Jealousy [ Taemin P.O.V]

Just Wait, Taemin!

[ Taemin P.O.V ]

I was still worrying after last nights fight, Ph had yelled at me about not knowing how she felt and that she felt like loving me was a waste. Her words seemed to cut deeper, and when Key told me to come back to the dorm and I felt even worse.

I stood in front of Selene's door and knocked lightly, she quickly opened the door but seemed disappointed to see me. She invited me into her dorm and I sat down on the floor in front of her bed, I had so many questions. But what she told me next made me almost choke on my tongue;

"Key took care of her last night. While she was hurting because of you Key made it all better." Selene barely looked up from her phone at me. " No wonder she didn't show up yesterday's events, I ruined her day. Her day of being a star and I showed up."

"Don't worry about it! It wasn't your fault, Selene is just fragile." I didn't mean it like it was a bad thing, but I got a glare from Selene.

"They had . Showed up to work together, Key was wearing the same clothes as yesterday." Selene looked at me this time in the eyes, she knew exactly how I felt at this very second.

I felt angry, like I was a over boiling out spewing water. "They what?" I clenched my fists. "She wouldn't would she? When did she start liking Key? I thought she Loved me?" So many questions and they made Selene scoff at me.

"Read that letter again, and read between the lines. Do you really think she would give up so easily?"

I dug through my bag, and ended up dumping it on the floor in front of Selene. In between the pages of my note book I kept her letter, the edges were worn and were splitting but the green ink was still vibrant.

~~

Hello Oppa,

I am nineteen year old Pheobe from Canada, as you are reading this I am already on my way back to Canada to receive punishment. I spent my college fund to give you this letter, and I don't regret it at all. As you can remember if I had the courage I confessed my love to you in front of the crowd, I'm sure I will remember it forever as my finest moment.

If you're wondering what it is I love about you it's not what you think, you can sing like an angel and your dancing puts me in a trance. It's the fact that even on the outside you look happy and confident but everyone has insecurities and you don't let them show. Maybe because I'm insecure about everything to do with me; it took away the ability to let other people see yours and it's a honor to carry your burdens.

As of two days of receiving this letter I will be going through changes for the better, I will become your ideal girl and I will follow my dreams in Korea. I wanted to be an Idol but I don't have any talents but I like clothing. If I could be your stylist for even a day I would be able to die happily.

But this is getting too long, so I wish you the best and pray for your success in the future. Here is my email, I'm not expecting a reply but if even in the future you decide to send me an email I will always respond.

Fighting! Weebey.

~~

I wasn't sure why I was running up the stairs, but I knew I needed to hold her in my arms. I tripped over the last stair and pushed open the door to the roof, standing with their hands intertwined were Key and Ph. My chest struggled to regain air as I slowly walked towards the, shocked expressions on their faces.

I reached out and took Pheobe's hand in mine, but Key grabbed onto my wrist tightly.

"What are you doing?" Key sounded irritated, but it didn't matter,

"I'm sorry Hyung, I need her." I tried to look at him with an apologetic expression.

"Not more than I do."

Some thing in me snapped at him, "She loves me! Not you Key!" Key dropped his hand and turned around as I pulled her down the stairs, making sure she didn't trip on the way down.

I opened the door to the empty practice room and let go of her hand, she seemed livid. Her eyes began to water as she lightly hit me.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked me, I could hear the desperation in her voice. "Why are you now claiming me!"

"Pheobe listen to me, without interrupting me. I didn't realize it until now, that you dropped everything for me." My eyes began to water in front of her, I didn't want her to see. " Last night after what you said about the pain I caused you and that I didn't know how you felt. I asked Chihye about you, she scolded me and told me to read your old letter again." I blinked a few times and I wouldn't feel weak in this situation.

"You noticed things other fans didn't, the way I'm afraid of being too good looking and the way I felt about dancing. I could never put it into words before I met you, at first you seemed so different and then after while there was a girl I got along with."

I took a deep breath before pulling her into my arms, she reached up and squeezed me tightly. "Pabo, I'm the one who took on your insecurities you should be mine." I chucked at her before picking her up suddenly and sitting down on the floor. Her legs straddled mine, she finally let the tears slide down her face.

"I'm sorry I made this pretty face cry so much." I wiped away as many as I could before kissing her cheek.