Plan A

Just Wait, Taemin!

The line up was long, and I wasn't even kidding. I was still standing outside three hours into the fan meeting, the sun was gladly on my side as it was hiding behind some of the clouds. I began to practice my confession in my head;

Hello, I am Weebey and I'm in love with you please accept my letter.

Taemin Oppa~ Please accept my feelings in this letter.

Please Accept my feelings, read this letter.

I love you! Love me too! I'm Pheobe!

I've decided to go with the second one as the line began to move quickly. I could feel my palms sweating and my brain was melted like a popsicle on a warm day.

I wonder if he is wearing red, he looks good in red, and all other colors.

I guess I got a lot of weird looks, I had bright orange hair and was dressed in red skinny jeans and a black SHINee shirt.

I don't have a sad past like other girls, and I don't have any singing or dancing talent, trust me I've tried. I'm not allergic to anything nor am I good at playing sports, so meeting Taemin any other way was impossible. I spent a lot of time thinking is over and I wasn't crazy like my parents thought. Taemin wasn't just an Idol who wont notice me, he was deeper than that.

--

I was next in line, after waiting for hours I was next. The excitement beamed from my smile and I was being lead up stage to meet SHINee.

Onew was first in line, his hair was still blonde . I bowed in a ninety degree angle and he smiled at how polite I was. "What's your name?" He smiled.

"Pheobe from Canada Oppa." I smiled back as he signed my CD and I moved down the line towards Key.

The moment I was waiting for presented it's self to me, Taemin was next and he wad wearing red. I bowed before leaving Minho and stopped in front of Taemin. I froze as he looked up to me with his makne smile.

"Hello. What's your name?" He tiled his head to the side a bit.

"Ph-" I couldn't get my own name out.

"Ph?" He looked curiously.

"Taemin Oppa~ Please accept my feelings and this letter." I bowed in front of him and held out my letter.

Taemin blushed as the rest of the guys looked down the table at the commotion at me.

Success!

"I will read your letter Ph~ Thanks for your support with SHINee! Fighting!" Taemin smiled before I slowly walked off stage red as a tomato.

--

Back at the hotel I sighed lying on the bed, I rolled over on my side before closing my eyes. I made a huge fool of myself in front of Taemin, I cringed and buried my under the pillow. I went to bed easily, too easily.

I was already on my way back home to Canada, And I was not happy about it. I would have to face my parents and be forced into labor to make up my college fund, but it was all worth it. I gazed out the window was we flew over England again, the grassy fields looking like patches.

The flight felt faster this time around, by the time I got home It was three in the morning and my Dad was waiting for me at the airport.

Oh boy..