Didn't expected that. I turned to JongIn and saw his eyes sparkle, his smile are wide. 

 

"The first screening (am I right? I don't know the name of the process where you get to see the babies. Sorry 😁) is next month. That's when you get to see and know the babies conditions and I'll explain everything on that month. Okay?" I nodded and get up from my seat. I mouth a thank you and went out from her room. 

 

"Thank you, baby. For this two." JongIn back hugged me while rubbing my stomach. 

 

"Well, you're welcome. Do you think we can do this?" I ask him. Actually, I'm pretty not ready for this and being a mom with twins at this young age are not what I expected to be. I'm afraid that I can't be there to watch them grow up because of my workaholic attitude. 

 

"Yeah! I know you can do this. I know we can be the best parents to them. Don't sweat about it." He smile at me, telling that everything will be fine with him by my side. 

 

-------------------------------------

Words count: 1005 words

 

I'm sorry. I can't do long enough for this chapter. Is it okay? What do you think?

 

I'm sorry for the grammar or spelling mistake. But, please enjoy and comment!

 

Thank youuuuuuu! Have a nice day 💓💓💓💓

 

P/S: I can't promise that I'll be updating next week. My exams are coming and I need to present and pass up my assignments. But, I'll try not to leave you guys hanging 😊 'till next time 😄