CHAPTER 1

I Hate You but I Love You

*Saturday, 0700HRS*

Just like any other days, Jung SooJung woke up by the sound of her phone alarm. She turned her alarm off and gets up to get ready for work. Yeah, being a people who is actively in fashion industries is not that easy. It has a lot of effort to make things happens although she never thought that she would have her own company. Since she's the first one to get up before her sister, Jung SooYeon, she decide to make breakfast for the two of them.

 

"You woke up early. It’s Saturday." SooYeon yawn, Soojung turned to her sister who just woke up.

 

"Well, I have some things to settle at the office and attend a meeting at 10 am. Didn't you also have to go to your office too?" Soojung asked her sister while fixing table for them to eat peacefully.

 

"WHAT?! Why did someone held a meeting on saturday morning? It's SATURDAY, Jung SooJung" She asked with slack-jawed expression.

 

"We'll be having a annual dinner party in two weeks. So, we have to plan the arrangements and budget really well" SooJung stated.

 

"You've gotta be kidding me." Sooyeon replied with a sighed and her little sister just reply it with a shrugged.

 

"Whatever. So, did you leave your office today early or late at night as usual? Do you want me to make you a dinner?"

 

"No. I'll be late again today. Sorry. Don't wait for me." Heard that her sister sigh, SooJung went upstairs to her room to take her things and immediately sit beside her sister. SooJung agreed that she's actually a lazy person to walk to her room right now because of their majestic house. You wouldn't believe it. Jung's house is actually looked like a castle. So she have to bear it with the distance.

 

SooJung and SooYeon are the siblings that envied the most by people in Korea. They also known as JungSis. SooJung and SooYeon, itself have a nickname. Mostly, people called them Krystal and Jessica. Krystal and Jessica are 5 years apart. Her sister, Jessica, also have her own company called The Blanc & Eclare. Jessica's company outbreaks every fashion company in the world. She started two years ago when she decided to hand her father's company to Krystal because she can't handle everything on that year yet. But she never regret her company exist and have support by many people. Plus, she thinks Krystal didn't have to go to find any jobs since she has one. Their parents lives in abroad. Not actually stay, but more to traveling from one country to another. Although the siblings strongly disagree with their parents decision, their parents encourage them not to worry about them and take over the company. So, Jessica decided to change their father’s company name to TheKrys Empire. Yeah, they both make the most complicated decision. After a few month, Jessica and her parents are shocked to see that Krystal actually can handle the company wonderfully and stable.

 

"Jess, I'll go to the office first. I'm going to be late if I stay here for few more minutes. Love ya" SooJung sends a flying kiss to her sister.

 

"Okay. Be nice and please eat something for lunch or I call you every hour to remind you that!" SooYeon send her death glares to her little sister but SooJung just chuckled by the act of her sister.

 

Before going to work, SooJung looks at the mirror and fix her appearance once more. She wears white lace knee-length dress that stands out her perfect S-Line curve, she lets her long hair rest over her body; then she perfect it with diamond necklace and wear a black open toes high heels. When she feels satisfied, she get in her car and immediately press the pedals to her office.

 

When she's arrived at the office lobby, she saw a group of man wearing black suit as they formed a line.

 

"Good morning Miss Jung" one of the man bowed to her and the rest followed what their leader did. Luckily, they are just her security guards.

 

"Morning" she smile a bit to the man and move straight to her office.

 

Krystal's office is located at the 20th floor of TheKrys Empire. It's only her room there. You can say that she conquered the floor all by her self. She has her own secretary and also two security guards at the front door to protect any harms that can cause. Inside her office, her personal table is decorated with some baby breath's flower. Her surrounding is full with flowers of different kinds. There are roses, lavender, petunia and many more. But, all that she can see is a pilled of papers.

 

"Damn it" She sighed.

------------------------------------------------

*knock knock*

 

"Yes, come in" Krystal's eye is still glued to her laptop's screen.

 

"Miss, it's time for the meeting", her secretary, Miss Kang, reminded her.

 

"Oh, yes. That's right. I almost forgot about it. Thank you. I'll be there in 5 minutes"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~KRYSTAL’S POV~

 

It’s been 30 minutes since the meeting start and I paid attention to what everything they are going to say. Indeed, the teams doesn’t disappoint me in making an arrangement for the upcoming event. They really plan their budget and arrangements well. This is going to be the blast party ever!

