CHAPTER 8

I Hate You but I Love You

Kai kissed her...

 

She just froze and don’t know what to do. She doesn’t push him off her. She just froze there. Without her knowing she wraps her arms around Kai’s neck and closed her eyes. Kai smirk seeing how she tried to reply his kiss. After a while, they break out from the kiss and take a breath. Krystal tried to avoid her eyes from staring directly to Kai because well, you know, he was her first kiss.

 

“You stole my first kiss” she shyly tell Kai, avoiding any eye contact. She blushed from what really happened.

 

No wonder – he thought. Never expected that he was her second from her rection of the sudden. “Adorable, cute, pretty.” He said, caressing her cheecks and chuckled a bit because he saw Krystal’s face is getting redder than before.

 

“Okay. So, I’m going in. Good night.” He nodded and let her go tonight even though he didn’t want to. He just feel that he want to be with her all night long, waking up next to her and do everything that soon-to-be-married couple do. When she there, he felt everything going to the right way – like she was his one and only angle. He watched her goes into the house safely and drove his car away.

 

“Oh, you’re home.” Krystal shocked by the sudden voice. She didn’t expected that she has a guest tonight. Moving to the living room, she saw Jessica laying at the couch.

 

“Oh god! Seriously you freaking me out, Sica! Why don’t you say you were coming back today? I thought you’ll stay there for a few weeks more.” She said to her sister in playful tone because that was Jessica always been doing after her fashion show. ‘Trying to make more business partner’ what her sister always told her.

 

“Well, I actually texted you like at 6 p.m and suprisingly you didn’t answer my text and my calls and that’s when I decided to ‘popped’ at OUR home.” Jessica still laying on the couch on her back while playing with her phone.

 

Krystal quickly checked her phone and gasped. “Oh my God!”

 

4 missed calls from Jessica

10 new messages from Jessica

 

“Oh my! I’m so sorry Sica. It’s been a hectic day… You know I won’t do that to you right? So, how are you manage to get back here?”

 

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I get to contact Mr.Lee to pick me up so that’s why I got to this place. But, what the most interesting part is I saw you kissed him. Wanna share?” Jessica’s eyes sparks – expecting a very rare story from her while Krystal blushed and wanted to run away but she know her sister will bugged her untill she spills everything. “Okay. But promised me you won’t tell mom or dad or anybody about this.” She makes way to her sister, sits next to her.

 

So, she spills every single thing that happened tonight. Her sister looked at her in awed and laugh because her little sister was too innocent about everything. With all the laugh and the shyness that Krystal trying to hide, Jessica feels at ease to know that this Jongin is really going to take a very good care of her and she knows that they will be happy together. After all the ‘story-telling’ , she bids Jessica a good night and gone to her room.

 

Krystal decided to take a shower. She grabs her towel on the rack and head to the bathroom. She just want to feels relax in her jacuzzi, feeling the warm water that touch her skin and free her mind with all the stress and nervous that she’s be getting at her works and tonight event. ‘Well, just 30 minutes for yourself would be good, Jung SooJung…..’ She puts her cloths away and goes in to her jacuzzi. Trying to relax but all that she does was thinking about Jongin. She doesn’t know why but she seems can’t get him off his mind. His face, his built, his hair that always slicked back makes he looks matured, his featured. Everything. He’s so handsome and perfect even if his skin is much darker than other people in the nation. She doesn’t care about it. When she around him, she feels everything was back to it right places. She never felt this way before. She was afraid but she knew this was the best choice and many good things will happened. As she sinks in her thought, she doesn’t know  when she fell asleep until…

 

“JUNG SOOJUNG!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! OH MY GOD! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STAY IN YOUR BATHROOM?”

 

Her eyes shot in instant. She really doesn’t know when she fell asleep. She quickly wraps the towels around her body and unlocked the door.

 

“Ugh! Finally. What happened with you?” Jessica exclaimed in relief.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I fell asleep in there. Why? Do you need anything? What time is it, by the way?”

