011

The Gifted Ones [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

 

“Jimin! There you are!” Jackson panted heavily with a just as exhausted Mark with him. As soon as they found out, they began searching everywhere for Jimin. They knew he really needed someone right now. “Hmm.” Jimin acknowledged their presence but didn’t utter anything else as he carried on with punching the boxing bag, the dust flying everywhere with the hard hits. “Jimin?” Mark called in concern. Jimin’s body was shaking as he carried on punching, obviously trying to distract himself. But he only ignored them. The only thing on his mind was what happened in the cafeteria. The betrayal he felt. Heartbreak. Sadness. It was all piling on to him one after the other.

 

Jimin has never felt so alone in his life. He always had Taehyung and Hoseok by his side but now that they had abandoned him – he had no one. Jackson grabbed onto Jimin’s wrist, bringing his punches to a halt. “It’s okay to cry.” He whispered and the tears automatically came out one after the other. The pain. One tear. Humiliation. Another tear. Abandoned. Another tear. The salty tears streamed down his face as he stared at Jackson and Mark.

 

“I-It hurts.” He cried as Jackson brought him into an embrace. “It hurts so much.” He whispered as Mark hugged him from behind. “Let it all out. All the pain, all the sadness. Every single drop. Let it all out Jimin.” Mark advised as he rubbed soothing circles on Jimin’s back. Jimin cried out loud, all the emotions he was bottling inside finally being released. Jackson ran his fingers through Jimin’s hair, his eyebrows scrunched into a frown as he tried to hold back his own tears. Hearing Jimin cry was so heartbreaking.

 

Park Jimin who always has a smile on his face. Who is always so happy and kind to be holding in all of this pain. His cries were one of the saddest sounds they have ever heard. “Everything is going to be okay.” Jackson sniffed as he released Jimin looking deeply into his eyes. “So don’t worry. And please don’t keep your sadness hidden. We are here for you.” Jackson wiped Jimin’s tears that continued to flow. Jimin’s vision was blurry from all of the tears as he stared at the ground. His body trembling with tears.

 

He was trying to hold them in, he really was but when he heard Jackson saying it’s fine to cry, he doesn’t know what came over him as he realized the tears were finally coming down. Jimin whimpered and bit his lip as he tried to hold his tears back but was failing miserably. Mark understood this and brought Jimin into his warm embrace as he ruffled Jimin’s hair. “Shh, it’s okay. It’s okay. Let it all out.” He whispered soothingly.

 

After a couple of minutes Jimin had finally calmed down. The three boys were sitting on the ground in silence. All lost in their thoughts. “I’ve decided to…take a break from school for a while.” Jimin broke the silence. Jackson and Mark stared at him in shock. It pained them to realize that Jimin had been hurt so much that he just wants to run away from everything. They couldn’t be selfish and not let him go because they know with Jimin staying it will only be hard on him. They nodded understandingly, “Do what you have to do bro.” Jimin attempted to smile but he knows it probably looked like a grimace.

 

“Just remember, you got us.” Mark smiled. Jimin hugged them both, “Thank you.” He breathed in deeply.

 

“I really needed this.”

 

-----

Jackson and Mark took Jimin to his room to rest, they know Jimin needed to sleep for a while, to forget everything for a while. Jimin agreed, as he let them take him to his room. “I better not see you take a foot outside of your room mister, understand?” Jackson said playfully. Jimin smiled as he nodded. They tucked him in and left with big smiles. The second they shut the door, the smiles vanished from the face.

 

Jackson was furious, incredibly furious. Mark’s hands were aching to punch those who hurt Jimin. They looked at each other deep in the eyes, “Let’s go.” They gave each other a small nod and walked with angry steps to Taehyung and his friends.

 

-----

 

The door opened with a loud bang ringing in everyone’s ears. Jackson glared as he looked around the lounge room until his eyes found his targets. Taehyung and his friends were sitting in a circle, snacks around them as they laughed and acted like what they did was Jimin was nothing. “ARE YOU FOR REAL?!” Jackson screamed, he chucked one of the sofas in the room, breaking into pieces when it hit the wall with strength. Everyone was shaken up, Jackson was known for his superhuman strength, but when he was angry it was a thousand times worse.

 

Taehyung stared wide-eyed, frozen in place. Jackson took long strides to Taehyung, he grabbed him by the shoulders and pinned him to the wall causing Taehyung to gasp in pain. He heard a crack somewhere on his back, Taehyung screamed in pain. “What do you thi-“ Jungkook’s voice got cut off as he fell to the ground, his body in pain. Mark’s eyes were a blinding lime green as he glared Jungkook down. His power? Paralysis. Mark has two sets of eyes, his normal shy brown eyes, and his haunting lime green eyes that could make anyone fall to their knees with one glance. It can make someone become paralysed, they couldn't move the body from the neck down, despite not being able to move they feel such agonizing pain, as if their skin was being ripped off. Mark wished his power could last longer than an hour.

 

“How could you do that to Jimin?” Jackson gritted, his anger begging to come out and beat up Taehyung until he couldn’t walk. “He was your best friend! You sick bastard! How could you?!” Jackson yelled. Jackson released his grip on Taehyung, who slid down the wall. He glared at all of them. Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Haneul and Areum. “You broke him.” He said softly.

 

He walked towards Areum and Haneul, who immediately looked down in guilt. He crouched down in front of them. “Look at me.” He said deeply. They slowly lifted their gaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter