CHAPTER 12

I Hate You but I Love You

KAI’S POV

 

I went out of my office as soon as possible trying not to get involve whatever that woman trying to do. It’s still hurt me when I saw her today. How could she appeared suddenly infront of me? She left me once and suddenly told me to be with her again. In her dream.

 

I took out my phone and search her contact. Then I called her. It took a while since she answered me. It’s not her working day yet…

 

“Hello.” That’s her.

 

“Hey babe! Where were you? Are you okay?” I asked her with a worried tone. But I heard chuckled in reply. Did I said something wrong?

 

“Yes, I’m fine. Why are you so worry? I just out from shower. Are you on your way home? Do you want me to cook something?”

 

“Yes, please. I want to eat whatever you cook for me. I’ll be home in 30 minutes or so. Love you babe!” I make a little kiss sound.

 

“Love you too. Please be careful on your way home.” And by then, she cut the call. I really can’t wait to see her.

 

 

TIME SKIP (I’M SORRY)

 

 

There, I’ve arrived. Ever question why I want to drive by myself and not to get picked up by my driver? Ever since we get married, we decide to stay at my summerhouse, which is 30 minutes from my office and 45 minutes from her office. There are already several maids at the summerhouse and the driver was once my driver. So I told my driver to sent her to the office and not let my wife to drive on her own and she agreed with it since her sister need a driver.

 

One of my maid opened the door for me and I greeted by them.

 

“Where is she?” I asked one of my maid.

 

“Mrs. Kim is at the kitchen, Sir. She’s preparing the food with the other.” She told me in detailed. So I went to the kitchen and stand by the door.

 

She getting well with the other. I can say that she’s making friend with the maids. This is my first time seeing her having fun and stress-free from all the works. She look beautiful like this. She didn’t realized that I’ve been watching her for over 5 minutes, I signal one of the maid that kept her company to keep quite about me have come home and the maid just nod and told Krystal that she has something to do with the laundry. I slowly come to her and put a hand on her waist and I can see she’s shocked to see me.

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

After the call with Kai, I thought on what to cook for the dinner. Even though this is not my first time cooking, I still feel a little nervous because I have to cook for my husband. So, I get help from one of the maid there to help me to find some of the ingredients since this is my first time to cook at his summerhouse. Suddenly, the maid told me that she had something to do  and I didn’t know why she did that. So, I just let her be. Then, I felt a pair of arms at my waist, back hugged me. I jumped a little with the sudden act. I turned my face a bit and see my husband has arrived.

 

“Gosh! You shocked me.” I said as I turned facing him.

 

“Yeah. I can see that. I’m sorry.” He chuckled.

 

“When did you arrived?” I asked, turning my focus back to the ingredients that I need to stir-fry a while ago.

 

“30 minutes ago. It’s fun to see you to be this focused. Just like our first met.” He let me go and stand beside me. I can feel my cheeks heat up and heard he giggled at my reaction.

 

“Go take a shower now…or whatever.” I said.

 

“Okay, baby. You should stop being red for this. You’re too cute to handle.” He kissed me on my left cheek and he left to take the shower. Not gonna help at all. He’s making me so red. Luckily, it was just us. So it’s still bearable.

 

I quickly finish my cooking and set the table up with the help from the maid. I’m happy that they give me to help them, since I’m getting bored staying at home. A few minutes later, he came down and join the dinner. I also insisted the maid and the chef to join us for dinner but they said they will eat later. So, I just let them be.

 

“Babe, do you have time tomorrow?” He asked me. I just reply with a nod because I stuffed pretty much meat and rice in my mouth. Well, I’m hungry after all.

 

“Okay. Lets’ go on a date. We didn’t do that since our last honeymoon. Are you okay with it?” I turned my focus fully on him trying to understand what he said. I’ve always wanted to go out, so, why not?

 

“Yes! Where are we going?” I screamed a bit.

 

“Where do you want to go?” he looked me in the eyes.

 

“Well, if you ask me, then, lets go to the amusement park, beach and food stalls. Just something on the street and not having an expensive dates. Oh! Maybe we can go to movies. There are many movies that catch my attention nowadays.” I blurted out and I can say that he’s shocked. Well, what to do? I have a few days left and get to get out with him. This should be fun.

 

 

THIRD PERSON’S POV

 

Krystal wakes up early as usual. She felt a pair of strong arms on her waist. She turns to face to her husband who was still asleep. She observed her husband well structure face, how his nose structure was perfectly fit, his jawline that can kill everyone and her gaze goes down to his lips. The one that kissed her all the time to make her strees vanished, the lips that melt her heart and make her fall deeply in the trap of love. She still can’t believe that she were married to someone she used to hate and now that person change everything. He make her fall deeply in love.