 

I took my phone out of my purse and looked at the clock, ‘It’s 10:45 AM. Let’s see if I have another appointment to go. If I don’t have any plan, maybe I can invite Jessica for lunch. ’

 

I looked at my schedule and yes; I’m a busy person. At 11:30 AM, I have to meet the CEO of The J’s Family. The rumor has been said that the CEO changed recently. I’ve met the former CEO, Mr.Kim before, but the new one? I don’t even know anything about it.They have the same surname, so I thought that he's a son of the former CEO. Whatever, I'll meet him later, discuss and then I can invite Jessica to lunch.

 

As the time goes by, I realized that the meeting has ended and now I’m heading to The J’s Family company. We have to discuss about the collaboration between the two designers, which it was me and the new CEO. They say it’s good to have that culture sometimes so I just agreed without thinking twice.

 

30 minutes of driving, I reached the company. It was as big as my company but way more higher than ours’. Well, of course. They’re millionaire one way or another. I stepped at the lobby and awed by the interior design. ‘They did really good. I’m impressed.’ I thought. I know they’re a fashion company just like me but the interior is like a 5-star hotel lobby. So luxurious and modern. I asked the front desk to where is my destination is and it was at 22nd floor. Then, I quickly dash to the elevatoras as I seen some employees were just want to get in the elevator.

 

As I reached the floor, I saw a secretary waiting at the desk, like he was waiting for me.

 

“Hi, I have an appointment with Mr.Kim at 11:30AM.” I said to him.

 

“Oh, you’re Ms.Jung. Am I right? I’m Mr.Kim’s secretary, Kim JongDae. You can call me Chen. Mr. Kim is not in the office for the time being so could you please wait for awhile? You can wait inside his office since there is no one inside. Can I bring you some tea, Ms?” he asked me with a smile.

 

“Oh, I see. Okay, I will wait at his office. Thank you” I smiled a bit and proceed to the new CEO’s office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~KIM JONGIN’S/KAI POV~

 

As I was laying in my bed, I heard my phone ringing continuously for 5 minutes and I don’t even feel like to picked up the phone. So, I let it be until the ringing ended. I hope after a few times I ignore the call, no one going to bother me anymore but, I was wrong. Another called come in and I feel so annoyed. I decide to take the phone call and see the person’s id.

 

‘It was Chen.’ I thought as I push the answer button.

 

“Hey, Chen! What do you want? If you’re calling me for asking me to go to the meeting, then NO.” I roughly said ‘NO. Who wants to be at the meeting during the time that almost lunch? I won’t. It’s going to waste my time.

 

“Yeah, I want to remind you that you are already late to meet your partner for the collaboration fashion collection. She’s here and she’s waiting for you now like 15 DAMN MINUTES! YOU BETTER GET YOUR HERE BEFORE I PISSED OFF!” I heard him loud and clear. Then I decide to go to my office since someone is already there waiting for me before ending the call with Chen. It’s SATURDAY though. Why did someone even wants to see me??

 

I take my towel and lazily headed to the bathroom to take shower. After 15 minutes, I’ve done wearing black suit with navy blue tie, I tidy up my hair a bit and quickly went downstair. I live alone in this big house. There’s so many space in this house. I don’t even know nor cared about why my parents wants to stay in Europe. I know we have company to take care over there but they can just put someone in that position. I can only sighed at the thought of it.

 

I went to my garage and slip in the belly of my Lamborghini and quickly press the pedals. After 30 minutes, I arrived at my office and park the car at the selected VIP Parking that they have reserved it for me. I get out, locked the car and lookat my watch, 'it's almost 12 noon. I can ask Chen to accompany me to lunch.' 

 

When I stepped my foot out of the elevator, I saw Chen watching me with a deadly expression. I just send him a smirk. 

"You're late." he said.

 

"She's inside. Waiting for you for about an hour. Better treat her nicely." he stated one more time.

 

"Who wants to see me exactly?" I asked him with a curious eye but he didn't answer me as he opened my door. 

 

'Whoa' is the only way I can express my feeling as I saw a beautiful woman standing at the windows of my office mesmerizing the views.

 

-to be continued-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tha's it! I know some parts are boring as hell. This chapter, I want to make like an introduction on how's Krystal daily life (fake daily life, of course), how hardworking she is like who wants to come to the office when it's Saturday, yeah? I hope you guys can still wants to read the next chapter. It was my first time (please bear with me, LOL). So, I hope you guys can keep supporting me. I'm feeling super happy when I saw someone subscribes my story. Actually, I didn't expect it to come but somehow, THANK YOU SO MUCH :D You really made my day. So I see you on SUNDAY then? ;) Please leave a comment below for this chapter. I really want to know what do you think of this chapter. And i would love to take your suggestion to improve my writing ^^ THANKS FOR READING and enjoyy :D

p/s: If you know someone that can make a poster for this story, I would love to know since i didn't have the ability to do the poster (poor me).