CHAPTER 10

I Hate You but I Love You

KAI’S POV

 

“JongIn! Wow! You’re so handsome today! I can’t believe you get to marry first before me. I hope you and your wife will live to a happy life.” Chen comes to me and shakes my hands. Yes, he’s the only brother and bestfriends that I have. He was my assistant in my office but when we’re outside, I told him to call me JongIn instead Mr Kim. But, I still feel uncomfortable when he still use honorifics when we’re both only at the office.

 

Many people comes to our wedding today. Yes, today is my wedding days. Finally! The day that I want to be is here! We’re held our wedding at the hall beside the beach. I’m quite surprise that my mom actually choose this place. The view of the ocean is so mesmerizing. My mom invite 50 people for the vows and another 100 peoples for our ceremony. I don’t know why she did that. As far as I know, our vows take in the morning, which is now, and our wedding ceremony will takes at night. 

 

 

We invite many people to come to our wedding, that are includeed the reporters from various news site. There were like 10-15 news reporters to come. Many have ask me to interview and I can see some of them are infront the bride room. They are still trying to ask for Krystal’s permission through her assistant to come in to interview her but they were rejected. Maybe she has her reason for doing.

 

 30 minutes left until I’ve met her at the altar. I wonder what Tiffany do with her wedding dress. I can’t get to see it because I barely have time to company Krystal when she said she wants to pick up the dress. But, when I ask both of them, they said it was for surprise. I really looking forward to this. My outfits for today were chosen by Tiffany also. I wear a simple black tux and match it with black tie.

 

 

I heard my mom calls me from afar. I saw her with another mid-year couples and there’s a familiar girl beside them. I ran beside my mom and she introduce me to them.

 

“JongIn, this is Mr and Mrs Jung. They’re SooJung parents and beside them is Jessica, her sister.” I shakes both of their hands.

 

“Oh, I see. I’m Kim JongIn or known as Kim Kai. Nice to meet you. I’m sorry for not seeing you before the wedding. I heard from Krystal that you just came back from California. How was your trip there?” I send them a smile.

 

“Oh, it’s okay. We’ve heard many things from both of our daughters. Thank you for taking such a good care of SooJung. It’s also our fault not to take part in this wedding planning. Yes, California is a good place. We make a choice that we will live there after you and Krystal went to honeymoon.” Krystal’s dad hand me an envelope. My mom took it from me before I get to open it. She eyed to me saying I can open it later.

 

I lead them to their seat in at the halls. It almost time now, I take my place at the altar beside the priest. The MC for this wedding is Chen. Well, I ask him to be that and I have ask my mom permission and they both agreed to do it. He start it with my past and others advice for me and Krystal. I know he did it to lessen my nervous but it still creep inside me. I don’t know. Am I ready for this new life? This will change everything.

 

My heart beat faster and I’m sure if this moment is silence, they can hear this. But, thanks to Chen, it’s not that silence. Then, I heard wedding song on the piano. I didn’t even realize when did Chen calls the bride to come in. So, this is the moment.

 

 

THIRD PERSON’S POV

 

Two men at the door start to opened it slowly, revealing the whole new different person. A person that can only be seen on their day. A person who is carry the last name from Jung for the last day and will change her last name to Kim in several minutes. She didn’t even though that she will be the first one to get marry in her family. All because of her family business. She once dream to be married when her sister is married but all was shattered. All she can do now, she have to accept everything. What the future hold, she has to face it.

 

With a nervous heart, Krystal walk on the aisle with the freshly made dress by Tiffany, A dress that she didn’t expect to wear, a dress that suits her bautifully, a dress that suits the beach scenery really makes her heart race. She took a glance at Kai and she saw his eyes stick at her. Krystal’s heart beats faster. She was hoping she’s not trip on the aisle. It’ll be a shame and maybe she’ll be the front page news, seeing that reporters came to her wedding.

 

 

Reaching at the altar, Krystal hold Kai hands. Both of them can’t cotain their nervous feelings but still manage to smile. The priest start to read the content before the vows. Upon this, Kai take a chance to compliment her.

