Tease

Just Wait, Taemin!

It must have been stylist appreciation day for me, Selene had dragged me out of her dorm and down the street to a salon. I didn't know what was going on, he instructed the stylist to make my hair like a photo; that she didn't show me. I watched her face change into different expression as the stylist bleached my hair.

"I don't know if you remember, but in your sleep last night in the van on the way home you mumbled some things." She smiled playfully at me.

"What did I say?!" I asked her frantically.

"Mostly that you love Taemin and you wish you were yourself again. So I took time and creeped your social media. I didn't know you were a hair dye freak."

"Well least I'm honest in my sleep." I shrugged.

"So Pheobe Alice Tyler, let's make a Canadian out of you!"

"Or we could just have one color." I tried to calm her down.

She shook her head before I knew it, I was under a heat lamp. We gossiped about her up coming events and how she had been asked to do a Japan tour. Followed by her teasing me about last night, it seemed everyone besides Taemin knew I kissed him and it made me happy. I didn't want to be known for forcibly kissing him, although he didn't say he was against it.

Five hours had passed since we walked through the front doors, the smell of semi permanent dye comforted me. It made me miss home even more, and my friends who would stay up for house dying each others hair. My back was faced away from the mirror, my hair was finally dry. I finally spun myself around and my hair was intense, it was blue from the roots and mid length it switched into yellow. I had always wanted hair like this, and it always made me feel more confident.

"I think the colors represent your situation." I looked a Selene with a weird look.

"Right now you feel overwhelmed, but in the end 'YOU WILL MAKE TAEMIN YOURS."

"YA! Stop bringing my letter up! I'm already over it, I was a teenager."

"I can't help it, it was so cute."

I chased her out of the salon and down the street towards the SM building a few blocks down. We caught the attention of many people when we burst through the sliding doors, he has the advantage of sneakers as I ran in my wedges. We came to a halt when Selene hid behind a tall Minho who was confused by the random girl chasing his girl friend. I looked up at Minho as his eyes were surprised to see me, and my new hair.

"Hello Pheobe, this hair suits you so much more." He got himself a poke in the side as Selene glared at him.

"Hyung, Where is-" Taemin's eyes landed on me, and his sentence was cut short.

"Isn't she pretty Taemin?" Selene asked him and I quickly looked away from him.

"All girls are pretty." His tone was the same as always.

I bowed to them and headed to the coffee machine, again another note was stuck to the machine, this time in english.

"Bring me a mocha, since you're such a good listener. - Key Oppa." I laughed a little bit, he so wanted to be called oppa.

I pushed the Mocha button and watched the cup fall, Key seemed to be entertained by my actions and it was fun to . Grabbing the drinks I went to where I knew Key would be spending his afternoon. The door to the roof was always accessible, and Key sat on a lounge chair playing on his phone. He didn't notice me walking up to him until I placed his coffee in front of him, he had a smirk on his face as I sat down beside him on the ground.

"Good dog, you listen better than my children." He pet my head like a dog before looking at me again. "Whoa, your head is like Finding Nemo's Dory." I took his drink back and he quickly reached out for it

"It looks really good, suits you." I handed him his drink again and took a sip of my coffee.

"I thought that's what you meant."

I happily sat in the sun, today was a resting day for my idol and I got to spend it with the only guy who knows style well. We spent an hour looking on his instagram at passed outfits and GIF sets of Onew Condition. Onew always seemed to drop is microphone or fall off chairs backwards, all of it was enjoyable.

Spending time with Key seemed almost like I was home again, my best friend and I would always look over outfits from idols and try to picked better ones. I wasn't saying that Key was like a girl, but he definitely wasn't Taemin; no one could be like Taemin. I pondered his answer, 'All girls are pretty.' That was him avoiding the question and giving an answer no one could argue with, it drove me crazy.

"You still look like a fish in that hair." Key's words brought me out of my daze again.

"Least I'm not a mouse, as Amber would say."

"Don't be jealous that I'm prettier than a girl."

I don't know why but I grabbed Key's shoe off and it cause him to glare at me, I would not let him call me a forgetful fish. As he stood up to grab the shoe away from me, I dodged him and ran across the roof with innocent shrieks as Key chased behind me playfully. I felt like myself in these actions like my personality was going to make it's debut, Key was cornering me as I reached for the wall hoping to duck under him.

Key managed to get me up against the wall, his hands on wither side of my head and his breathing trying to catch up to him. A bead of sweat trailed down his forehead as I clung to his shoe for dear life. I couldn't stop giggling in my attempts, he demanded for his shoe back.

"Ph, just give it back." He said looking me in the eyes.

"No. You keep teasing me about my hair." Key moved closer to me and the wall, his breath hit my face lightly.

"Be a good girl before I have to be forceful."

"Oh~ So scary."

"Hyung! Don't kill her!" Taemin's voice rung out beside us, Key and I looked towards Taemin with a shocked face.

"Pabo. I'm not going to kill her, I just want my shoe.. back.." Key and I looked back at each other and I blush immediately dropping his shoe and running out the door passed Taemin.

I rushed down the stairs apologizing for bumping into anyone, I felt my heart betraying me. Like it was changing its mind, I lived for Taemin only and I wouldn't be swayed.