CHAPTER 9

I Hate You but I Love You

KRYSTAL’S POV

This past few days been a hell for me. Yes, me and Kai were trying to get many things done for several days left before the wedding. Time has gone so fast. A week ago we’re trying our wedding outfits and I haven’t chose any one of them and that’s when I decide to let Tiffany make mine and I don’t know if she have done it yet. Well, please make it done before the wedding or I’ll wear nothing. 5 days left before the wedding is kind of nerve-wrecking but exciting at the same time. I’m getting to choose the wedding dress and cake, while our mother gets to choose the venue and the place where we’ll be going to honeymoon. It’s a win-win situation but I don’t care any of the plans. They want me to get married and I am but not with my own 100% decision. But, whatever. My feeling grows to like him so maybe a few more months, I’ll love him. But who knows what our future will be.

 

Today, I will go to the spa alone, not with Kai or Jessica or my mother or my mother-in-law. I just want to have some alone time. Talking about my parents-in-laws, I haven’t met them in a proper way. Plus, I don’t even know when that guy want to bring me to them. Should I meet them tonight? Just me coming alone? Is it weird if I do that? Do I need to wait and talk to Jongin about this? Yeah, I’ll just wait for him.

 

At the spa, I’ve been greeted by the staff there. I wonder if my friend was here. She wil know what the best for me.

 

“Morning. Is Miss Luna here?” I send the sweetest smile to the staff.

 

“Oh! Are you Miss Jung? Yes, please wait here. I’ll call her for you.” She smiled back.

 

I sit on the chair that was at the counter. I waited for about 5 minutes until the staff that talked to me earlier said that Luna has meeting that going on and will be done in 15 minutes. So, I turn on my phone and see someone texting me. There’s no other than him..

 

JongIn:

Hey! Are you at the spa now? When will you be done? Is it going to be late?

 

Me:

Yeah, I just got here like 10 minutes or so. I don’t know what package they’re going to give me but I think it will be done like 2 to 3 hours. Why?

 

JongIn:

Oh. Okay. i’ll wait for you. I just want to ask you if you want to meet my parents tonight? If you don’t, it’s okay. We can do it tomorrow night.

 

WHOA! WAIT! WHAT?! Okay, this is crazy. How did he read my mind? I mean I never ask him or talk about this to him. But, I think he did read my mind. Oh my god! What am I going to do? Why do I feel so nervous right now? Why is this happening so fast? I didn’t even know what to do. Okay, you can do this!

 

Me:

Hmm…Okay. Maybe we can go tonight.

 

JongIn:

Nice! I’ll pick you up at 6. See you later, baby ;)

 

Nice Krystal! Now you have like 4 hours to find you a decent clothes and prepare for yourself to meet his parents. This was so not happening. Or maybe it’s happening. I don’t know. All I know is, I’m going to meet his parents with a decent and full of manner. Because that was it’s all about, right? Let’s hope for the best. Fingers cross everyone!

 

“Krystal? Hey! I’m sorry to keep you waiting for me this long. How have you been?” she hug me and smile at me.

 

“I’m fine. Thank you. How about you? I can see that you’re doing a great job over here. Your spa is getting bigger year by year.” I chuckled a bit and so does she.

 

“Yes and I’m sorry for the meeting. There was a married couple who wants to do some massage and facial but I set their appointment tomorrow because I want to get focused on you.” she said.

 

“Luna, you don’t have to do that. But thank you. You’re so amazing. So, what is the most suitable for this bride to be? In addition, I have to be done in 2 hours because I have to go somewhere after this.” She think hard before telling me the answer. You know, when she thinks like this, many good ideas coming out and the outcomes are the best. But, the posture and the looks that she had is so scary. She’s like the ‘Thinking Man’ and her eyes, they stared at you like you have thousands of sins that you do before you came here.

