Fading

Just Wait, Taemin!

There are two words that every stylist in the Korea pop business hates to hear; Come. Back. It's literally a nightmare, new clothing, new songs and more alterations. Chihye is making her come back next week, it is a y come back and I don't think she knows how to be y. President has set up dance lessons for her with Taemin and it doesn't seem to bother me, I visited the dance room to catch a glimpse and it was a lot of skin ship and hip swinging.

I have taken notice of is Minho lurking around during those classes, like a jealous boy friend would be doing at times this desperate. I mostly kept to my work sewing holes and setting up outfits, taking to the make up artist and drinking a lot of coffee. I've earned the name tag of Coffee Queen because I drink so much of it daily, speaking of which~

I placed my coins into the machine watching as the cup fell and warm liquid fell into the cup. I let out a sigh, which caught the attention of a passing Key who gave me a questioning stare before getting himself a coffee and turning to me with a small smile.

"You look great." Key's sarcasm, I've gotten used to it.

"Would you believe I feel great?" I smirked back.

"Trouble in the Taemin department?"

"Taemin? Oh, no just home sick."

"Ah, it's not Taeminnie then."

"Why would it be?"

"Well considering your feelings for him, I thought you were sad."

"I haven't been able to think about him, been too worried for work."

Key was looking my expression over, he remained silent before ruffling my hair playfully. He bowed lightly before walking off and leaving me to sigh again. I could Taemin not be on my mind, up until I moved to Korea he was my thought every second of every minute. I always wondered about his opinion or what he was thinking during interviews. Now I just thought about work, studs and outfits, it made life so dull.

--

"Thank you everyone for this award for come back! I also feel bad about beating SHINee with one vote. So go and support those guys too!" Chihye was standing on stage speaking to the crowd about her winning. In the last year she had changed so much, from Minho's girl friend to pop superstar.

"I would love to thank stylist Ph for tonight's outfit." There was my cue. "Come out and face the crowd." I happily walked out onto stage in my work shirt and took a small bow.

"Good thing I don't have stage fright." I said making the crowd laugh lightly.

Behind the stage I sat in my chair checking over tonight's outfit for loose threads, as Chihye and the boys of SHINee chatted a few feet away. I felt out casted a bit, I wasn't and Idol nor did I posses any talent in anything. They laughed together and could share fan stories, all I had to do was dress them up like a game.

I wouldn't say I regretted this job, but it made my feel bipolar. I was happy to watch my idol sing on stage in the outfit I chose, but I wanted to do more then that. I wanted to create works that would leave lasting impressions around the world. I let Taemin get in the way of that, it wasn't his fault but It sure didn't help me during my studies.

"Pheobe, did you want to join us at the after party?" Minho was in front of me, and I was zoned out.

"N-no it's alright, you idols go have fun. I think my bed is calling me." I tried my best to smile but Minho saw through it.

"Come. We still owe you for last months substitute." He pulled me to my feet and Chihye gave me a look.

"We need to make you not look like your my stylist. First wear this;" Chihye handed me a teal dress off of her rack.

"I said I'm not going." I said picking up my purse and slinging it over my shoulder.

The idols all looked towards the Maknae with small smiles, And I knew what was coming my way.

"Ph, did you want to come with us to the party?" Taemin bit his lip lightly seeming completely innocent and not evil like the rest around me.

"I-I guess." I blushed lightly, earning cheers from the group around us.

We were already at the doors to the roof top, music and lights streamed out of the door as we pushed it open. It was crowded, I never went to a party in my entire education. People had cups in their hands and the music made me head pound. Taemin was the first into the drinks which really surprised me, he seemed like he would be the last.

I stayed close to the back of the roof as I could trying to get fresh air, as my clothes began to stick to my skin via sweat. I took a deep breath, watching Taemin chat up with everyone on the roof. I watched him on his second cup begin to let loose more, my mother's heart got anxious in my chest watching him. It was distracted by Key sitting beside me with two cups, as he offered me one.

"Wall flower, have a drink." I took the cup from his hand and took a long sip, it burned going down my throat.

"Does he always drink like that?" I asked him looking down at my cup.

"Taemin? Yeah, he likes to be more out going so he drinks."

"Ah, I see."

"The anxious feeling you feel, I got it at first when he started drinking. It passes." Key patted me on the back before taking a drink from his cup easily.

This fading feeling, it scared me. I devoted years to love every thing Taemin was, but knowing him and being a fan were different things. This retreating feeling worried me, I was falling out of love with Taemin; I had to confirm my feelings.