 

“You look so beautiful today, baby.” He whisper to her.

 

“You look best with your suit on.” Krystal compliment back to him.

 

They focused back to the priest as it is time to say their vows. They face each other and put on the best smile. The moment of silence filled the halls.

 

“Do you, Kim JongIn, take Jung SooJung as your lawfully wife, through up and down, sick or healthy, until the death do apart?”

 

“I do.” Kai squeeze Krystal’s hand tightly.

 

“Do you, Jung SooJung, take Kim JongIn as your lawfully husband, through up and down, sick or healthy, until death do apart?”

 

“I do.” Krystal smile at Kai.

 

“You may kiss the bride.”

 

Kai slid his hand to Krystal’s waist and pull her closer. He decreased the space between their face and kiss her. The photographers took their chance to take the picture and the audience claps their hands and some of them making their way to Kim’s and Jung’s family to congratulate them. After a while, Kai break the kiss. Kai hold her hand firmly and they walk down the altar to their parents. They meet his family first. Krystal talk to her mothr-in-laws and vice versa.

 

Later, they make way to the interview. So they’ve gone to the place that have been set up by their managers and staffs. When they reach there, many photographers attack them with flash. They greet everyone in the halls and start to answer every questions that come from all of them. It’s pretty hard but they can manage it very well. But, there are only one question that they didn’t expected…it’s a simple question, but can make them go silent.

 

“Nice too meet you. I’m Heo SungJae from R Entertainment News company. I know this is out of the topics, but I want to ask this from my own curiosity. Like any other new married couple, you both must’ve talked about this. Do you, any chance, have talked about having a family? How many kids do you plan to have?”

 

That’s it. Silent. Either Kai or Krystal don’t know how to answer. It’s because they didn’t even talk about it like ny other couple. All they talk when they meet was work. They stunned for a while. Krystal look to the ground wondering what they want to answer and she feels slightly blushed. The reporters start to lose their patience. Kai want to answer this on behalf of his wife but he didn’t know what to answer. Just before the reporters want to attack them with more question, Krystal brave herself to answer.

 

“Umm. Actually, we do have talked about this..”

 

‘SINCE WHEN?! I DON’T EVEN KNOW!!’ Krystal thought before continue.

 

“Yes, we will have our own family but not in this time of being. Both of us want to achieve what we’re going to achieve first and after that, we will think about our future.” Krystal sends the best smile that she can give.

 

“I’ll just follow what Ma’am says.” Kai said in sarcastic way. They laugh and proceed to the next questions. It last for about an hour. It really long but that should do.

 

They proceed to the halls to join back with everyone. The guests, their families, their friends, they start to make conversations with everyone. After a bit of the ceremony, Kai and Krystal had to move to the hotel that Kai’s parents have reserved for them. They move there by a limo car that also reserved by his parents. His mom said that it was for the preparation for tonight party and then they will be send off to the airport for their honeymoon.

 

They take their room key and proceed to the lift. Kai’s parent told them that they have sent their outfits for tonight at their room, so they come empty handed. Their room were on the 17th floor. They have been told that floor was for a private ocassion or for V.I.P only. Reaching the third room beside the lift, Kai took out the card that act as the key room and opened the door.

 

“After you, Mdm Kim.” Krystal look at him and smile.

 

When she step in the room, she gasp in awed. This is what their rooms look like…

 

 

She roamed all over the room. She didn’t expect that this kind of hotel existed in Seoul. Even the scenery is breathtaking.

 

“You can get ready now. We’ll leave in an hour.” Kai said. Krystal reply with a nod.

 

Truthfully, being in a room with someone you just known for 2 weeks is weird. Time is going on super fast. Krystal just get to know him and now being his wife? She can’t process anything. Not only Krystal feels nervous and weird, Kai also felt the same. He didn’t even know how to talk to her. It’s because tonight is their first night sleeping together. Well, he may be have some past but he doesn’t even sleep with a girl before. Kai shook all his thought.

 

That night, the new couple has catch everyone’s eye. They look in awed. The attire really fits them well. one can say that they’re a match made in heaven. Everyone compliments them. Even Kai amaze by how Krystal dress and so does Krystal.