 

But, she know that they were once arranged by their family. Not one of them want to get married with each other because who want to married with a stranger. Krystal on the other hand was a harworking girl, a girl who devours her life and time with her only works because she love them and she know if she stops for a moment, she will lose everything. Now, it’s change. He changed her. The girl who was once in a relationship with her works, now was someone wife. The news was insane and gone mad when they heard these two CEO from a very big and well-known company were getting married. Eventhough they’re arranged by their parents, she hope one day, JongIn will purpose her one more time just to ask her to be his lawfully wife.

 

“Done admiring me, baby?” he said in a husky voice while looking down at his shocked wife with one eye.

 

“I didn’t know that you’re awake.” She snuggle a bit at his chest, trying to hide her red face and Kai tighten his hugs even more. Then, he kissed Krystal’s forehead. Krystal’s face turned even more red as she didn’t expect that coming.

 

She try to wake up and take a shower but was stop due to JongIn’s arm was neatly put on her waist and her back. He locked her up completely, trying not to let go her wife. She tried to push him but stop when she know it such a waste since she know that her husband was a strong man. Well, he’s still young.

 

“Where are you going? Can we just stay like this? I missed you.” JongIn ask her, still in bed trying to tighten his hugs even more.

 

“I’m going to shower and make our breakfast. Yesterday you asked me to go on a date. So, when are we going when you’ll be this lazy.” She poutted and stare up at Jongin. He chuckled at her reaction. He kiss her lips and let her go to the bathroom.

 

Krystal leaves the bathroom after did her morning routines and called her husband to take a shower. She get to the kitchen and saw some of the maids are trying to make the breakfast. She happily get beside one of the senior maid there and see her what she was doing.

 

“What are you doing for today? Can I help you? I’m bored, Mrs Park.” Still linging beside Mrs.Park, the senior maid.

 

“Oh don’t bother, I’m fine doing this alone, plus I have my assistant.” She said carefully not to hurt her boss. Krystal insisted to help with the chore so, she just do Kai’s and her drinks, which is black coffee.

 

Several minutes passed after Krystal have set up the table for them to dig in, Kai finally came down to breakfast. Seeing his favourite breakfast was serve infront of him, he quickly dig in and received a chuckle from Krystal.

 

“For our date today, where do you want to go?” He asked Krystal.

 

“I want to go to the beach and maybe to amusement park. Is it okay for you?” Krystal asked as careful as she can be, feeling scare that she was asking too much from her husband. But, seeing Kai nodded in agreement, she sighed in relief.

 

After having their breakfast, both of them are getting ready to go out. Krystal wears a dark blue loose crop top, a black skinny fit jeans and vans white shoe. She wears a small amount of makeup and style her hair to simple ponytail. While Kai, he wears blue,red and white stripes long sleeves and navy blue jeans with white converse shoe to complete the look. They also bring their sunglasses along just in case it was getting to hot.

 

They arrived at the on of the famous amusement park in Seoul to play and have fun. But, there are going to be a lot of distractions and one of them was their fans. Yeah, they also have fans. A lot. Although they are just a Fashion Designer and the one of the top successor in South Korea, when the word famous exist, they can’t get away with it. But, what do they care? They still want to play even their fans are getting in the way.

 

They try to play every attractions in the amusement park because they are a big fan of scary rides and eat what they can eat, from churros to ice cream. The fans always asked their autograph and photos, so they just get with it. They didn’t face any hardship with that. What could possibly gone wrong? So, they decide to stay there for another hour since they didn’t go there so often.

 

Kai always hold her hands just to make sure she didn’t get lost or being pulled up by the fans. Sometimes he kissed her cheek or her forehead and wrap his arms around her neck or waist. Because he think that what his wife deserve for. Krystal was so happy that she actually jump by the sight of an ice cream.

 

They spent for about 6 hours at that place and they headed to the beach. They walk along the beach, feeling the soft sand and the sea breeze. The Kim can say that all of their stress are gone and they feel refreshed.

 

“So, how was today?” Kai look at his wife. They sat under a tree. He lay down at Krystal’s lap while Krystal caress his hair.

 

“I’m so happy today. Thank you, babe.” She kissed his forehead and look back at the scenery.

 

“Just at the forehead?” she look back at her husband with a questioned face.

 

“What about here?” Kai pointed out to his lips and he earned a smack on his shoulder.

 

Krystal giggled at his statement and her face was so red at that time so she just shot her head back to the sea to hide them. Kai quickly get up from her laps and cupped his wife face. He make Krystal to face him before he peck Krystal’s lips. Krystal widened her eyes, shocked with his act and she looked around, being cautious not to attract some more fans or papparazzi.

