Recruit

Just Wait, Taemin!

I turned around to see Key in the door way, I waved happily to him. He entered the room with a bottle of water and handed it to me.

"So this is where you've been hiding. Did you know it's quarter to one in the morning?"

"No way! I'm not going to get enough sleep tonight!"

I quickly packed up my phone and shoes before stuffing them in my bag, I wouldn't bother changing until my shower when I got home. I rushed towards the doors and Key held one open for me as I rushed through the corridor.

"See you in the morning!" He called to me as I made it out the double doors.

--

I ached, every muscle in my body ached. I limped into the shower in the morning taking yet another shower to ease the stiffness in my legs. I just wore floral leggings with a mint green dress to work, they weren't tight on my muscles and I praised the lord for it. As I expected a very smug Key sat next to the coffee machine waiting for me, he laughed at me as I struggled to sit next to him.

I wasn't expecting SM President to be standing in front of me, he had a smile on his face. I got up and bowed to him politely before he explained why he needed to come see me. I had been chosen to have a model in a Fashion show, I has been recruited. I thanked the President before sitting next to Key all giddy.

"Told you if you wait, things will come to you."

"I deficiently waited long enough for this!"

"Whose going to be your model?" Key batted his eye lashes at me, but in my head I already chose.

"Chihye." I smiled at him kindly as he let out a annoyed sigh.

"Will she be able to make it? She is still on vacation." I didn't think of it.

"Do you want to be my model Key?" I asked

"No, Model yourself."

"Fine."

I gently got up from the bench with my coffee and headed towards the dance room again. I would have to work through the aches to make it easier for me. When I opened the door a very sweaty Taemin was present, he was practicing his Danger dance again.

This hair swung around lightly with his dance moves, they way he barely got winded mesmerized me. His sweats looked like they barely stayed on, and the tank to he wore showed off his shoulder blades. I got anxious feeling like I would get caught, so I lightly tapped on the door drawing his attention. He motioned for me to come in, so I sat on the bench across the room as he continued to finish his dance.

"What brings you to the dance room today again?" Taemin was wiping his neck with a towel.

"I wanted to practice dancing again, I'm going to model myself in my recruitment." I smiled happily.

"Congratulations, It's a good thing for a stylist like you." He seemed genuine.

"Also thanks for yesterday, I slowed down a bit and I can almost dance through the whole song."

"No problem, your doing good for never dancing before."

--

I was stunned when I walked into the modeling room, there were chairs and a long stage down the centre. I felt nervous getting a tour of the place, in exactly a week I would be walking down the walk way by myself and in my own creation. I was lead to a small office, it had rolls of fabric on the walls and sewing machines, surgers and other stylist tools in the room.

I was left alone to begin my creation, I pulled fabric swatches and patterns from the armory around me, occasionally asking Key for feed back. I began to cut up fabric and sew it all together taking my time, I wouldn't mess this up. Although I preferred to sew by hand the machine made everything a lot faster, once I figured it out.

Six days passed quickly in the small room, I had only gone home three times to sleep and other times I fell asleep in front of the sewing machine. SM gave me time off from my training for this event and I easily forgot about the issues with Taemin.

Today was the last day, I was woken up by Key who brought me breakfast and coffee. It was only six in the morning when he arrived. I lifted my head off of the table, I had my hair in a pony tail and I wasn't wearing make up. I chowed down on the food in front of me, I hadn't been eating regularly either and I spent all my time in this room.

"I'm almost done, all I have to do is look over the seams and add finishing details." I sipped on my coffee as Key circled my outfit.

"You've out done yourself, this piece is amazing. Make a guy version so I can wear it!" Key smiled brightly at me.

"Pay me, and I'll consider it."

"Don't tempt me Ph."

We both laughed while finishing the outfit. I was very happy to be wearing my own creation on stage, it was already late again when I began packing up my purse and heading home to get a restful nights sleep.