CHAPTER 6

I Hate You but I Love You

Kai waited for a while now. He doesn’t even know what to do. All that he do was playing games at his phone. It was late so no one would bother him with text and messages. He picked the most private spot in that restaurant. He’s the CEO in his company so his staff was the one who put him there. Thinking for the second times, maybe it was a good spot for him and Krystal to talk about private things and maybe that was a good spot for him and Krystal to date. So innocent!

 

The room is really do private. It looks like an office room but so comfortable like a restaurant table. It’s not that big but still fit for a 2-5 person in that room, where they can have a comfortable talk and meeting. The interior look much as a Japanese and Chinese restaurant but more elegant looking.

 

Then, he heard the door knobs is opening. There, it was Krystal. His eyes were glued right too Krystal appearance. For him, the way she dressed is so beautiful and match with her personality. She wears just like the first time he met her, but the dress turns out a cute mini lace dress. It was in Rose Pink and Serenity Blue color. She defined in with her diamond clutch and high heels. She just wear earings for her accessories. So simple.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m late. The traffic was hectic even it was late at night. I don’t know what’s going on but I think an accident occurs. I’m really sorry. Have you ordered anything?” Krystal feels applogetic to Krystal and sits in front of him. Kai just shakes his head then a waiter came in before he could answer her.

 

“What do you want to eat tonight? Do you want to have set or ala carte?" Krystal looked at him because she feels so weird that the guy in front of him was silent for freaking 5 minutes and she is the one who will break the silent. 

 

"A set will do." That's it. The only word that comes out from a human being called Kim Kai. Krystal doesn't know what to do anymore so she just proceed on ordering their foods. She takes the Fancy Set. It has rice, veggies as side dishes, grilled meat with soy sauce, seaweed soup and korean pancake (PaJeon) and their drinks were Layered Lemonade Drops.

 

"So, how's your work? Do you have a blast day?" Krystal ask Kai with the hopes that he will talk to her. 

 

"I'm good. It was a fun day since we got engaged without full type events and ring. I'm sorry. It must be a lot for you to take." said Kai.

 

"No, I'm fine. It's okay. It's an arranged afterall. I don't even mind about it so far." Krystal sends the sweetest smile to Kai. Kai felt a tingle in his heart when she smile. 

 

"But you didn't seems to get mad for this arrangement." Kai looked at her. When Krystal's turn to answer his question, the waiter comes to serve their food. So she stop to answer till the waiter done sets their food.

 

"No, I don't. Plus, I didn't mind at all." Krystal then stuffed her food, not waiting for Kai. 

 

Kai don't know what to answer now. He doesn't know he wanted to feel happy or what because he know, she didn't love him. Not a bit. It's hurt you know. Kai feel like a world clash. 

 

After an hour of eating and talking about their life and works, Kai proceed to the cashier to pay for their foods. Although the waiter were insist that they don't have to pay for the food because it was Kai's restaurant, Kai still want to pay for that because he would feel very wronged for not paying as if he didn't paid them monthly. 

 

"So, where is your car?" Kai asked Krystal.

 

"No, I didn't brought them. Actually, my driver sends me here and I tell him to go back home first. Maybe I can take a cab." Krystal explained to Kai, how did she came here. 

 

"Oh really? Hm maybe I can take you home. You are my fiancé anyway." Kai grinned widely when he said 'fiancé' word to Krystal. Krystal just chuckled.

 

"Okay then." So they proceed to Kai's car. He opened the door for Krystal and get a little bow and a sweet smile from her in exchanged to say thank you. 

 

In the car, only silence were around them. They didn't talk a bit since Kai offered her to send her home.

 

"So, is the food good?" Kai tried to open a topic. 

 

Krystal looked at Kai weirdly and said, "Yeah. It's delicious." 


Then silence is coming back. Both of them doesn't know what to talk about. On Krystal's side, she just want to ask everything to Kai because he'll be her husband one day. She just wanted to know his past, his daily life, what do he likes to do on his free time, what colour does he like, what kind of woman he wished for and just other normal couple would ask, but 'are we a couple?' is the only thing that keeps everything inside her heart. While on Kai's side, he just want to have a conversation. Maybe a little laugh would do, do some crazy stuff, going to arcade, have a date and everything related to a date and they have a very good night. 'Is it seems bother to do that to her? Am I going to fast?' thought that would stops Kai to do anything.

 

 

 

 

 


.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly...


"Do you have a girlfriend before?"

 

-to be continued-

============================

I DIED I DIED I DIED!!! I'M HAVING A WRITERS' BLOCK ONCE AGAIN!!!!! *MENTAL BROKEDOWN* Sorry for the VERY SHORT update T_T I don't know what to do. I still busy with my school's work and volleyball training. I didn't know how to face you guys anymore T_T please forgive me this time. I know you'll hate me and the update because it tooks so long for me to get this done and all I give to you was a short update hmm. so please, let me know if you love it ;) I'll try to make it better next time.

 

BUT, did you see my new poster up there????? Did you see it? Did you see it?? OMG IT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS WHEN I PICKED THIS UP!!!! I just love it. It's look so pretty. It was made by krystal15. They make it look awesome. Let me take this oppurtunity to  celebrate my poster with promoting her shop! Please read details below :D

 

If you still find/want to find/doesn't want to pay any karma to a person who did a poster for you, please click the banner below. She/he makes many AMAZING posters for other username and you can see her/his portfolio over there (i'll link it to her shop). PLUS, you DON'T have to pay any karma to her BUT you have to follow all the rules that are given. The rules are pretty easy to follow. When you send a request, he/she will try to settle your posters by 7-14days (if not so many request). Quite easy, necessary and AMAZING outcomes. You should try! ^_^

 

Banner/Poster shop by Krystal15

Krystal15

 

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BLACKLISTED!