 

“Don’t do that! What if someone see us?” she said.

 

“What happen if someone see? I’m just kissing my wife. Not some other woman.” And with that, Kai attack her lips once again but kissed her a little bit longer. Krystal had to pushed his chest to make him stop for them to catch some breath and before the kiss will be more passionate or something she wasn’t ready will happened.

 

“Let’s go home.” Krystal said and get up from her sitting, leaving her husband behind. She know that Kai can cath up with her and she was right. She can feel two strong arms wrap around her waist.

 

“But, can we buy some coffee and cheesecakes on our way home?” Kai reply with a nod and kiss his wife again. He can’t really get enough with his wife.

 

30 minutes later, they arrived at the café that Krystal has gone quite often. The café has a nice atmosphere and that place was like hide them from the crowds. It usually for the Idols to hang out there since the café’s security was excellent. Krystal find their seats beside the windows while Kai ordered their coffee and desserts. After they get their order, Kai sit at their table and enjoys the last date for that day.

 

“JongIn!” Kai shot his head to the person who calls him. It’s not his wife nor sound like a man. It was a woman who are going to be the last person that he want to meet.

 

“Hey babe!” Jihye sits beside Kai and cling onto his arms. Krystal was in shocked and look at Kai to give her some explanation.

 

“Jihye. Really? Can you not see I’m having a very nice date with my wife?” Kai trying to get her hand lose from him. Didn’t want to hurts or create misunderstanding infront of his wife. It sure does hard. But, weirdly, how does Jihye finds them? She does not know this place and their neighbourhood. Plus, she didn’t even like to go to the café because she didn’t like the strong coffee smell.

 

“Ermm. Excuse me? Who are you?” Krystal asked her. She want to get mad and run away from there but she know that was a very immature attitude. She also need an explanation. So, she stay.

 

“Me? I’m Jihye. Min Jihye. I’m Kim JongIn’s ex-girlfriend. Well, we supposed to get married but you were kinda move in our way. So would you mind leave us now?” kai tensed up when she said that to Krystal. But, before he could say anything, his word was cut off.

 

“Oh. You’re the ex? Yeah, he talked about you before we get married. But, I’m sorry to ask this. Where is your boyfriend? Leave you again? Or is you that leave him again? If the second option was your choice, yeah. I’m not going to be surprise because that attitude you got was the same attitude like a . So, would you mind? I have to cook for my husband here for dinner. See you later.” Krystal winked at Jihye. Kai did not believe that Krystal was this type of girl. He always saw that she is someone who are shy, didn’t talked back to her family and other people. She was a person who matter attitude and manners. So, see her like this was kinda new to him and he know that he like this attitude of her.

 

Krystal grabbed her bag and Kai’s hand and went out of the café. Jihye on the other side, was kinda shock because she didn’t expected to get backfired like that. This didn’t go as she planned. She bang the table quite loud that attract the people around her. She know she have to do something. She didn’t back down and she will never give up to what was belong to her. This is not the end but the start of the war.

 

 

-THE END OF CHAPTER 12-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

After a very long time, I manage to get this done. Yeayyyy! Seriously, I've been trying to find my time to post this early. But since I'm on my senior year. I can't. I'm sorry. So, I think this post was quite long enough for you to read and cover a month and half (?) hiatus from me. Please please please enjoy! Also, please leave a comment on how do you think about this chapter.

P/S: I've made a Wattpad account since I thought it would be easier for you to get notified when I published my stories. So, you can find me on Wattpad now! Please follow, vote, comments or whatever you want to do, I would appreciate it! LOVE YAAA

Username: @kmhnaa_

Website: https://www.wattpad.com/user/kmhnaa_

REMEMBER WHEN I ASKED YOU ABOUT THE NEW FF (ABOUT BTS)??

Okay! So, many of you have voted (Why, thank you for that) and the winning vote was BTS x BTS and for this period, I don't have any suits scene to post about BTS x BTS, since I don't have any idea what to write about them. I'll make this as an homework for me. But, for the cover up, I'LL MAKE THE FIRST BTS x OC (YOU) STORY CHALLENGE!! It may be a oneshot about every members and it maybe one of the members story with you. Idk! I have a lot on my mind. But, I promise, I will post the next FF after I finish this. My target to post BTS story was on the early of May or early than that because I have exams next week, next month and the next 2 months. I'M CRYING!!

 

SO, whatever it is! Don't forget to comment/upvote/subscribe and stay updated! Thank you and I love y'all! MMUUUAAHHH.

 

FINAL EPISODE: 3 EPISODES LEFT