CHAPTER 15

I Hate You but I Love You

3rd person's POV

 

After they heard the news, Krystal quickly called her parents, Jessica and her bestfriends. All of them gave a positive response but more like they excited because she's having a twins. Her parents then tell the media, eventhough Krystal always trying to stop them. Now, the attention is on her. Some of the netizens congratulate them but some are trying to spread the nonsense rumors. She appreciates the positive and ignore the negative. When everyone are happy with the news, there are only one person who hates them. 

 

"Ugh! This is so frustrating! I'm going to do something about this!" Jihye throw the remote far from her. 

 

"Damn! Why are you being like this? You're so childish. Did you know that?" Yoongi said to her while picking up the remote and turn off the tv. He just arrived at their home and the first thing he saw was his sister throw the remote? Really? Luckily the remote is still functioning. He then sit beside her, close his eyes for a seconds before heard Jihye's scream. 

 

"Aishh! Can you just keep quite for awhile? I'm so tired right now! He's a married man and will be having twins. Can you just stop?" He said angrily while facing her sister. 

 

"No! I'm not going to stop! That thing in her stomach - I'm going to crush it." She clench her fist and her face went visibly red.

 

Jihye get up from her seat, went to her room and slams the door shut. Yoongi can only shake his head seeing his sister can be this childish and stubborn. Then, he heard someone opening the front door. As he remember, he didn't invite anyone. 

 

"I'm home!" Jihyo shouts from the door and go to the living room, get her greeting from her brother. 

 

"Oh! It's you. I thought you have come home. So why do you late?" Yoongi ask while his examine his sister. 

 

"I've been studying at the library with my friend. Where is Jihye?" Jihyo answer whilst looking around, searching for her sister's presence. But she's not there. Just when yoongi want to answer, they heard a loud glass shattering from Jihye's room. 

 

 

JIHYO'S POV

 

"Oh, the same reason?" I ask and yoongi reply with a nod. 

 

Actually, We used to be in this kind of situation. This is the fourth time she have this attitude. The first time was 5 years ago, when Jihye broke up with JongIn. The second time when she was stressed with JongIn and Krystal's arranged meeting, the third time when she know JongIn was getting married and this was the forth one. 

 

"I still didn't know what to hold when a guy have married with someone else and will get their twins in 8 months. Well, she was the first one to cheat on her ex and now she is frustrated over nothing. That's so stupid." I said as I scooted over to my brother.

 

"Yes, she is." He nod several times before continue what he had to said. 

 

"I met her earlier today. We've discussed about the boys' outfits for their debut. So, in 2 weeks, I think I can see the portfolio. I don't even know why your sister had me met her and not herself. I mean, that is her works and mine was producing music. Am I right?" There we go. Yoongi start to babble about everything that he had to do. I only heard it from there and the next minute, I didn't hear anything. I kept thinking about how I'm going to meet Krystal and JongIn to tell them about this before something bad happen. 

 

"Yoongi, can you give me their number? Please? I really need it." I hold my brother hand, trying to convince him without telling my intention. Just like I expected, Yoongi catch everything so fast. He will kill his anxiety attack with whatever way he wants. But, he know me. I will never tell anyone my intentions until it's shows result. 

 

"Okay, fine. Here you go. I only have her number. But, don't you think of doing something stupid and you better not see her husband. I heard your sister has put someone on act to see what is his schedule through out the day. If you want my help, just ask me." He gave to me and quickly went to his rooms to focus on their boy band's debut song. I dialled the number on her name card. It took so long for someone to picked it up. After another few rings, someone picks it up.

 

{A/N: This is over-the-phone conversation. JH - Jihyo, K - Krystal}

 

JH: Hello, is this Mrs Kim?

 

K: Yes. Who am I talking to?

 

JH: Hi, I'm Jihyo. Min Jihyo. I'm sure you recognise my brother, Min Yoongi. He met you earlier this morning?

 

K: Yes, yes. What can I help you, Miss Min?

 

JH: Can I meet you? I don't care the date and the place. You choose. But, I really really need to tell you something. It's about your husband and the family of yours. 

 

K: Hm? Okay, why not? Meet me at B's Cafe near my place. Tomorrow, after your schedule end. Is it okay for you? 

 

JH: Okay, 2 o'clock, B's Cafe near your office. Good. See you tomorrow then!

 

{End of conversation}

 

Okay, let's tell her everything! I'm sorry, Jihye...but I have to do this before the worst thing happen!

 

Krystal's POV

 

"Honey, who is that?" I put my phone on my makeup table and turned to JongIn, whom just get out from the bathroom, still trying to dry his hair.

 

"Hmm, should I tell you?" I really do make a stupid question, didn't I? 

 

"Well, maybe...?" He said with a confuse look. He sits on the bed and face me with a 'tell me everything' look. 

 

"Okay. So, it's like this. Someone name Min Jihyo...? Yeah, she called me earlier. She said that I met her brother this morning, which is happend to be Min Yoongi. Well, I do meet him this morning...and she said that she has something to tell me tomorrow. It's look like important, for our both sake. That's what she said." I said while went to sit next to him. 

 

"Really? Did she happend to tell you what it was about?" He said while lay his head on my thigh. 

 

"Well...i'm sorry. I didn't ask her what was it about. I just agree with her." I said and smile a bit as I caress his hair. 

 

"It's okay. Let's go together then." He takes my hand and kiss them. I reply him with a nod in agreement. 

 

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" He gets up and kiss my forehead before set himself to bed. I did the same too, while hoping that tomorrow will be okay. I hope...

 

-------------------------------------

Words count: 1146 words

 

This chapter is crap. I'm sorry. I should've done better. I hope you enjoy this and I'm sorry for not update this for so long because I'm busy with my school & exam. I might going crazy about this. Also, I'm sorry for my vocabs and grammars. I didn't know what happend to my brain right now 😓

 

Please comment on what you think for this chapter. Also, you can follow me & if you want to say something privately, feel free to send me the message or if you want to recommend me some good EXO & BTS's fanfics, please DO tell me! I LOVE TO READ THEM ❤️

 

'Till thenn! 

 

[5 chapters + 1 Epilogue left]