 

“Okay. I’ll do some aromatheraphy message which will be done for an hour and the next hour, I’ll do facial. A special one, of course. That is enough for the bride-to-be.” She scream a bit in excitement. I hope this will be done at 4 pm so I can prepare myself for the next 2 hours. I don’t know if I can do that. JongIn really giving me a headache and love to make me rushing things!

 

After I done with this spa thing, I quickly drove back home to prepare myself tonight. I go through my wardrobe to search a decent but cute outfit to meet his parents tonight. I don’t want it to be ‘too much’. I just it to be simple but can pull out my charisma. So, I choose a casual baby blue long blouse , matching it with a black skinny jeans and a blue floral high tops. I also put a simple makeup to pull everything off nicely and I'm ready.

 

 

I look at my clock and it’s almost 6. JongIn should be here by now. I should wait for him downstairs. When I reach the last steps of the stairs, I heard the doorbells. That should be him. Okay, last check! I picked my slings bag and proceed to the door. I opened the door to be greeted by him. I scanned him from head to toe. He’s wearing a suit? Okay, maybe he actually just got back from his working place. I don’t know. I’ll ask him later.

 

“Hey. You look beautiful as always. Are you ready?” he sends me his sweetest smile and I blushed from the sudden compliments.

 

“Hey, yeah. Let’s go. We’ll be late.” I steps out of my house and text Jessica. Telling her that I would be late from this sudden ‘meet his parents’. She replied with an okay and don’t worry about her and all the stuffs that I should and shouldn’t do.

 

 

THIRD PERSON’S POV

Silence company with them this time. Neither of them wants to talk. Krystal doesn’t know what to ask and same situation to Kai. Kai took a glance to Krystal and smile a bit. He didn’t believe that, right now, this moment, they’ll meet his parents. He hopes she’ll be fine and this marriage will be a success. He doesn’t want that moment to be happened again. He was sick of it until his mother sets this up and he met with this angel.

 

“Are you okay? You look nervous.” He chuckled by her silence.

 

“Yeah, I think I’m a little bit nervous. Do I need to know something about you or what do I need to do or don’t in front of your parents? I really wants to give the best impression to them.” Krystal glanced at Kai.

 

“Wow, you do nervous, aren’t you? Well, you just have to be yourself and you scored them. You’ve met them right?” said Kai.

 

“Yeah, but that was for a different reason and this is also a total different reason. I don’t know.” Krystal laid her body to the car’s cushion, didn’t know what to do anymore. She heard Kai laugh a bit with her acts. Yeah, she never showed this side of her to anyone except her sister. Well, meeting your fiance’s parents? Who the hell think that it wasn’t a nervous things to do.

 

“So, are you from work?” Krystal ask and Kai replied it with a nod.

 

Suddenly, she feels a hand on her hand. She look at Kai and he just smile at her. She smile back and showing no sign to let go. She knows that he just want her to calm down a bit and he did it.

 

“You’ll be fine. I promise.” Kai kiss her hands.

 

15 minutes later, they arrive at Kim’s house. It sure are big. Well, it’s a mansion and that’s why. He leads her to his house. Before they arrive at the front door, Kai takes a chance to kiss her forehead. Krystal went red with his sudden acts. Like, what if his parents saw them like this. Krystal brushed all of the thought and focused to what comes next.

 

The door creep open and there was beautiful mid-year lady in front of them. ‘She must be Kai’s mother’ Krystal though.

 

“Oh my! Finally! You both came.” Kai’s mother greeted them happily and she told them to come inside. She leads the way to their living room and what to be surprised. Her living room is look so much elegant that suits really well with Mrs Kim’s style. Kai ask for a permission to take a shower before joining them and he left Krystal in confused and his mother.

 

“I’m sure you are Krystal, right?” Kai’s mother look at her with a friendly smile.

 

“Yes. I’m Jung Krystal. You can call me, SooJung, Mrs Kim.” She bowed and smile at her.

