Substitute

Just Wait, Taemin!

It was finally my day off, I got to lounge around in my pajamas for the first hour and watch english dramas on television. I knew it was too good to last, I received a phone call asking me to fill in for SHINee's stylist, who had appendicitis. I dragged myself to my closet and pulled on green skinny jeans and a black top with see through mesh sleeves. I grabbed my purse and headed towards my work building on my day off.

The condition of SHINee's dressing room made my skin crawl, I thought one person's clothes was hard to keep tidy imagine five. There were five racks lined up against the wall in the back, the boys all looked occupied to notice my presence. I cleared my throat gaining only Key's attention who was looking down at his phone, he looked up with me excitedly.

"You're our sub today?" He said excitedly making the rest of the boy's heads turn to me.

"Yes, please treat me well and be honest with my style choices." I smiled.

"Yay, Ph Ph is going to dress me!" Jonghyun seemed a little too happy about that.

There was no reaction from Taemin, the atmosphere still quiet. "What was today's event?" I asked nervously.

"Interview, on our newest release." Onew spoke up.

That was all the information I needed as I headed to work on Onew's outfit. I picked simple black jeans, baby blue shirt and a denim jacket. Next was Minho, who I assumed liked to be comfortable; blue jeans, soccer jersey and runners. Key helped me pick his outfit, he liked to dress himself. He got black jean shorts, a white collared shirt with studs and a red blazer. Jonghyun got metallic pants , a black shirt and a purple sweater.

I hesitantly tapped Taemin on the shoulder, and he looked up at me with a small smile.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you.." I trailed off not looking him in the eyes.

"It's okay Ph. If you don't mind, I want to have an element of the others outfits in mine today."

I gave Taemin a weird look before digging through his rack, there was a lot of colors in his verses the others. I managed to pull out black jeans, purple shirt with the numbers 78 on it, almost metallic blazer with little black studs on the shoulder pads. I stepped back and looked at the guys with a smile, I had out done myself.

I followed the boys out to the van and I got the shot gun spot as we headed to the interview across town. I managed to fall asleep behind the stage waiting for the interview to finish, I was exhausted. I had stayed up late last night thinking I would be relaxing all day.

~~

I had a dream, it seemed so real. I was walking down an empty street as fog rolled in, I was in high waisted shorts and a long soccer jersey. I could hear my heels clacking on the cement as buildings come into view, it looked like an old abandoned village and the buildings were wrecked. I looked into a store window, manikins missing limbs and clothing layed across the floor of the store. I continued to walk down the main stretch finding no one as I traveled, the emptiness seemed frightening. A figure ran across my vision, it looked like a little boy.

I began to walk towards the direction I thought I saw it disappear to, I wielded one of my heels as a weapon as I entered a house. The fog occupied the house too, I could only see an inch in front of me. I was about to open a bed room door when I felt myself being shaken awake.

~~

"Pheobe, wake up. We finished a few minutes ago." Minho's voice softly said into my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked at the smiling boys, they were entertained. When I went to speak q-tips fell out of my mouth onto my lap, and I whipped my head to Key who was holding his phone to his chest. I chased Key all the way to the van making him sit in the very back. I was put in the back seat next to Key and Jonghyun who seemed to have a lot of questions on their mind.

"So you've been a long time fan. Makes sense why you fainted in front of Taeminnie." Key smiled at me. "Does that mean your a huge Fan girl?"

I just nodded in return.

"So when is my birthday?" Key asked again.

"September 23rd, 1991." I said before adding." Just two years before me."

"My dog's names?"

"Comme des and Garcon. French shic~" I giggled.

"What else do you know?" Jonghyun looked at me shocked.

"I know a lot of stuff about T-taemin." I blushed lightly, earning a chuckle from Taemin in the front seat.

"Go on." Onew said playfully.

" July 18th, 1993, 1.79 meters tall and last time I checked he weighed 53 kgs. His feet are 250, and he went to Chung Dam High for a bit before switching schools." The blush on my face got even redder.

"Whoa, your like hard core Tae fan." Minho said looking at me with a wink.

"You can find most of that on the internet" I said trying to not feel awkward.

We were in front of the SM building again as SHINee filed out, and I asked the driver to take me home again. I opened my front door and at the same time my phone chimed from my pocket. I kicked my shoes off and dug around grabbing my phone, it was an email from Taemin.

" September 22nd, 1993. 1.69 meters tall. 49kg and your feet are 170. I know much about you too. Thanks to your letter and help from Manager hyung. Enjoy the rest of your day off, get some rest. Fighting!"