 

“Oh. Well, it’s okay. I mean I wanna go out in a bit to find something at the 24-hours store. Do you need anything? You’ve been in there for like 1 hour; more or less.” Krystal widen her eyes in shocked and gasp. She didn’t know it was that long she been in there. She let out sigh, “I’m okay.” Jessica nods and before she goes out, she told Krystal not to have bath more than 15 minutes in the working days and get more sleep because she was soon-to-be-bride so it was not good to sleep late. Krystal send a chuckle and nods to her sister and watch her going out of her room. She close the door and puts her pyjama and called it a night.

 

 

 

Next morning is somehow peaceful for this boy, who are soon to be a husband to a girl name Jung SooJung. It was just a short amount of time that he know her and they already kissed. Thinking back of the moment made him want to laugh. ‘Well, you’ve made a SLIGHT move on her, Jongin’ he thought as he put his hands at the back of his head, still laying on his bed. Then, he takes his phone to check time.

 

‘ 8 o’clock? 8?! DAMN IT! I’m late! How can this be? Oh my, she will get mad if I’m like this. I’ve promised her to take her to the breakfast. I’d better hurry.’ Kai just grab his towel and settled in 10 minutes before heads out. He checks his belongings once again to make sure he wouldn’t left anything, then he sprinted out of his rooms and quickly drive to Krystal’s, didn’t bother his mom calling for him to have some breakfast before going out. All that he know that he’s super late.

 

He’s so lucky that her house and his house just 30 minutes away. He stood there infront of her door and knock. He heard someone unlocking it and he sees a girl. A different girl. He thought she live alone.

 

“Yes?” Jessica asked.

 

“umm. Is Krystal live here?” He ask. His eyes still wandering around inside her house before landed to Jessica’s face. He seems like he know her but doesn’t know when and where. So, he just shrugged the thought from his head.

 

“Oh, then you were the guy that supposed to take her for a breakfast today and the wedding planning, aren’t you? Well, you’re late and she’s inside. She’s upstairs. Wait at the living room. I’ll called her.” He nods, get inside of the house and mesmerized by the interior. Really like her style. So elegant. He smile. He sit on the sofa and one of the Jung’s maid come to him, ask if he want anything. He rejected it nicely and told her that he and Krystal are going out for breakfast.

 

 

~KAI’S POV~

 

It’s been 15 minutes now and I don’t see her. I feel guilty for coming this late while I promised her last night to picked her up at 8. Well, screw me for playing video games ‘till 2 a.m.

 

“So, who are you, actually?” I turned my head to that voice. She took her seat infront of me.

 

“I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I’m Kim Kai, Jung SooJung’s husband to be. I’m 24 and CEO for The J’s Family. I’m sorry, but who are you? I feel like I knew you and didn’t Krystal lives here alone? Please correct me if I’m wrong.” I smiled.

 

“Oh, me? I’m Jung SooYeon or known as Jung Jessica, the CEO for Blanc&Eclairs. I’m her sister and yeah I’m living with her but rarely at home because sometimes I work outside of the country to attend events or fashion shows. You know how this world works. Yeah, we’ve met before at Japan, where Mr. Kim, you, me and my right-hand have a meeting over there to sign a collaboration last year.” That’s when I remember her. It’s one of the best colaborations collections that we’ve had so far.

 

“So, aside from your planning, I want to ask you this. Do you aware that this is an arranged marriage between your company and my family company?” she asked me.

 

“Yes, I do aware but I think it’s for a good purpose.” I state my answer clearly and she nodded. I hope I answer it right. Right?

 

I’m having my conversation with Jessica but then we heard footsteps coming down and coming closer to us. I turned to the owner of the steps and stunned by her amazing looks. Yes! She’s beautiful. The dress that match with her style, her hair that flows nicely to her body, her simple make up and high heels, this was perfect.

 

      

 

“So, are you ready?” She nodded.

 

“Guys! Please be careful and Kai, please?” knowing what Jessica means, I just nod my head as my answer and we headed out.