 

KAI’S OUTFIT

 

 

KRYSTAL’S OUTFIT

 

They talked to everybody for hours, did everything that they can do, including memorable speech to each other. When Krystal is talking with one of the important people that comes to their wedding, she feel someone’s hand slide to her waist and pull her closer to her body. She took a glance and it was none other that her handsome husband. Her heartbeats gone crazy and she can feel her face has gone red. Luckily, the light is a little dim so she can hide her embarassment.

 

“I miss you.” Kai whisper to her.

 

‘aish! This man really need to calm down when it come to this. Can he please not say this in public?’ Krystal thought. She just replied Kai with a nod.

 

“What? Do you not miss me a bit? Wow, you really are something. Guess, there are so many handsome men in here and you forget about me? Really?” Kai look at her in disbelief but still not let her go. He only joke about it and he doesn’t know if it will effect her or not.

 

“I’m sorry? What? No…I didn’t forget about you…” Krystal tried to explain. Well, she’s panic. She doesn’t even know how to explained well. the words doesn’t came out.

 

“Omg, you’re really cute, baby. You should’ve look at your face.” Kai giggle and kiss her in the forehead. He can totally see that Krystal want to beat him.

 

“Are you mad at me? Please don’t. I’m sorry. I’ve missed you. I only joke about that okay dear?” he kiss her forehead again.

 

“Do you can not do that? You freak me out.” Krystal try to hide all her embrassment and awkward feeling. Actually, she a bit mad of Kai right now but with all the affections that Kai gave earlier melt her down. She missed him when she talk wih all of people that came to their party. She really miss his jokes and affections, and she gets it.

 

She stared at Kai’s face. His eyes, his nose, his jawline, everything. She doesn’t know what she deserve for this perfect man to be his wife. Then, she stop at his lips. She just want to kiss it.

 

“Done with your sight seeing, beautiful?” Crap! Krystal quickly turn her gaze to anywhere but his eye. She heard Kai laugh with her reaction. She doesn’t care about it. She just want to run away and hide but she can’t. Kai just held her tightly.

 

“Come on. Let’s find our parents. We need to take off to the airport now and we don’t have time to change. But, first. Let me do this because I miss you so much.”

 

Kai give her a peck before find their parents. Krystal’s face grows redder than she can even remember. Everyone in the halls look at them lovingly. But, there is one person who watch from afar, have the ambition to destroy their marriage life.

 

“This is your time. I’ll come to you later, Kai because you’re mine and not her. No one can have you if I can't have you.”

 

-END-

=====================================================

So, first of all I would like to THANK YOU for our new subscribers (90 degrees bow) AND FOR THE MASSIVE VIEWS THAT I GOT SO FAR (I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW! T_T IT REACHED 1800 VIEWS)!!!!! My hard works pay off. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Next, how would you think of this chapter? It kinda messy, i'm trying my best and as you guy aware, i should've posted this yesterday but it got push of today because you really didn't want to hear about waht happend for the past 3 days (YES PEOPLE! IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY) I'm not celebrating it though but I also have family. So, let say i'm spending my 3 days time with my family and because of the constant sleeping late and push myself with the dance, I fell sick again (slight fever but i'm fine). Talking about Christmas (even i'm not a christian) I would like to wish you all a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^_^ Have a really great holiday and please be careful. The wheather are not good now. It's going to rain because of the monsoon and those who are from other country, I know it's winter time and it's colder so have a nice hot chocolates (I'M A FAN OF HOT CHOCS WHEN IT'S DECEMBER). I WISH YOU HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY ^_^

If you have anything to ask/ uncleared about this chapter/ anything about my personal/ want to suggest anything for the next chapter, please comment below and I'll try to answer all of them ;D

See you on the next chapter ! & I'm sorry for my grammar. My brain didn't work properly.

 

 

 [SPOILER ALERT!!] 

 10 CHAPTERS LEFT 

 

 

 

NEXT UPDATE: January 2, 2017. 2200hrs / 10:00 P.M. (GMT+8)