Reality

Just Wait, Taemin!

This job used to seem like a dream, some how I thought I'd be rolling in money and meeting celebrities. I actually began to miss home, where my family was and where rent was cheaper. Reality seemed so less amazing, like I had been mislead thinking I would sleeping and eating properly.

My alarm goes off at quarter to six before I get up and get ready for the day. Today I woke up late; as usual. I slipped on some blue jeans and an old jersey from when my dad played baseball. I tried to not stumbled down the few stairs into the kitchen where I would eat the smallest breakfast to maintain my weight.

I waited outside a few blocks away from my home and anticipated my bus ride. It was never not busy at this time in the morning, getting on I scanned my pass and made my way to the second set of doors on the bus and reached up to grab the ceiling strap. Around forty minutes later I would stumbled through the front doors of SM, greeting my elders and younger.

I would then spend the rest of my day following Chihye to various events making sure her appearance looked acceptable for the thousands of people watching, when I wasn't following her I was in the dressing room setting up outfits for her. Mending any holes, and matching outfits for the photo shoot we would be attending today.

The shoot theme today was innocence, and we both know Chihye wasn't innocent. As the make up artist worked his magic on her, I dug through the rack looking for a specific dress. It was cream colored, and had little glitter hearts all over the skirt. I paired it with some brown kitten heels and a necklace which had an owl on it.

I send her out onto the dark purple back ground and watched her pose so innocently, a few minutes a young looking boy with grayish hair joined her in the couple shoot. Yugyeom was a singer in the new group called GOT7, he was defiantly innocent. Every time he got close to Chihye he would blush and smile uncontrollably.

I let my mind wonder, I still felt guilty from the other day. I had snapped at Taemin and we haven't talked since. I shook my head lightly trying to get him out of my mind, which sadly was very easy. I looked at my phone, my back ground smiled at me; Taemin and his lavender hair looked up at me. I quickly changed my back ground to a cute pug before sending my mother a text.

My family was still sour towards me moving to Korea, they thought my obsession needed physic evaluation. They were sad to see their only child leave the oh so free country to go to a huge city where I could just speak the language. I was too beginning to think my decision was a bad one.

Riding back in the van, I sat comfortably beside Chihye, who seemed to have a lot of questions for me today.

"Why Korea?" I like the culture.

"How long did you go to secondary school for?" Two and a half.

"When is your birthday?" September 22nd.

"Why don't you ever call me Selene?" I don't know.

"Do you like Taemin?"

"Yeah he's a good guy." I answered.

"Do you like like Taemin?" She had a suspicious look on her face.

"Yes, you know that. I gave him a letter three years ago confessing."

"Do you remember what it said exactly?" She poked my shoulder.

"Hello Taeminnie. My name is Pheobe from Canada, please call me Weebey though. You have inspired me to reach out for my dreams and conquer them. Since I watched you debut I have been attracted to you. But now four years later I can confidently say I'm in love with you, even though I'm not your ideal type and I'm almost as tall as you I plan on becoming your type. I will loose weight, grow my hair out and practice Korean every day until I can move to Korea and find you again. I love you, xx Weebey."

Chihye burst out laughing, her cheeks turned red along with the rest of her face. I sunk in my seat out of embarrassment, I felt weird in my own skin.

"Looks like you did it. Con-grats!" She smiled widely at me as we pulled back up to the SM building, climbing out of the van the worse person to be standing there was.

In front of me the whole SHINee crew was assembled waiting for their ride. This made Chihye laugh even harder gaining their attention. I tried to pull her away from the group but they were too curious.

"What's so funny Chi?" Jonghyun asked her. I shot him death glares.

"Ph just recited her love letter to Taemin off of her heart. She wrote it almost four years ago." Chihye was crouched down holding her stomach in tears from laughing.

"Ya! I spent months writing it!" I lightly pushed her over onto her .

"It was really sweet." Taemin smiled lightly at me.

"She is the orange haired girl from Lucifer signing?!" Key asked inspecting my body carefully.

I could feel blush on my cheeks and picked Chihye off the ground and dragging her behind me into the SM building. The boys waved farewell to us as they got into their van and headed off.

For the rest of the day I gave her death glares, and turned her outfits inside out making her struggle. When it was time for home I couldn't be happier, today was already too long. I got a ride from Manager and headed into my house preparing for the next days events.