First Day on the Job

Just Wait, Taemin!

When I woke up the next day, or should I say two days I was already running late for my intro for my job. I searched boxes for my floral blazer and pulled it on over my yellow tank top, I pulled on black skinny jeans and finished it off with some cream flats. I headed out the door and called a taxi over, climbing in and telling the man my destination I was off to work!

I straightened out my shirt while waiting in an office space for the head of SM, it was my first day on my job and I would be meeting the newbie and the president. I fiddled with my bracelet and looked around the room, there were pictures of all the groups and even some awards. The door opened and caught my attention, I quickly stood up and bowed in a ninety degree angle.

"Hello. I am Pheobe Muir, I am the coordinator for Chihye. Please to meet you." I stood up straight as the President and Chihye stood in there spots.

"So polite, I like you already Miss Muir." The president sat in his chair, Chihye sat quietly next to him in a different chair.

"Nice to meet you, my actual name is Selene. Nice to meet you." The girl bowed ever so slightly before turning her attention to the president.

After basic rules and instructions a staff member lead us through the SM building, I couldn't help but feel star struck. We ran into many stars on the way through the building, I kept my cool though.

"Lastly this is the recording sector, Chihye you will do all your recording here." The man pushed open the door lightly and we walked in quietly. My heart almost stopped when I recognized the people recording.

"Take Five." a women in the seat turned around to see us.

"Hello there who might these two be Hinshi?" She asked the staff.

"Hello. I am Pheobe, nice to make your acquaintance." I bowed to her properly.

"Newbie Chihye at your service Ma'am." Selene had smiled lightly.

"Ah, nice to see you girls. Please come sit for a bit before we continue to record again."

The lady introduced herself as Minhye the recording director for SHINee, that's right SHINee was locked in the recording room like mice. I found my eyes landing on Taemin drinking in his image, his hair was lazily pushed to one side and he was in sweats and a shirt. He looked so human before my eyes, his blonde caressing his face.

"I see your a fan?" Minhye laughed lightly as she caught me looking at Taemin, I could feel the blush already setting in.

"Yes. I'm sorry for staring." I bowed lightly.

That's when a voice came over the intercom. "Staring at who?"

I whipped my head to the glass again and all the boy's eyes were on me. Jonghyun wiggled his eye brows before laughing it off. I bowed to them and turned around for the door quickly closing it behind me.

Oh god, oh god he is right there, I got caught staring. They think I'm a weirdo, they think I'm obsessed.

But you are obsessed.

No I'm not

Why did you move to Korea?

Good point.

While talking to myself my heart felt like it was going to fall on the floor in front of me. I clenched my shirt and took a few breaths before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't dare turn around until I heard his voice, silky and it drove me insane.

"Miss, are you alright?" Taemin's hand was still on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see a concerned look across his face. "I-I fine! I'm fine." I managed to get out before bowing lightly again.

"What did you say your name was?"

"Ph-"I choked on my words again.

Red seeped onto Taemin's cheeks, I didn't think he would remember.

"Ah! Thank you for the letter. I didn't know you knew Korean."

"I can't believe you remember me." I took a step away from Taemin feeling a bit dizzy suddenly.

He said something, but it was too late. My body made contact with the floor and i was out cold. There was pain in my head as the blackness swirled into memories of the last time I was in Korea, my heated confession and making a food of myself.

I could die, please don't be there when I come too...