015

The Gifted Ones [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

 

 

“JIMIN HELP ME!”

 

Taehyung’s voice haunted Jungkook’s mind. He heard Taehyung’s voice loud and clear, though he knew Taehyung didn’t physically yell out. Since then, Jungkook felt anxious.

 

Jungkook struggled to sleep, as usual. But tonight, his heart felt at unease – more than usual. He persistently tossed and turned every few minutes that he got up once and for all with a defeated sigh. He threw a black hoodie on, putting the hood on his head; his phone placed securely in his short’s pocket and left his room.

 

It was around 2am, so everyone was asleep. The boys put off control for another night. Maybe a light jog would tire him out he thought and so Jungkook decided to run around the academy building. There was a lot of greenery surrounding the mighty high building. Jungkook jogged in silence, the only sound being his breathing, the sound of grass and twigs crunching under his shoes, and the crickets of the night.

 

Usually during his little jogging sessions, Jungkook likes to think. Others think deeply in the shower, Jungkook thinks deeply while running – when his heart is beating fast, his breaths quick, and his body in a light layer of sweat. It was when he felt the most in control. When he felt the most human.

 

“Suus 'venient, Jungkook.

It’s coming, Jungkook.”

 

He stopped in his steps, huffing quietly.

 

“I know. I can sense it.” He muttered.

 

“Qui reversus est.

He is returning.”

 

Jungkook was silent.

 

“Eum sentire possumus. In quibus Rex se excitavit.

We can feel him. The King has awakened.”

 

Jungkook could feel his heart beating a little faster. His palms slightly sweaty. Jungkook was ecstatic about Jimin’s return. Though he would never say it, Jimin’s absence had left him feeling empty. But on the other hand, he was afraid, nervous. How will he even speak to Jimin? He knows for a fact that Jimin hates him. A lot. Jungkook breathed in deeply and closed his eyes.

 

Everything was black around him, but right at the corner he saw a glowing deep purple orb, shining brighter and brighter. Jimin. Just seeing the orb blanketed him in an embrace, a sense of security that everything would be okay. It almost brought a tear to his eye. Jungkook craved for Jimin to set him free from his cage. He desired for Jimin to finally give him the freedom he always wanted. Jungkook wants to stop everything, he wants to stop controlling his friends. But Jungkook knows if he does, not only would he be severely punished, Jimin would be in harm ways too.

 

Jungkook can take the beatings, the burns, and the starvation. Jungkook can take in the weakness. But he would never allow anyone as precious as Jimin to ever experience such a horrific thing, Jimin was pure. A pureness not many had anymore. Jungkook would never let that pureness disappear. Jungkook waited every day for Jimin, so he could make his wish come true.

 

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open. His eyes swimming in an electric royal blue. “Et curvatus sum pro reditu, mi rex. I’ll patiently wait for your return, my King.” He spoke in a husky tone, his hand to his heart.

 

 

 

 

“Your power is incredibly strong, it’s almost overwhelming. And that says a lot coming from me.” Mr. Wu chuckled, making Jimin smile. After sensing Jimin’s royal blood awakening, Mr. Wu came to visit, to prepare Jimin before he returns to the academy.

 

“That is why we must keep it hidden. No one must know of your identity, not yet. You can still be in danger, my King.” Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance. “What did I say about formality?” He glared slightly. Mr. Wu guiltily lowered his gaze to the ground; he resembled a kicked puppy right now that Jimin had to stop himself from hugging the day lights out of him. “B-but, I can’t speak in such a rude manner to someone as special as you.” Mr. Wu reasoned quietly.

 

Jimin placed both hands on each shoulder of Mr. Wu. “You knew me before I became a king. So call me by my name. My title doesn’t change who I really am inside.” Mr. Wu stared at Jimin in awe. Right now, he saw him in a humble light; Mr. Wu felt proudness erupting in his heart. Jimin truly was the rightful king. He nodded with a small smile, making Jimin beam.

 

“As I was saying, we need to mask your power. Remember the royal flower?” Jimin nodded eagerly. “That flower can do just that. You see the history of it was that century ago, the flower helped to mask Princess Luna when she had to flee. That is why the flower today is incredibly important to the royal families. If it wasn’t for the flower, Princess Luna would have been killed and so the next generations wouldn’t have existed.”

 

Jimin listened, his eyes shining in amazement. Hearing such stories of his ancestors, gave him shivers. Mr. Wu got out a small green bottle from his Kimono sleeve. He popped the lid open, and inside there was the flower, glittering in the small bottle. Mr. Wu closed his eyes and chanted a few words. The flower span in the small bottle, loosing its stem. It transformed into just petals, it’s deep purple colour still remaining.

 

“Take off your clothes.” Mr. Wu said seriously. “We haven’t even gone out for a date yet.” Jimin said in a teasingly shy manner as he made “feminine” gestures. Mr. Wu flicked him on his forehead with a chuckle of amusement. “Just do it boy.” Jimin saluted him. “Aye, aye Captain.”

 

He quickly took of his clothes, except for his boxers. “Now sit on the ground, with your knees up.” Jimin did as he was told, his arms loosely leaning on top of his knees. His head crouched downwards. Mr. Wu tipped the bottle, as the petals fell on Jimin. Once it came in contact with his skin, it disappeared into thin air. His silver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter