CHAPTER 13

I Hate You but I Love You

3rd person's POV

After the incident they faced at the café, they head back home. It was hectic. None of them thought that there would someone will almost ruinned their date. It was perfect before that incident happend. Jongin didn't explained anything to his wife yet because he want the incident to cool down first and explain it later. But he know, the later the explaination given, the worst it will be. So, he decided to talk about it now. 

He went to the kitchen to see Krystal was cooking something. The maids were not seen, even the chef he hired to help with the cooking when he wasn't married. He snoop behind Krystal who were back facing him and he gives her a back hug.

"What are you cooking for the dinner, babe?" He kissed her cheeks. Krystal flinched at his touch.

"I don't know yet. Kimchi fried rice? Are you okay with it?" Krystal said. Jongin can sense her tones when she answered him. It sound sad.

"Are you okay? Want to talk about what happend earlier?" He breaks the hug and stand beside her. 

Krystal moved to the other side of the kitchen. Open different drawer to take what she need. Frequently opened and closed the refrigerator door, picking up any ingredient she can find, ignore her husband who left in curious. Frustrated with what happend earlier. Everything  doesn't seems right after the incident. She suddenly felt Jongin will leave her and will not love her the same. She's afraid. She just learned how to love him. She just wants him for herself. It was selfish but Jongin was her significant other and not anyone else's partner. With all the thoughts in her mind, a deep sigh left . 

Kai's POV

What had happend earlier really left me in mixed feelings and Krystal, I don't know what happend. She's been avoiding me. Even when I'm making my move. She's going back and forth inside the kitchen, taking whatever ingredient trying to ignore me. I'm done with this! I'll do it now! 

I stopped her by grabbing both of her hand from doing the cooking and I called our chef to continue it for her. As the chef came to the kitchen, I pulled her out from there. I can feel she struggling to get her hands out from my hand. I turned back to face her and let her hand go. I walked closer to her, picked her up in the bridal style and we head to our bedroom. She flung her hand and wrap it on my neck. Well, she didn't have a choice since it was too sudden unless she wants a free fall and I don't mind we're doing it in the living room. 

Luckily the bedroom door was slightly opened, so I kick a bit for it to open up more then I closed back with my feet. I put her on the bed and trap her with both of my arms. She seems shocked. Her eyes widen and it was beautiful and the cutest thing I've seen! Okay! Not now! 

"Okay. Just listen to me carefully, young lady. I just want to cleared up every misunderstanding that we have. I just can't bear to see you like this." I put my forehead on her before I sits beside her. She sat up as well and giving me 'what is going on?' look. 

"About Jihye. She was the one that I talked to you before our marriage. She's my ex.." I left a sigh and put my head down, feeling regrets all of sudden because I have to put her in this mess. I faced her again when she hold my hand, trying to say that I can tell her everything with her eyes. Feelong trusted, I start the story. 

 

Flashback...
5 years ago,

"Babeeeee! Come on! We have to go to this fair. It would be fun!!" Jihye said to me with assuring eyes.

"Honey, you know we can't, right? We really have to sits for our final exam tomorrow. Don't you remember?" I felt a bit guilty saying that to her. She's frown a bit. I know! It's crazy! We do have exams tomorrow and it's killing me because this is our final years in high school before going into the college. 

"But, I promise. After we've done with our exams, we can go to anywhere you like. Are you okay with that, baby?" I put my arm aroung her neck and bring her closer to kiss her forehead. She looked at me and send me the biggest smile. She's too cute to handle. 

"YES!! YES!! YES!!! OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH, KIM JONGIN!!!" She wrap her arms around my neck and kiss my cheeks. I giggle at her actions.

A week after that I was trying to kept my promised. We decided to meet at the café around her house at 5 o'clock. Justt because I'm extra excited to be with her, I take an oppurtunity to be there an hour early since I can have more time with her. When I reach her neighbourhood, I saw a couple who seems so happy with their date but the girl look familiar with Jihye. At first, I shrugged it off but I feel a bit weird because they both looked exactly the same. So I decided to follow them since I want to confirmed everything.

Both of them looked so happy like no one can stop them. The girl was so clingy to the boy and the boy adore her so much. Then, she pulled them in an alley. I hid behind the wall, not to far from them and I still can see them. I peeked to see them and they were all over each other. Kissing, the girl wraps her arms around his neck while the boy pick her up and put her legs around his waist. Just when the boy want to kiss her neck, I can see her face. Indeed, it really was her. 

I wasn't shocked because this wasn't the first time she did that. Everyone, include my bestfriend, said something bad about her. But I didn't bother to believe any of them. Now I've seen infront of my eyes, it's hurt so bad. 

I walked to the café, pretending to be waiting for her. Contemplating whether I want to put this to stop or not. As I get deeper on my thought, Jihye was there. She sits infront of me. I didn't realize I stares at her for too long when she put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Baby, are you okay?" I nodded. Truthfully, after I was what happend earlier, being called 'baby' by her was really disgusting. 

"Jihye. We need to talk." She flinch at the sudden tone I gave to her. 

"What is it about?" I took a deep breath and say it straightforward. 

"We need to stop this. We're over. I know that you're cheating on me. I saw it infront of my eyes that you've done it with him at the alley this earlier. Wow, I should've believe them, especially Taemin and Sehun. I'm sorry but we're through."

End of flashback

 

"...and with that, I left her. After a few years, I just saw her boyfriend, which is known as Park Jimin, and that guy is working now at my company as a model. I don't know who hired him but I think I'll be fine with him since he didn't do any faults. It was Jihye's that he has to get with the mess to." 

She didn't say anything throughout my story and she continue being in silence after I've told her mine. Shock much, I guess. She scooted closer to me and hugs me. 

"I'm sorry. No wonder she was like that. I can understand now. I'm sorry with my attitude earlier. I just pissed off. I'm afraid that you would left me hanging and I don't want that to happend to us." She said while holding me tightly. I pull of from her and cupped her face. 

"Hey! Don't say that. It won't happend, okay?" She sigh a bit and held both of my hand that was cupped her face. 

"How would you know that? Anything could happend." She look straight into my eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful. 

"I know it because I love you so much and you're mine. Only mine." I decrease our space. I move closer to her lips and kissed her. She didn't even pull back. After awhile, she start to close her eyes and reply back my kiss. 

Our kiss from soft changed to passionate. I start to lay her on the bed. I released the kiss for a moment, admiring her face features. Then I kiss her back and that's when we know, we're ready to do it...

-to be continue-
===========================
 Words count: 1480 words

Kyaaaaa!!!! That's it!!! How was it? Is it fine for you? Did I do my best? Did I put enough sugar? And I'm sorry for a bit dirty ending there and didn't wish to continue it since I don't want to corrupt young mind 🌚

Anyway, Please do comment, vote and follow me on Wattpad (@kmhnaa_) !! I'll appreciate it 💓 till the next chapter! I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘💕