004

The Gifted Ones [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

“Are you sure he is the one?” A deep voice questioned.

 

"Positive."

 

“Alright, keep an eye on him. Keep me updated.”

 

“Yes sir!”

 

-----

 

The next early morning Jimin decided to head to the fourth floor gym that is only permissible for the students on the fourth floor. He knows no one would be there in the morning since they would be sleeping. Jimin didn’t want to be weak anymore; he wanted to have full control of his powers so he decided to train and work harder.

 

He made his way to the gym and smiled when he found it empty as he predicted. The gym had two sections; one was an actual gym with all the gears, machines to work out. The other section is for power practicing, it’s unbreakable so it safe for the students to use. Jimin went to the second section of the gym where it was fairly empty. He put his bag aside and sat down at the centre.

 

The room was silent – perfect for concentration. Jimin sat Indian style, closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. To have full control over his power he needs to calm his heart, mind and soul and grasp his inner core hidden deep inside that his powers are restrained in. Jimin’s senses were sharp as he searched for his powers. He felt warmth and blindly brought his arm out to grasp onto his power – it was fire. He felt the cold breeze of the wind coming from his right and grasped towards that direction too – wind.

 

He felt a presence flying towards him at a high speed he narrowed his eyes in that direction. A silver ball halted in place, a few meters away from him – telekinesis. Jimin threw the ball to the side with his mind. From his left he saw a beautiful gold ball, shining elegantly. Around the ball was gold, it was a breathtaking sight. With caution Jimin raised his hand to have the golden ball in his hands – healing. Once it was in his grasp he felt warmth all over his body, giving him tingles.

 

“You look cute when you’re concentrating.” A voice snapped him out of his focus. Jimin snapped his coffee brown eyes open, glaring at the intruder. Jungkook’s face was extremely close to his, Jimin squealed from the close proximity and accidentally kicked Jungkook on the shoulder when he fell on his back. Jungkook yelped while clutching his shoulder, “What the hell!” Jungkook yelled in pain.

 

“Don’t say creepy things like that!” Jimin flushed. Jungkook smirked at his reaction and crawled towards him, “Why? Does it make you uncomfortable?” The proximity between them had become very close as Jimin could feel Jungkook’s hot breath on his cheek and jaw. Jimin gulped and looked away, “No.” He said with a frown as he attempted to maintain a poker face.

 

Jungkook leaned in, inhaling Jimin’s scent as he nuzzled Jimin’s neck with his nose. Jimin’s heart beated frantically this is not good he thought as he tried to back away from Jungkook. As Jungkook leaned in even closer he started to laugh, his eyes crinkling into two crescent moons, his chocolate brown eyes hidden.

 

“You should see your face right now.” He mocked while laughing, causing Jimin to scowl at him. “Woah, feisty.” Jungkook smirked. Jungkook got to his feet and held out a hand for Jimin to take, Jimin did and was lifted to his feet.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jimin raised his eyebrows. Jungkook nodded his head to Jimin’s direction, “The same reason why you’re here, to practice.” Jimin rolled his eyes, “Yeah I get that but I mean why so early.” He sassed as he crossed his arms, the veins on his arms more noticeable, catching Jungkook’s attention. Jungkook stared at Jimin's arms before looking back into his eyes with an unreadable expression on his face.

 

“Thought it would be empty. “ He responded coolly as he walked towards the other end of the room, putting his bag aside. Jimin’s eyes trailed after him, “I..er got your text.” He said awkwardly as he diverted his attention to his surroundings. “You could have replied. I was worried.” Jungkook spoke huskily, the last part was to himself but Jimin heard causing his heart to beat faster. He was worried.

 

“Ah, sorry. I was really tired so I fell asleep and forgot to. But I’m fine now.” Jimin smiled. Jungkook glanced at Jimin’s smiling face and returned a small smile back before looking away to mask his emotions.

 

“So, how about a practice match? No powers.” Jungkook said in a teasing tone as he wiggled his eyebrows. Jimin chuckled, “lets do it” he smirked.

 

-----

 

It has been twenty minutes into their match, both boys exhausted. Sweat glistened on their pale skins, as they never broke eye contract, staring at each other intently, trying to work out their next move. Jungkook smirked as he aimed a punch to Jimin’s stomach but Jimin was able to dodge it at the last second, with Jungkook’s moment of vulnerability, Jimin took it to his advantage and grabbed Jungkook’s arm twisting it painfully. Jungkook let out a groan in pain as Jimin pinned him to the ground, Jungkook’s face squashed to the mat, his eyes wide in surprise.

 

The room was silent as boys were breathing heavily. Jimin sat on Jungkook’s back, keeping a hold firm on Jungkook. He bent down towards Jungkook's ear, “I win.” Jimin declared huskily letting go of Jungkook. As Jimin was about to get up Jungkook quickly spun him around, changing their positions. His thighs trapping Jimin from the neck downwards as his hands clasped tightly onto Jimin’s, preventing him for escaping. Jungkook’s dark eyes shone brightly, as the smirk re his face. “I win.”

 

Jimin scoffed as he attempted to free himself from Jungkook’s hold, their position was intimate causing his heart to beat fast. Jimin gritted his teeth as Jungkook tightened his hold on him, his smirk widening. His face showing he was amused, Jimin huffed in annoyance and glared at Jungkook, “Can you get off me now?”

 

Jungkook chuckled with the smirk still remaining on his face, he pretended to think thoughtfully. “Hmm, I’m kind of enjoying this so how about no.” He grinned cheekily as Jimin scowled at him. Jimin grunted as he tried again to free himself, the metal bands touching Jungkook’s hand that was holding his wrists in place.

 

Jungkook reverted his attention to the metal band; he stared at it with a thoughtful look. “I always wondered why you wear them” Jungkook muttered, his attention still on the bands. Jimin froze, caught off guard. He gulped and tried to think of an excuse, “They’re er… for fashion?” this time it was Jungkook’s turn to scoff as he rolled his eyes.

 

“I know they’re Restrainers, but I mean why do you have to wear them?” he raised his eyebrow at Jimin’s panicked face. Jimin averted his eyes to his surroundings, anywhere but Jungkook’s eyes. . What do I say?

 

Jungkook hardened his gaze on Jimin, a frown etched on his face. Jimin could feel Jungkook’s eyes burning holes as he gulped nervously. “Then, it’s obvious that I wear them to restrain my powers- my power.” Jungkook was silent for a minute before he hummed in acknowledgement though his eyes showed how he had more questions he wants to ask. “I see.” He muttered as he got off Jimin. Jimin sighed in relief; he felt like he could breathe clearly again.

 

"How do you know about them?" Jimin asked, glancing at Jungkook's back. Jungkook turned around to face him and patted his nose, "Secret." He picked up his bag and walked away. “I’ll see you in class.” Jungkook waved as he gave a small smile. “…Yeah.” How did Jungkook even know they share Meditation Clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter