Prolouge

Just Wait, Taemin!

When my eyes first laid on him, I knew It had to be him. The way his voice was different from the others, the way he was not fazed about looking bad on camera made him admirable. When my eyes landed on Lee Taemin, I knew I had to be the one to love him. As weird as that may sound, it was a personal goal of mine.

Sitting in front of my lap top every day cheering from the other side of the world seemed pointless, it seemed like I was a snail racing towards a blind finish line. Few things I did know along with my love for the Idol were; I was overweight, I never wore any make up, and I didn't have a square cupids bow.

I was nearly as tall as Taemin, and my hair color was never consistent. I had glasses and a bad case of asthma, which in my line of work; doing nothing- was a benefit. So what does any of this information have to do with Lee Taemin? I was exactly the opposite of his ideal type.

But I had a plan; I was going to use my college fund to fly down to Korea, go to the SHINee fan signing, hand Taemin my letter and confess my love for him. Now there is a second part to this plan I had, I would return back to Canada and make myself his ideal type.

I planned to make myself thin, and beautiful. Yes I am crazy, but I had a feeling. As were talking, well your reading, I'm packing my bags for Korea. I had spent all last night writing my letter, I was ready to share my life with Taemin.

Just wait, you'll see that I'm not crazy. That I'm not just obsessed.