002

The Gifted Ones [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

“Woman just confess to him already!”

 

“You clearly like each other!”

 

“This background music is so beautiful.”

 

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were currently watching ‘Descendants of the Sun’ in Taehyung’s room. They were sprawled out all over the floor with two big bowls of popcorn while they focused on the drama playing on Taehyung’s laptop. Taehyung’s roommate was currently away for a family emergency.

 

“Ugh, I can’t do this. I ship them.”

 

“The guy could die in any moment, why don’t they just get together and live happily ever after.”

 

“The writers want to kill us, that’s why.”

 

Jimin glanced at the clock on the wall and turned his attention back to the laptop screen. His eyes snapped back to the clock and realised the time. He had two minutes left until the start of curfew. “! ! ! Look at the time!” He yelled as he quickly got to his feet while grabbing Hoseok. Hoseok’s room wasn’t as far, but Jimin’s is. While Hoseok's is at the end of this hallway, Jimin’s room is located at the top floor.

 

“We’re not gonna make it.” Hoseok cried. Jimin stared at him in astonishment and hit him on the head. “Your room is just there, mine is all the way on the top floor!” Jimin stressed. The boys made it to Hoseok’s room; Hoseok squeezed Jimin’s shoulder. “It was nice knowing you Park Jimin.” He sniffed. Jimin rolled his eyes before he started to run again.

 

The hallways were completely deserted – there were no students in sight. This is bad. I can’t even go on the elevator because a teacher would be there. Guess you’ll have to climb Jimin. Jimin opened one of the windows in the hallway, he peered his head out to see how far he has to climb. Two stories. That’s not that bad. Well considering I’m already on the second floor and I can easily fall and die…oh well.

 

Jimin brought his left leg out while holding onto the windowsill tightly. Mrs. Kim would not be happy if she saw me right now he chuckled. Jimin pushed his body upwards to the rusty grey pipes located near the window. He slowly climbed up the pipes forcing himself not to look down. He reached the windowsill of his floor and ever so slowly he pushed the glass up.

 

He froze when the window made a noise and held his breath. He looked left and right to see if any teachers were out and sighed in relief. When he saw the coast is clear, he went inside only to bump into a hard chest. He already knew who the chest belonged to – Jeon Jungkook. Of course Jungkook would magically show up when he is a sweaty mess.

 

Jimin glanced at Jungkook before looking away, a small blush forming on his cheeks. Jungkook smirked at him with an evil glint in his eyes. Oh no. “Mind telling me why you climbed up to the fourth floor window?” Jimin immediately put his finger to Jungkook’s lips silencing him. “If you talk any louder, I’ll be caught.” He scowled.

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened with a surprised expression before it vanished into his signature cocky smirk. He grabbed Jimin’s wrist before twisting it and pinned him on the wall. Jimin grunted in surprise, his cheek squashed against the cool wall. Jungkook leaned towards his ear, his lips brushing against Jimin's ear, “you know, you should be more afraid of me.” He whispered huskily and bit Jimin’s earlobe leaving him flustered.

 

Jimin used his strength to push Jungkook away as he touched his bitten ear. He stared at Jungkook bewildered; he honestly didn’t know what to feel. Jimin gulped nervously while turning his gaze to the ground, “I-I have t-to go.” He mumbled quickly before dashing off to his room without sparing Jungkook a second glance.

 

Once Jimin made it to his room he immediately locked his door and leaned his back on the door. Jimin knew he was blushing – hard. He can feel the heat of his cheeks and honestly he was too embarrassed to look at his reflection in the mirror. Jimin didn’t sleep well that night.

 

-----

 

“Jimin! Are you even listening?!” Jimin groaned in annoyance. Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s face in his large hands and stared hard at his face. “You didn’t sleep last night.” He declared, letting go of Jimin’s face.

 

“You need to stop doing that. And yes I didn’t.” Jimin was too embarrassed to tell Taehyung what happened last night. He knows Taehyung will always about it. Taehyung rummaged through his bag and brought out a juice box and handed it to Jimin. “Here, this should wake you up. We have Power Mastering class first period and you need a heck of energy for that.”

 

Jimin gratefully took the juice, thanking Taehyung. His best friend always knew what to do. Jimin happily finished his juice, he already felt energized. The boys entered the locker room of the gym and quickly changed their clothes consisting of a plain white t-shirt and burgundy shorts. Hoseok didn’t share this lesson with them however, Jungkook and Yoongi did. Jimin was not ready to face Jungkook after yesterday’s incident.

 

The boys made their way out of the locker room to where the other students were patiently waiting. Jimin made eye contact with Jungkook across the room who gave him a mocking smirk. Jimin coughed and looked away, he saw Shin Jimin smile at him and made his way towards her, of course dragging Taehyung with him.

 

“Hey Jimin!”

 

“Hey Jimin!”

 

Taehyung looked at the couple with disinterest, “I swear, I will never get used to your greetings.” Shin Jimin stuck her tongue out in a playful manner. She turned her attention back to Jimin, “so! How is my favourite Jimin?” Jimin laughed in response.

 

“I’m your favourite because there is literally no other Jimin besides us two in this academy.”

 

Both Jimin’s have an unusual friendship. The reason why they became friends in the first place was because they have the same name. They immediately liked each other when they first met and have been great friends since then onwards. Taehyung put his arms around both Jimins and turned them towards their teacher who entered the room.

 

Lee Seungri, who was a young teacher. Probably a couple of years older than them. Seungri was a nice teacher but when it came to his lessons he can be very intim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter