Angry

Just Wait, Taemin!

I skipped out on work and life today, I called in sick and ignored my phone. I decided I would watch Korean dramas while hanging upside down on my couch, last night I was upset because of my idol. I had no right to be mad at her or Taemin but if he crossed my path today I would surely explode.

Feeling dizzy I stood up and made my way to the kitchen and pulled out the tub of yogurt and a spoon before sitting back down on the couch. I was in my cat onsie and my hair was in a pony tail on the top of my head, I opted out of contacts and wore my glasses around the house. If there was anything that changed it was the outside, I was still me and blind.

I yelled at my TV, the girl had been caught cheating on her boy friend and I cheered. It had already gotten dark out when a knock on the door startled me onto my feet, I looked out the peep hole to find Key and Taemin waiting for me to open the door.

"Go away, no one is home." I yelled.

"Ya! I can hear you!"Key slammed his fist on the door, before Taemin stopped him.

"Hyung, be nice. She might be sick, or hurt." Taemin was adorable, but I was angry.

"Bug off! I'm not in a good mood." I said in English before filling my mouth with more yogurt.

"Let me in or I'll tell him about your break down!" Key threatened me in English making me open the door a crack sticking out my head.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you okay? You haven't been answering anyone." Taemin had his hand on the door trying to open it a little more.

"I'm Fine, I would be better if you left." I sneered.

"What?" Taemin seemed confused.

Leave. Me. Alone. Go to your girl friend." I poked his chest with every syllable.

"What? My English isn't very good." Taemin had gotten the just of it as I pushed him out the door.

Key pulled Taemin away and forced his way into the house leaving me defenseless.

"Stop being so selfish, you are taking this too far" Key seemed livid.

"Guys please calm down-" Taemin tried to stop me from pushing Key.

"Taemin just screw off! Go be in love with someone who doesn't love you back. Then ask me to calm down, then get on my level when you know how I feel!" I shouted before running into my bathroom and slamming the door.

I could hear Key explaining the situation to him, and asking him to leave them alone, he would take a cab home. It became quiet as I leaned against the bathroom door, I could hear Key whispering to me on the other side.

"I'm sorry I called you selfish, but you shouldn't have been so mean to the maknae. He feels upset that you feel this way." Key knocked lightly on the door.

"I.. I didn't m-mean t-to. I'm just s-so sick of being in a o-one sided love." I opened the door and let Key into the bath room.

He slinked his hands around my back and hugged me tightly, once again crying like a fool in this guys arms. He took my glasses off of my face and placed them on the sink, he took a seat on the edge of the bath tub and held me lightly. I cried harder into his shoulder as I imagined Chihye and Taemin together like I told him too, I let out a frustrated groan catching Key's attention.

"You aren't the only one in a one sided love. The amazing girl I'm fighting feelings for is in love with someone else. She comes crying to me every time about him, I understand you."

I stopped crying, and looked up to Key with a realization. He was blushing, his face looked away from me as he tightened his hug around me. I felt cruel, I went to him every time I cried about Taemin and the whole time he cared for me. I placed my hands on his face lightly and pulled his lips to mine, I wanted to know if I could return his feelings. My heart skipped a little bit in my chest as Key's eyes widened at my kiss, his hands found their way to my cheeks and pulled my face closer to his.

I knew what I felt for Key wasn't love, it was something to fill the hole in my heart. Key picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist as be lightly pushed me against the wall, kissing my passionately sliding his tongue into my mouth. My hands tangled in his hair as I softly nibbled on his lips playfully. Letting me out of his grasp he picked me up bridal style and carried me into my bed where he set me down.

Key carefully climbed on top of me and lightly kissed down my neck making my skin flush red, and then he returned to my lips. His hands sat at my waist and we kissed passionately again. I wasn't thinking about Taemin, that was the last thing I was thinking about as I let Key have his way with me.

--

Last nights events flooded into my head as I rolled over to turn off my alarm. The groan next to me made a blush appear on my face and I realized I was still . I looked to the half awake Key in bed next to me and my heart strained in my chest. I got out of bed and slipped into my clothes for work and folded Key's outfit on the bed next to him while he worked on waking up.

We took a cab to the SM building where people looked at us weirdly, I made my way to the president's office to follow up on the fashion show business. I didn't feel awkward around Key, and he knew I just had with him because I was hurt. I should feel bad but I didn't we both knew it wouldn't happen again unless I forgot about Taemin.