CHAPTER 7

I Hate You but I Love You

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Do you have a girlfriend before?" I asked all of sudden and he seems shock. I don't know why but the look in his face was like he remembering all of the past things. Maybe I've gone too far right? 

 

"Kai, hey!" I shook his shoulder. Then he start to focus to the road immediately. Luckily, there was not so many cars on the road at night. But it still dangerous. I don't want to die at the young age. I still love my career, my family, myself and my friend. Plus, I'm going to get married.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. What do you ask me again?" Kai told me to repeat my question. 

 

"Erm, nothing. It's okay. I'll just pass that question." I tried to pass that. But Kai didn't seems to agreed with it. 

 


"No, it's fine. Ask me again. It was about my ex-girlfriend right?" Kai ask me; maybe don't want to make me feel wrong. So i just nod my head. Still looking at the road and that time I was knew we didn't head back to my home but to somewhere where I love to release all of my stress with Jessica and it was Han River.  

 

"Well, yeah. I have one. I love her so much - but she didn't even loved me. She never wanted to love me back. She just...hmm" he stopped there. He take a breath and start to tell me more. 

 


"She just want me to use my money." The end was shock. I really do shock hearing that and feel embarrassed too because why do woman have to be like that?

 


"So, what do you like about her?" I asked Kai. He pull over and that's when I know we are arrive at the River. 

 

He sits back and said, "hmmmmm let's see.....She's beautiful, she's innocent and everything to her is so perfect." He looked at me and smile. I put my head down as my heart had gone crazy. 'Why do he smile at me like that! It was so damn cute!!' ...and I heard him chuckled. 

 

"You're cute. I know you are not like her. I only told you to this extend. I will tell you all about her later. Now. I want you to answer this question. Do you have a boyfriend?" He change the way he sit from looking to the road to his body facing me and he's near our distance.


"No. Never had one." I looked at him. His face was waiting for another answer and i don't know what answer i want to give him. 

 

"Really?" He asked me.

 

"Yeah" 

 

"All right then" he turned off the engine and get out from the car. I did the same thing and run towards him.

 

"So, that's mean i'm your first, right?" I just nod; agreeing to whatever he asked. 

 

"So, you don't afraid walking with me at this lonely place? There's nobody around though. The world is creepier at night." He smirked


Okay, I don't know what he is talking about. But things are getting weirder. What should I expect? A kiss? Holding hand? Me in his arm or other romantic things? 


"Ummm, what are you going to do?" Asked me 


"You know - anything." 


"Yeah, like what?" I'm getting frustrated right now. Can he just say what he going to say? 


"Hahah. Nothing. You look like you're going to eat me." He chuckled and sits at the nearby chair, left me disappointed and frustrating over here and he wouldn't know. I quickly run to him because I'm afraid anything would've happend to me. Who knows? Maybe he's right.

 

Silence is at us again...

 

 

 


...5mins

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......10mins

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're getting married within this 2 weeks. So, you have to stop all of your works start from tomorrow because I want to bring you to plan our wedding, finding outfits, take wedding pictures and whatever couple do when they want to get married. Will you be fine? I know this is too sudden. I'm sorry." I turn my face to him, don't know what to answer anymore. I feel like the world stop suddenly. I'm shocked. I don't know what to do. I have a lot of works back in the office, have to signed every projects that due next week, have to attend Board's meeting and etc. I want to get angry but seeing him ask me nicely make my anger fade away.

 

 

"Yeah, okay. So, where's the place? You can pick me up if you can."

 

 

"I pick you up at 8, we get our breakfast and then to the wedding planning. Would you be fine?" He look at me with that thankful eyes and put on a big smile at his face. He look like an idiot but in the cute way.

 

"Yeah. I'm fine. You can call me if you are on your way to my home. You have my number right?" He nods.

 

"Come." He takes my hand, hold it firmly enough and walks to wherever he takes me. I have mix feelings right now. I feel butterfly in my stomach, my heart beats really fast, my cheeks turns to pink and I like it. I like the way he makes me feel really loved. I don't know. Maybe I started to fall in love with him.

 

"Where are we going?" I ask to get out from my curiosity and hold his hand firmly.

 

"Home." He chuckled a bit and take us to his car.

 

In the car, we start to talk many things. How we want things work at our wedding day, place for honeymoon, our home and many more. We laughed, we start a joke on each other and start to get close. As we talked along the way, I didn't realised that we've arrived at my house. I saw my driver has sends my car home.

 

"Thank you for the dinner and ride. See you tomorrow. Good night." I smiled at him.

 

As I want to open the door, I feel Kai's hand on my arms and pull me to him. Our face is so close to each other...

 

 

 

closer...

 

 

 

 

 

closer...

 

 

 

 

and he kissed me on my lips...

 

 

- To Be Continued -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I POSTED THIS CHAPTER AFTER 2 MONTHS T_T I'm sorry to make all of you wait for the next chapters to published. I've been through a hell months of this year. Many things happen in just 2 months and tomorrow I sits for my exam. Not a final but just a pre-trial before finals which makes me feel like I wanna died at this very moment. BUT, I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR MAKE YOU  WAIT. So please enjoy this. The next chapter is on Saturday or Sunday. SO, see you then. 

 

PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING FOR ME TO KNOW IS THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD ENOUGH OR NOT. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ^_^ 

THANK YOU AND HAVE A VERY NICE DAYYYYYYYY =D