Forget Him

Just Wait, Taemin!

"Pheobe, come in and sit down!" The President seemed to be in a good mood, which was a changed for once. I followed his order and sat across the desk from him.

"Your design the other night was breath taking, you have real talent for this kind of thing." I couldn't believe my ears, the president of SM was telling me I had talent. I smiled widely at him and bowed.

"Thank you so much! It means a lot."

"Keep up the good work, next month Japan." He handed me some papers.

"J-japan?" I looked down at the paper which the next months schedule already planned.

"Yes, Chihye will be debuting a Japanese album and SHINee will be performing at the Tokyo Dome."

I bowed again before I left the office and headed down the stairs, I couldn't wrap my head around the situation. I would be in Japan and be stuck with the two people I wasn't looking forward to seeing. I pushed the door open to the main hall and walked over to the coffee machine where I just sat in awe.

What I didn't notice was the looks I was getting from people around me. I waited for my cup to fill with coffee and drinking it carefully, I wondered if Japan coffee tasted differently and if I would have any spare time to try out their foods. Key flooded into my head again, his bare chest above me and the way the sweat glistened off his face. I felt myself blushing and I quickly shook my head.

"Oh Weebey, long time no see." The friendly neighborhood Onew stood in front of me bowing lightly.

"Onew Oppa!" I cheered bowing in return.

"I just wanted to say you looked really good the other night, Red suits you best." He was acting shy and I found it cute.

"Thank you so much, I was so nervous I'd fall off stage!"

"Don't give yourself a case of Onew condition." A very familiar voice came into range.

I looked up to see a nervous Key, his eyes looked to mine and he looked away again. I knew he wanted to talk about last night and I wanted to clear some things up with him.

"I have to talk to Key about something now, next time we meet let's go for coffee okay Oppa?" I bowed to Onew before following Key to the roof.

Summer was coming to an end, the sun was hidden behind the clouds and there was a cold breeze present. I looked to Key who was resting against the buildings ledge, his hair was still a little messy from last night and his clothes were wrinkled. I walked up beside him and leaned with him, I tried to fix his hair but it was no use.

"About last night, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you in the venerable state." Key placed his head onto his arms hiding his face.

"Last night wasn't a bad thing. It was very passionate, it brought us closer." I lightly rubbed Key's back.

"I know, but you love Taemin."

"I could learn to love you." I whispered to him causing his head to look up at me.

"Who says that I'll love that kid for the rest of my life?" I took a deep breath, "It's about time I gave up on him."

Key didn't say anything, he stood straight up and stepped closer to me. His brown eyes were only inches away from mine as he rested his forehead against mine. His thumbs were on my cheek as he lightly traced back and forth on my skin, my heart was hanging on to Taemin by a thread.

"I'll forget him, with all my might." I whispered.

"I can help with that.."

Key's lips were on mine again, this time lightly as he pecked me continuously. I felt bipolar again, I was for sure I couldn't love Key but now as were kissing on the roof it made my heart feel like a rising balloon. Like maybe it would fly out of my chest and find it's way to Key. The perfect moment was interrupted by the roof door slamming open and a breathless Taemin looked towards Key and I.

The balloon popped, it let out the air and deflated back into my chest. Taemin's expression was concerned and serious, he walked towards us and he grabbed my hand away from Key. I looked up to Taemin in shock and Key took a hold of Taemin's wrist.

"What are you doing?" Key sounded like a cat ready to pounce.

"I'm sorry Hyung, I need her." Taemin's face looked apologetic.

"Not more than I do." I felt like my heart would burst as the two spit words to each other.

"She loves me! Not you Key!"

We were both shocked to hear Taemin say those words, and Key stood down easily. Taemin yanked my arm as he lead me back down the stairs from the roof and pulled me into an empty dance room. I was against the wall, Taemin standing in front of me and my heart felt like it would explode.

A thousand thoughts went through my head as Taemin stood in front of me, what was the sudden need for my attention and why did he say that I loved him. Too many questions swirled in my head, but I had to know the reason.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him timidly, I could feel the tears pooling behind my eyes. "Why are you now claiming me!"