001

The Gifted Ones [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

“Jimin! Wait up!” A deep voice hollered. Jimin turned around towards the source of the voice. There he saw Kim Taehyung, his childhood best friend attempting to run after him – he is failing miserably. Jimin grinned at his best friend before an evil smile crept up. Just as Taehyung is about to reach him Jimin runs off.

 

“What?” Taehyung stops for a second before groaning in annoyance and starts running again after his best friend. Taehyung was panting hard while calling after Jimin but the boy didn’t stop.

 

On Jimin’s first day, he met Kim Taehyung. They instantly clicked and became the best of friends. Jimin wished he could share his room with Taehyung but unfortunately because of how dangerous his power is becoming, he has to room by himself. But nonetheless it’s a routine for Taehyung to always come to his room where they play, talk and laugh about and vice versa.

 

Jimin turns around to see how far Taehyung is while walking backwards. The sight of seeing Taehyung struggling to catch up made him erupt in a round of laughter, his eyes twinkling in amusement. “Kim Tae- oof!” Jimin crashed into a solid chest behind him.

 

“You should really look where you’re going.” Says a husky voice behind him, while their chest rumbles lowly from chuckling – Jungkook. Jimin instantly turns around to meet none other than Jeon Jungkook, who was smirking at him.

 

“I..H-he” Jimin stutters at his long time crush. “Jimin! Finally caught you!” Taehyung says, oblivious to the scene. Jungkook drifts his gaze to Taehyung analyzing the boy from head to toe. Taehyung seems to notice Jimin’s pink cheeks and looks behind him where Jungkook was staring at him. Something flashed in Jungkook’s eyes before it was replaced back to its original cold gaze while stilling maintaining a smirk on his face.

 

“Who are you?” Taehyung questions. Of course he knows who Jeon Jungkook is, everyone does. Jungkook is the honor student, athletic and is good-looking. Rumor has it; he is also one of the strongest in the academy – a bonus really. Plus, Taehyung hears Jimin’s love-struck comments about how ‘perfect’ Jungkook is on a daily basis. So Taehyung knew a lot about him unfortunately.

 

“Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.” He introduces in a cool manner while putting his hand out for Taehyung to shake. Taehyung shook his hand and muttered a small, ‘Kim Taehyung’ before looking away.

 

“So Jimin and Taehyung. How about you guys have lunch with me and my little group today?” Jimin immediately felt light-headed, its not always where your crush invites you and your best friend to lunch. Taehyung is about to decline before Jimin answers a little too excitedly, “yes! I- I mean we would love to.” Jimin grinned.

 

Taehyung gave a fake smile while laughing bitterly. “Jimin, a word.” He gritted while yanking Jimin from behind his collar. Jimin glared at him in frustration. “What is wrong with you?!” He whisper-yelled.

 

“I didn’t agree to this!” He whisper-yelled back. “Taehyung, don’t do this to me. You know out of everyone how much I li-“ Jimin was cut off by Jungkook, “I’ll see you guys at lunch.” He intervened and walked off not allowing the boys to respond. Jimin sighed dreamily. “Isn’t he so hot?”

 

“We need to tell Hoseok! Quick!” Jimin grabbed onto Taehyung’s wrist and ran towards their classroom. Taehyung could only roll his eyes in annoyance as he allowed Jimin to drag him along.

 

-----

 

“What? Are you crazy?” Hoseok questioned in disbelief. Jimin frowned, “what do you mean? You should be happy.” He whined childishly. Taehyung watched the pair silently whilst slurping from his juice box.

 

“As much as I would love to Jimin, Jungkook and his gang are known to be bad. Bad as in stay away or your life will on the line bad. Understand?” Hoseok responded worriedly. “But we already agreed. There’s no turning back.” Hoseok could only sigh while sipping his juice in distress.

 

Hoseok attended this academy at the age of fourteen where usually everyone else does. Only people like Jimin and Taehyung who are a special case attend earlier so they can be at the same level as the new kids who have trained throughout their childhood at their homes. When Hoseok met the two he instantly clicked with them as they were just as weird as him. From then on they have been inseparable.

 

“You’re joining us too.” Taehyung intervened, pausing his drinking; his face showing how he is clearly annoyed with the situation. Hoseok scoffed, “and why do I have to? This is your mess, not mine.” Taehyung scowled at him, “because we stick as a team. If one of us are in a mess then we all are too.” Hoseok moaned out loud. “I swear you guys will be the death of me. Oh and by the way, if they do happen to kill me I’m suing both of you so technically, you all are trying to kill me.” Jimin ignored his last statement as he instantly stared to cheer while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter