Flight

Just Wait, Taemin!

Standing in line for the plane felt like it could take forever. The ticket in my hand felt like a fire, flames burning in my heart for Taemin. The couple in front of me seemed to have problems, I shifted annoyingly behind them in hopes they would solve it faster. Canada never seemed so unappealing as it did today, the faster I was out of the country the better.

The couple in front of me finally began to board the plane, I handed over my ticket and the lady ripped off the bottom piece before motioning me to board the plane. I followed the small hallway until I reached the entrance where the staff greeted me nicely. I shuffled down the isle side ways, looking for D8. My eyes fell upon my number and I made my self comfortable before my seat partner would sit down beside me.

I put my carry on between my feet and pulled my phone to the top of the bag for after take off. I could feel the anxiety settling in my chest, it would be my first flight and I chose the sixteen hour flight. On the seat in front of me there was a world map, the plane was currently set in British Columbia, Canada. Little dots crossed Canada, and the ocean before stopping in Seoul, South Korea. I relaxed into my seat as my seat mate put his carry on in the cubby above and strapped himself next to me.

The plane lurched forward after sometime, and I instantly grabbed my pant legs. I earned a chuckle from my seat mate as the plane took off into the sky. The blue sky under me didn't easy my stomach, but the music in my ears made my excitement grow more and more. SHINee had just released Married to the Music and I was in love with the concept, the girl making her dream man out of the boys. The music made it easy to fall asleep to, Dream Girl played through my ears as I fell asleep.

--

I wasn't sure how long I was asleep, but when I looked at the map again it was one of the only light sources in the plane. We were flying across the ocean almost above England, the sweet sound of Danger played in my ears as I reajusted my seat belt and looked out the window. My seat mate was sleeping next to me, his mouth slightly open making me chuckle.

I scrolled through pictures on my phone I had of Taemin and the other SHINee members. What was it that drew me to Lee Taemin? Was it the sudden loss of innocence? Maybe those cheeks? Or Maybe it was because he was the youngest? No, none of those reasons. It was the way his voice was different, it had it's own sound. It was the way he got excited when he finished something, or won a competition. It was even though he was perfect in any ways, he wasn't perfect at all.

I wasn't perfect either; I wasn't model skinny, my vision needed aid, my lungs only worked half the time. My hair color never met natural, and I was taller than most girls in Korea. Living in Canada didn't help me any, I was using my college fund to take me to Korea for some confrontation. I was going to confess to Lee Taemin and ask for him to consider my feelings.

Crazy is what my family said when I rolled my suitcase out of the house this morning. Even the shawol fanbase thought I was crazy. It was my middle name, Pheobe 'crazy' Fleur. Most of the time I went by Weebey on everything, Wattpad, myfanfiction.net and even on social media.

--

Seoul looked a lot more intimidating from my hotel window, the lights from the tall buildings lit up the area like a Christmas tree. I collapsed on the queen bed and let out a sigh, the flight landed and I rushed all the way to the hotel only blocks from where the signing event would be held. I groaned as I realized I would have to set out my outfit for the signing, I pulled myself off of the bed and onto my feet. I dug out my outfit for tomorrow; mint colored skinny jeans, black high tops and a shirt with my own drawing on it. I packed my purse with the essentials and my letter to Taemin before climbing into bed and pulling the covers over my head.

Here I come Taemin.