 

We’ve decided to have a brunch instead of breakfast because it was damn late, I tell you. So we just go to the nearby café and ordered our food. Mine was Iced Americano and Chicken Ham Sandwich, while she ordered Iced Latte, Chocolate Chips cookie and red velvet muffin. I paid for it because well, I need to be a gentleman…wait no. I am a gentleman, and second, it was because I was late so I insist to pay for it. A part of the apology.

 

We didn’t have so much to talk about. Just the reason why I woke up late, birthdays, where we’re born, what is our favourite things to do (which we have the same taste, adventorous) and everything that every new couple need to ask and answer. After we took our brunch, we headed to the place that my mom has suggested or should I say the designer is my parent’s friend’s daughter? Do you got it? Yeah? No? I should simplify it as my friend. Yeah, one of my bestfriend had a wedding boutique. So, we’re heading there now. It’s pretty far. It took like 1 hour journey or so. I don’t know. I didn’t see the time.

 

It was noon by the time we arrived. I parked my car at the nearest parking lot that I can find and walk with her to the boutique. We greeted by the staff there.

“Welcome to the Dream Dress Boutique. Anything I can help, sir?” she bowed a bit and smile at us.

 

“Yes. Is Ms.Stephanie around? I’ve appointment with her yesterday under the name of Kim JongIn.”

 

“Oh! Yes. Please wait at this lounge. I will call her in the mean time. Do you need tea or coffee?” She bring us to the VIP lounge. This is actually a boutique like any other boutique in the city but when you come inside the boutique, the interior is superb and I don’t know how she managed to put this lounge inside this shop lot. It’s really not that big but Tiffany is being Tiffany aferall.

 

“Hm, a cold water would be fine.” She nodded and left us there.

 

I turn my head to look at her and I saw that she’s already trying to find the best dresses for the wedding. Oh, did I say that this lounge also have several dresses that are made specially by Stephanie. I mean, that really is made by her with special fabrics that she chose by herself.

 

“Which one do you prefer, Kai?” She asked me while her eyes still staring at the dresses.

 

“Anything. Maybe a simple one and not to much attention to it?” she immediately turn her gaze to me.

 

“…and why is that?” she confused. She fixed her gaze back to the dresses, still waiting for my answer.

 

“because I want that attention to be focus on you.” She chuckled. She’s blushing.

 

I heard the door opened, “OMG! You’re here!” Tiffany ran up to me and give a friendly hug to me.

 

 

~KRYSTAL’S POV~

 

I’m amazed by how the owner of the boutique sets this place very nicely. Having a special lounge for VIP is not easy in this place, where all of the place is crowded by various business. The owner is really creative turning this to a heaven for women. The dresses that place over here are also made beautifully and required a lot of skills. It’s different than the dresses that place outside of this room. It must have cost to much rather than the outside dress.

 

I take a look piece by piece while one of the staffs get out to bring us some water. Luckily Kai asked for a plain water. I’m not use to take coffee after a coffee. It feels weird. The other staff in this room ask me what style I prefered so they can find it easily. i shared my wedding dream dress, which is simple and not attract so many attention on me just like Kai said a while ago, and they found 4 dresses for me to considered. It really beautiful. I want to ask Kai’s opinion and see me wear through them until I heard a girl’s voice and when I look, I saw she hug him. What is their relationship afterall? It made me feel curious.

 

“It’s been a long time! How are you?” she asked Kai.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. How about you? Any progress with anyone? I heard you’ve got engaged. With who? Is he fine?” wow, he worried about her? I walked to Kai and she noticed me.

 

“Oh, who is this? Is it her?” Okay, this is when I start to confused. ‘Is it her?’ what would that supposed to mean? I looked at Kai for answer and seems like he understand he just chuckled.

 

“Oh, yes. It’s her. She is Jung Krystal that I’ve told you.” He answer while looking at me. I’m still in my confusion.

 

“Wow! She’s gorgeous!! Hi, I’m Hwang Stephanie. I’m the owner of this boutique and you can call me Tiffany. Nice to meet you.” She held her hand out to shake my hands and send me the sweetest smile. Her eyes look like a half-moon shape when she smile and I like that.

 

“Nice to meet you, Tiffany.”

