Japan [1/2]

Just Wait, Taemin!

[ Ph's P.O.V]

The Taemin in front of me seemed like a dream, the words that spilt out of his mouth made my heart ache and now we were sitting on the floor in the dim practice room. His eyes were looking into mine like I always imagined, his expression was filled with relief.

"I'm sorry I made that pretty face cry so much." He wiped a few of my tears, and left a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"You have no idea how much I love you, you damned maknae." I buried my head into his shoulder and chuckled. I didn't expect to be bouncing between men, I regretted last night now.

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever, but it was comfortable. We just smiled at each other, and took in our appearance.

--

[Month later]

I snoozed my alarm and swung my legs to get out of bed, I wasn't able to sleep last night. Today we would start promotions in Japan with SHINee, and I had been packed ahead of time; I was way to excited. I pulled on some blue skinny jeans, a navy collared shirt and my newest addition to my wardrobe; one of Taemin's sweaters. I slug my purse over my shoulder and headed out the door to find a very handsome looking Taemin waiting outside with his car.

"Shuttle service for Weebey." He bowed playfully, the way his smile sat on his face gave me butterflies.

"Why thank you Taeminie." I climbed into the passenger seat as Taemin piled my suit case and duffel bag into the trunk.

It has been some time since Taemin and I started to be closer, our free time was spent together and I always got texts. No we weren't dating, SM affiliates aren't allowed to date and the President keeps an eye out for it. Ever since that day Key and I hardly talked if it wasn't for work I think he would have ignored me completely, it was emotionally draining.

We pulled into the parking lot for the air port and I carried my own bags into the building, I was happy to see the entire gang and Selene standing in the terminal. I wasn't surprised about the amount of fans that flooded the scene holding signs and yelling the boy's name, I felt a little relieved that I had been on this side of the rope.

We boarded the plane and sat in the comfy seats, I was sitting next to Taemin and behind Onew. I buckled my seat belt as always becoming slightly nervous, I hadn't been on a plane in over a year. I think everyone around me knew I was nervous, they kept telling me to just relax and enjoy the ride.

I gripped onto the arm rest as we began to take off, then Taemin's hand lightly gripped my thigh making me calm down a bit. In the sky was less nerve racking for me and it showed, I had a hard time staying awake. My head kept falling against the window and the contact would jolt me awake again, Taemin reached over and leaned my head against his shoulder and patted my hair.

"Thanks Taeminie." I mumbled before quickly beginning my nap.

--

Japan was beautiful, noisy and huge. I thought Seoul was large, but when we drove to our hotel the building seemed so much more intimidating. The rooms were set up the same as usual; Selene and I, Onew's own room, Jonghyun and Minho and Taemin and Key. The relationship between the two of them seemed to go back to normal, they joked and teased each other like normal.

I flopped down on my bed and let out a long sigh, I was already starving . I looked over to Selene who had been opening her belongings and setting up the room the way she liked it, we would be here for a while. I pulled out my Raccoon onsie and slipped it on top of my clothes and unpacked my stuff.

My stomach grumbled loudly making us begin to laugh. "So hungry." I whined.

"Me too! Let's go get the guys and go for supper!" Selene jumped up and quickly ran over to her luggage and pulled out her fox onsie and we headed a few doors down to get the guys.

I knocked on Onew's door loudly and call for him. "Chicken! Let's go for Chicken!" I wasn't surprised when Onew was already ready to go when I mentioned chicken.

I walked next door and went to knock, but my hand stopped before hitting the door. I was nervous that Key would answer. I took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door, a few muffled sounds later a half awake Key answered the door. "Hmm...?" he didn't open his eyes.

"The rest of us are going for something to eat, I'm supposed to ask you two if you want to come." My voice was soft and hesitant, and I'm surprised he understood everything I said.

"Tae, everyone is going for food, Let's go." Key opened the door fully and walked back to his bed slipping socks on. A very hyper Taemin popped into the door way and pulled me into a hug. "Let's eat ramen like in the Disney movie." I smiled and nodded.

We all sat around a table in the hotel dining room, we had already started to eat. Since I hadn't tried Japanese food I stuck with Ramen and rice, and as promised Taemin tried to eat my ramen with me. The night progressed in a non awkward banter and bickering between friends, and at some point the sake was brought out and we all began to drink.

--

I stumbled lightly down the hotel hallway, I was all giddy; drunk. I knew I couldn't handle my alcohol but I just lost track of drinks. A very concerned Taemin followed closely behind me making sure I didn't fall over, when we reached my door Selene was no where in sight. I leaned on the door frame and let out a sigh.

"I'm glad we all could get along." I referred to Key and I.

"Head in and get some rest, and if you need anything I'm just a text away." Taemin pulled me into a tight hug before holding the door open for me to enter.

I leaned against the door after he left and placed my head on the door. "I love you.." I felt my giddiness beginning to become a cloud, I crawled to my bed and climbed into it. I watched as a few minutes later Selene walked in and looked at me.

"What's a matter chicky?" She sat at the end of my bed.

"I hate SM."

"Why do you say that?"

"I want to date Taeminie, but they are blocking me."

"One, you are a girl and two Taemin is at SM every day for your viewing pleasure, besides you two are so kawaii."

I groaned covering my head with a pillow, I was desperate to feel the same emotions from Taemin as I felt for him. "I guess you're right, I got the SM curse."