CHAPTER 16

I Hate You but I Love You

JIHYO'S POV

"Jihyooooo! Hey! Let's go lunch together today. I really want to try this café. They said it was really good!" Nayeon said while holding my arm.

 

"I'm so sorry, Nayeon. I have plan after this. Maybe we can go tonight or tomorrow? I promise we'll go to that place together." I said.

 

"Well, okay then! Tomorrow it is! Whatever it is, I know you can do it. Good luck!" She wave at me and went out from my classroom. Nayeon is the only friend that knew me so well. She know that I will tell her everything when I said 'I have plan' or something similar to it.

 

I only have 3 hours left to meet Krystal but something inside me want me to cancel then plan. I really have a really bad feeling about this. I bumped my head on the desk, trying to forget this nervousness. But I know, it won't work. Just then, my Math teacher came into the class.

 

[2 hours later - sorry for this]

Finally! School time is over! I quickly put my books and stationary in my bag. I look at my watch, it says that I only have an hour left. I went out from my classroom. But, before I took another steps, I felt vibrations in my pocket. I took out my phone and see my sister's contact name.

 

Jihye: Jihyo! Can you go back home now?

 

Jihyo: I can't. I'm sorry. I have plan after this. Why?

 

Jihye: Well, that's a shame. It's okay then. But, don't do anything stupid, kay?

 

I ended the call. Well, that's shocking. She usually wants me to do something when called me. I shake whatever thought I have in my mind. I immediately called the taxi and went to the café to meet her.

 

I arrived at the café 5 minutes later. I walked inside the café and find Krystal. But I can't see her nowhere. Before I could call her, a man in suit called my name.

 

"Ms. Jihyo, right? I'm Mr. Kang, Mr & Mrs Kim's driver. I'm pretty sure you are searching for her. Please, let me lead you to the place." He said with manner. He lead me the way until there's one spot where no one can spot us. I think it'll be enough. He left us when I stand infront of Krystal. For now, it's just us both. She's not coming wuth her husband. I smiled at her before I said my greetings.

 

"A very good day, Mrs Kim. I'm Min Jihyo. The one who called you yesterday. It's nice to meet you." I bowed at her and look at her. She's so beautiful. No wonder JongIn love her.

 

"Yes, I remember. Please have a seat." She send her sweetest smile at me.

 

"So, what do you want to eat?" She asked me but earns a nods of disagreement from me.

 

"It's okay. I just want to talk to you. Maybe have to be fast because i'm afraid my sister put someone or some device to spy on us." Just as I said that, I heard a footsteps coming towards us. I turned my head and it's just a waiter.

 

"Hmm, well then! Just give us 2 Jasmine Tea and 1 Flat White. Thank you." – Krystal

 

'3? Who else is coming?'

 

"Hey honey! I'm sorry for being late. The meeting was delayed. Have you ordered anything?" I see now. That's why she ordered 3 drinks.

 

"I just ordered us drinks." Krystal told JongIn whilst Jongin kiss her forehead and earns a smile from Krystal.

 

"This is Jihyo. The one that I told you yesterday." – Krystal

 

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Ms Jihyo. Sorry to keep you waiting." He bowed a bit and to replied it with a manner, I also bowed at him while convince him that it was fine.

 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" JongIn voice become stern and serious.

 

"Well, my sister. As you guys know, especially you, Mr Kim–" I got cut off by JongIn, saying that I can be comfortable and not to formal.

 

"Okay. So, you and Jihye are once a couple and broke up because of her attitude. She cheats on you, right?" I ask and JongIn nods his head.

 

"But, didn't she have a new boyfriend? Ji...Jimin. Yeah! It's him right? So what happend?" I widened my eyes. Shocking to know that they knew about Jimin.

 

"Yeah. She's still with him. But, recently she focused on you both because Jimin got so many offers for his modelling. Maybe that's why they start to be apart."

 

"This is so unbelievable! How can she had someone while trying to destroyed my marriage?" I keep my composure right as Krystal's voice changed from sweet to stern and serious. It gave me chills.

 

"Hey, it's okay. We're through. Don't stress yourself. It's not good for the three of you. I promise I'll always be here when you need me. So, don't worry to much okay, babe?" He hold Krystal hand and smile to comfort her before facing me again.

 

"Okay. So, what are we going to do kid?" With that words, I immediately explain my plans and improvise it with Mr & Mrs Kim to make it perfect. This will be fine, right? I guess I did the right thing.

====================
Words count = 888 words

Didn't make it to 1000 or 2000. But! Please enjoy this eventhough I know that this chapter is short and boring!

I'm going to go on hiatus for 2 weeks because I kinda forgot that I have an upcoming exam next week 😂 so, I need to catch up a lot of things and make my parents proud. I hope you understand. If you do, well thank you! 💓

'Till we meet again! Byeeeeeeeeeeee 👋🏻