 

“Dear, you don’t need to call me, Mrs Kim. Just call me, mom, since you’ll be joining this family anytime soon. I heard a lot about you from your parents and I’m so sorry to ask you to get married with JongIn because of the business matters.” Mrs Kim apologise to Krystal about all the things that happened too fast for her. She still feels it was appropriate to do that because you know who wants this to happened when your family wants you to be married with a stranger.

 

“Oh, no. I’m fine. It’s okay. I don’t mind it at all. Well, I understand this is important between your family and my family. Beside, JongIn really take a good care of me. He’s nice guy and I hope to get to know more about him.” Krystal smile. She knows that it was a sudden but she have what she wants and she knows JongIn will keep his promise. All she has to do is go with the flow.

 

Mrs Kim and Krystal goes to the dining room to eat dinner after getting a call from their maid saying that the dinner was ready. JongIn and his father join to dine in 5 minutes later. Krystal didn’t expected that Mrs Kim prepared a feast for her. It look like there was so many people will come whilst it was just 4 persons that will eat. His mother prepared Japchae (Sweet potato starch noodles fry with vegetables), Kimchi Pancake, Kimbab, Beef Grill and some side dish. It was all Krystal’s favourite dish.

 

After all of them at the table, they start to eat. They talked about many things. From works to the wedding. His father also ask Kai about the future for both of them and his mother is so excited to get a grandchild. Krystal’s face turns red and shyly gazed to Kai. Kai seems so relaxed on the outside but on the inside, he just want to hide under table. He didn’t expected that his mom would told them that. He didn’t ready for it and he knows she also didn’t ready for it. It’s still too early for them.

 

It was pretty late by now. Kai’s mother asked Krystal to stay her for the night but Krystal have something going on early in the morning so she politely rejected and promise to stay for a night another time. Kai sends Krystal to her house.

 

“So, you’re doing pretty fine back there, baby.” Kai held Krystal hands and took a glance at Krystal.

 

“I am? Well, you didn’t know I was pretty nervous but your parents are so nice to me. Thank you.” She smile sweetly at Kai.

 

“What are your schedule tomorrow, babe? Do you have to meet your client?” Kai asked.

 

“Hmm. Yeah. It was from Hong Kong company and another company from here. Hong Kong company’s meeting takes early in the morning which is at 10 a.m. and the other one at 2 p.m. Why?”

 

“Oh, nothing. Just asking. Hope you will do a pretty good job with those two.” Kai kissed her cheeks and left her in shocked. Yup! He can see that Krystal getting red.

 

“How can you be this cute, baby? I can’t handle it if you are like this all the time.” Kai pinch her cheeks and laugh a bit.

 

“Please, I don’t want us to get into accident. Would you please focused on the road?” Krystal puts his hands on the wheel. She’s trying to act coldly but it was a failure when she heard Kai chuckled at her reaction. She really doesn’t know what to do with this guy. Always make her heart beats at the inappropriate times. But, what can she do? It makes her feels good. She loves these feelings. All she wants to do was stop the time and treasure all the moments. She hopes this marriage would be the best choice she makes so far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know this chapter ! T_T But i still want to know what do you guys think. This is really short update and i'm so sorry for that because for the past 3 days, i have fever suddenly. Like they hit me without any warning and I forgot to bring my laptop (that was my fault) and something bad happened on the night of the event. I accidently lost my eyeliner and I can't EVEN COMPLETE my makeup T_T T_T (well for me it's bad. someone who understand the struggle, THANK YOU). 

Okay, so here it is! I dont know what to do with my grammar. Sorry for that. Before i forget, to all the new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing my story and NICE TO MEET YOU.

 

QUESTION: What do you want for the next chapter? Tell me in the comment below and i love to use it for my next chapter. See youuuuu next week ^_^

 

NEXT CHAPTER: December 26, 2016. 2200hrs or earlier (GMT+8)