 

“So, have you chose?” I nodded and point out to her which dresses that I want to wear. Then, she lead me to the fitting room to test the dresses. This is where the fun part begin. Getting to try out different dress and choose one for the big day is really a part from my wedding dreams.

 

 

I’m wearing the first dress. This dress fits perfectly in me. White floral lace, mermaid skirt and V-neck dress, this doesn’t attract so many attention and I can put some accessories to add a bit of this. Well, I should ask for his opinion.

 

“Kai, I need your opinion on this. Do you want to see this?” I asked.

 

“Yes, I want to.” And so, the staff there opened the curtain for me and there I stood infront of him with the dress and the staff had re-style my hair to the messy bun. I can see that I caught his guard off. He really didn’t expect any of this and he stayed silent for a while before trying to utter his opinion.

 

“Wow, you’re amazing. That is really beautiful. Really! I like this.” I can see his eyes sparkle.

 

“Okay, let me try another one.” The staff closed the curtain again.

 

15 minutes later, I wore the next dress.

 

 

Just like the same thing, staff open the curtain and Kai giving his opinion saying the dress fit me perfectly and he almost giving the same reaction for the third and the forth dress as well.

 

  

I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t decide. Everything is too beautiful for me and regarding to Kai’s opinion, he didn’t help me a bit. Should I ask for Tiffany opinion? Yeah maybe I should.

 

“Tiffany, among the 4 dresses that I got to try, which one do you think fit me perfectly?” I can see she’s having a hard time to think.

 

“well, for me, everything looks perfect, I don’t know which one to choose…or maybe I can designed it for you guys. I didn’t tell you right, that every dresses in here are specially made by me for celebrity, idol and everyone? So, can I do a dress for you?” she look and me and Kai. Hmmmm, well I don’t know about this. I look Kai for answer and he look confused as well. Why do he look adorable when he confused?

 

“Yeah, I think you can design a dress for her, right Krystal? I know we don’t have much time because the wedding is around the corner and everything need time, so why don’t we try to trust her in this? I mean, I have my tux ready for me.” he holds my hand and caressing the back of my hand with his thumb. Noticing it, I didn’t brush his hand off me, instead just let it him do it because it feels so comfortable and my heart is melting. Speaking of my face, yeah, they’re a slight red. Oh, and since when did he chose his tux? Okay, I’ll ask him later.

 

“Hmmm, okay. Anything you say.” I give a smil to both of them and I can see their face a lighten up because of my answer. That’s a relief.

 

“So, when do you think you can finish it? Our wedding is on Thursday next week. Do you think you can done it before the day?” Kai shots every question that he wants to ask.

 

“Yes. That’s a perfect date actually. Well, I have the design ready and I only need a person to wear it left and everything is perfect. Yeay!” She squeeled. She proceed to take my measurement, picking colours and such, we bid her good bye. I also said my forgiveness for a sudden request but she said it’s fine nothing wrong with it. I really hope this is turning so well. The dress, the colours, the venue, everything.

 

It’s been like 3 hours when we’re at Tiffany’s boutique, so we decide to lunch and head back home together. Just like usual, he bids me goodbye when we reach my home and he kiss me on the cheeks. I know Jessica will know about this and she will make me tell her everything, not just about this day, but also the kiss. I smile sweetly and told him to be careful. Just like yesterday, he seriously promise to take me to breakfast and to my office tomorrow. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? Is it long enough? I don't know how long you want me to do. But, here they are! Enjoy!

Oh, please comment about this chapter. Do you have fun or not? and i'm sorry for the late update. The truth is I should post this on Monday, 12/12 but I have to post it today because I just remember that I have to go to the event (which was my mom's reunion) on 17/12 (?) I dont know. I dont remember that well and I have to stay at the reserved hotel for 3 days. So, yeah. I have to work on it. I don't know, I'll try to meet up with the date. Last but not least, what do you want for the next chapter? Do you want more skinship or plot twisted? Just comment and i'm sure I'll put it in the story :) HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY ^_^

 

NEXT UPDATE: December 19, 2016. Monday. 22:00hrs (GMT +8)