Moving Day

Just Wait, Taemin!

"You know nobody there!"

"Are you out of your mind?!"

"We raised you better!"

"You are grounded until you make up your college fund!"

I got reemed out by my parents hard core, the used flashy words like; responsibilities, and you know better. I didn't get the problem, I would work over time to make the money for my fund again. As for being grounded it didn't affect me much, I spent all my time indoors. Indoors. That was until I heard a interview of SHINee online.

Onew said, "Lee Young Hyun (from Big Mama) is my ideal type. Starting at a young age, I loved listening to Big Mama's Resignation. Her voice is so nice. My ideal type is someone who has a nice voice and soft hands and she fits into those categories."

Minho's revealed, "I like Kim Tae Hee. She's smart, pretty and has a charming smile."

For Jonghyun chose Han Chae Young, stating, "I saw her once at an awards show and she was so beautiful."

Key expressed, "I like Kim Jung Eun. She's very pretty and honest."

Taemin revealed, My ideal type girl would be someone who only looks at me, like a sunflower. Has a cupids bow like mine too, and long hair.

I knew what I had to do, I had to become everything I'm not. I would loose weight, grow my hair out and even get a job. I would do anything for Taemin, even if I had to become some one else.

~~

[ Three Years Later.]

I leaned over the sink splashing water on my face to wash off my cleanser, I pulled the towel from a box next to the sink to dry off my face. I took one long look at myself, all the weight I had lost made my face slim and my hair was black and was just touching my mid back.

The last three years have gone by in a flash, I spent time studying, training and working for this day. My parents left me to myself two years ago when I moved out on my own, I lived in a small apartment. Lived is the key word here, as of today I would be moving to Korea to pursue my dream. Yes Three years later I was still in love with Lee Taemin and the man be had become in such a short time.

I closed the last box taping it off and writing my name on the box, and watched as the movers came to grab the rest of my belongings. I took one last look at my life in Canada, the cold winters, blazing summers and family. I was ready to do things differently, although I wasn't enjoying how cold I had become since losing the weight.

I pulled my carry on out the door and handed my keys to the realtor.

"Have a safe trip, thank you for your business." She smiled kindly before waving me off into the cab.

My heart was calm, I wasn't nervous. I had done this flight twice now and was prepared for the time flying. The cab approached the airport and the driver helped me get my carry on out of the trunk before I paid him for his time. I walked into the airport feeling sad, not knowing the next time I would be able to see this place again. The lady at the counter gave me my ticket before wishing me a good life and waved me off.

I boarded the plane, making sure to buy both seats in my lane so I had room to move if I had to. I fastened my seat belt as we took off, shaking and soaring into the sky. I felt myself smile as we flew, I would be starting my new life as soon as I landed. I could speak almost fluent Korean, and I was already set for a job. I was a fashion coordinator for a new idol who would be debuting in a months time, I was sent her music and her voice was amazing. Chihye was the girls stage name, she had long orange hair. There were rumors of her dating Minho from SHINee which means I was guaranteed to run into Taemin at least once in my career.

--

I slug my bag over my shoulder and let out a large yawn, there was a large group of people standing with names on paper. I was surprised to see my own name on one as well, the little figure of a man caught my eyes and he instantly recognized me.

"Weebey Darling!" Eniho shouted at me waving rapidly.

"Eniho!" I ran up to him and hugged his small frame.

Eniho and I met online three years ago through my college course, he helped in motivating me and making sure I was still on track of my goal. I pulled away from his hug and he made me do a turn for him, I spun slowly with a big smile on my face.

"All that hard work paid off Ph~"

"Tell me about it, over a hundred pounds." I followed him to his vehicle sliding into the passenger seat happily.

Sparing no details we chatted the whole way to my house, where Eniho had already unpacked most of my stuff. I walked up to the house in awe, it looked so much better in real life than on the computer. The house was white all around but had a green roof, and a small garden in the front. Eniho handed me the keys and I hesitantly stepped up the the door, placing the key in the door handle I turned it until it clicked. With a deep breath I pushed open the door, the house was breath taking. Open concept and all old hard wood floors, the furniture I bought fit so good in the room.

"Ah! I love it! Thank you so much!" I jumped up and down playfully taking my shoes off and sliding in my socks on the floor.

"If you need anything please don't hesitate to call, your job starts in two days. Try to get some sleep for that jet lag." Eniho left after helping me bring in the rest of the boxes from my porch.

I instantly dug through the first box and began to place books on the shelf, next box had my clothes in it, I quickly moved it into the loft room I would use as my bedroom. It was hours before I sat down again with a water bottle, my clothes stuck to my skin and I was sweating lots. I had unpacked the Living room, Kitchen and my bed room. It wouldn't be until tomorrow until the rest of my stuff arrived.

I pulled my quilt from a box and laid on top of the plastic on my couch, too lazy to remove it and fell asleep quickly.

Damn Jet lag.