six

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One grenola bar, please." Hyuna said as soon as she stood in front of the shop assistant. "What a pleasure to meet you again." Ah-In said as he leaned against the counter from the other side. "Excuse me?" She blinked at the man for a moment. She saw him somewhere before but she just couldn't put his name into a box. "I'm hurt. You don't remember me?" Ah-In asked and pretended to be hurt. "I do remember you though, Ms University Student." Ah-In said with a grin. Hyuna leaned slightly forward to look at him. She saw that annoying face somewhere before, she was sure now. His voice was annoying her to bits. And she rememberd annoying voices very well. 

"No, I really can't remember you." Hyuna said and shook her head as she straightened. "How rude." Ah-In muttered before pulling a grenola out of the shelf behind him. He handed it Hyuna with a scowl plastered on his face. "Whatever." She was about to get her money out when he walked out of the counter and towards the staff room. "W-ait! I didn't pay yet!" She said when she held a 10,000 Won bill in her hand. She would have placed it on the counter normally but 1) she was a student and 2) she didn't get a lot of allowance that she could spend her money on whatever. "It's on the house. Now go!" Ah-In shouted from the back of the store. 

Hyuna furrowed her brows but sighed, anyway. At least she didn't need to pay. What a idiot. 

"What a beautiful frown you have on your face!" Joongki pointed out as soon as Hyuna stepped out. "Shut up." She said and munched down on her grenola bar. The probably ugliest way to eat such a snack. 

"Was a customer there?" 

Ah-In glanced at his friend who appeared from the staff room. He shrugged merely. "Yeah, you are one grenola bar shorter than before." "What? Why didn't you call me?! You don't know how the cash desk works!" His friend stated before walking over to the counter. Ah-In trailed behind him. "Geez. I will pay for it. Stop complaining." "So, you gave it away for free?!" Ah-In raised a brow at him and looked for a moment at his friend. "You know you are really no fun." He said and handed him a 50,000 bill. His friend deadpanned him only. "Thank you, Sir." He said and snatched the bill away from him. 

"Where do you wanted to go, anyway? At.." Hyuna checked the time on her watch before turning back to him. "Oh, yeah.. 10am on a ing saturday!" She glared at him. How dare he pull her out of her sleep so early in the morning. "Language." Joongki pointed out but didn't mind her, anyway. Already being used to her temper. "To an amusement park." Joongki said after a while when they walked towards the metro. "Ah, really? Then I'm going home." Hyuna said and was about to turn around when Joongki pulled her back towards the stairs. 

"Why do I have to go with you?" Hyuna whined all the way to the trains. "I already had to see your face yesterday for 3 hours! Isn't that enough?" She asked when Joongki choose to deadpan her. "I'm very honest you see." She pointed out as he continued to give her a look.

"I just need you to fill in, okey?" 

 

 

Hyuna pouted when she stood in front of Kwangsoo and a unfamiliar girl. Kwangsoo grimaced when he saw Hyuna but tried his best to smile nonetheless. "You didn't tell me that this was a date." Hyuna gritted underneath her breath as they walked behind Kwangsoo and the girl. "For whom even? I'm not even sure what the species in front of us is." Hyuna whispered as they entered the amusement park. "She is the same like you, you know? A bit more girly though. Her dictionary is also much better than yours and she smells nice. Long nice shiny hair, you know?" Hyuna turned to him. Her glare becoming harder and harder the longer she looked at Joongki. "Do you wanna die?" "I'm just kidding." Joongki chuckled but he still felt Hyuna's glare on him. 

"I mean Kwangsoo since when did someone like him get a girl like her?" Hyuna said and pointed at Girl 1. She didn't know the girl and didn't bother getting to know her. Joongki's friends weren't interesting in Hyuna's eyes. "Well, she isn't because-" "Joongki Oppa!" Girl 1 said all of a sudden and clung onto Joongki's arm suddenly when Lotte's mascot came over, and apparently the man underneath the customer scared her. That or the smell that emitted from his costume. "Ah, I get it now." Hyuna said from the side as she saw the girl rubbing her s against his arm. "At least she knows how to turn men on." Hyuna commented as she trailed behind them. 

"So, I guess you don't have a girlfriend?" Hyuna asked when she took a seat beside Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo didn't even bother looking at her. She really had a foul mouth for her age. "And you have a boyfriend?" Kwangsoo snorted. Of course, she didn't. Who would want to go out with such a brat- "Yep, I do. Wanna see a picture of him?" She asked as she the ice cream, Joongki had bought her earlier. Kwangsoo's lip twitched upward. Hyuna didn't mind though. Kwangsoo was Kwangsoo, there was nothing to ask further. "Anyway, where did you get that touchy girl?" Hyuna asked and pointed at Joongki and Girl 1. They didn't get to drive a attraction yet, mainly because the girl wouldn't let go of Joongki. "Uhh!" Both of them grimaced when they witnessed the girl accidently hitting Joongki in the face when she turned around, her hair slapping him in that process. 

"She is in the same literature course as me." Kwangsoo admitted. "Literature, huh?" Hyuna wondered as she looked at the girl. She couldn't see anything intellectual about that girl. Her whole behaviour practically screamed clumsy and stupid from miles away. "I don't think that goblin deserves a beauty queen but.. c'mon you could do better, Kwangsoo-ah!" Hyuna said and hit Kwangsoo's shoulder encouragingly. "I believe in you!" Hyuna showed him a expression full of worry sympathy but Kwangsoo knew better than to fall for Hyuna's shenanigans. "AISH! YAH-" Hyuna laughed as she dunked down before he could hit her head. 

"Kwangsoo?" Kwangsoo stopped midway when a goddess appeared in front of him. Yeah, no. Like his saliva was slightly showing when Lee Sung Kyung stood in front of him. "S-sungkyung.." "Ew.." Hyuna leaned away from him. Good thing Sungkyung didn't notice that since her attention was on someone else. "Oh, are you here with your sister?" Sungkyung asked as she smiled at Hyuna. Hyuna barely paid attention to the girl finding Kwangsoo's action way funnier. She stared at Sungkyung for a moment before her breath hitched. "She is that girl from that time!" She thought as she looked at the classy Sungkyung. The queenbee of the university. 

Sungkyung frowned slightly when no one of them answered her. "O-uh, yeah she is like the younger sister I never had! She is so precious to me that I-" Before Kwangsoo could continue with his sugar coating voice and the amount of 'affection' he showered Hyuna with, pushed she the idiot away from her. "Ew, no!" She said disgusted and jumped up from the stone she was sitting on with him. Just on time arrived Joongki to save her from his annoying friend. 

"They had chili cheese fries." Joongki said and pointed at the food stall behind them. Hyuna still disgusted by Kwangsoo went to hid behind Joongki. "So, she is your sister?" Sungkyung brightened visibly in front of Joongki. "Oh, here we go again." She muttered. Honestly speaking, she thought Sungkyung was better than Girl 1 or the other girls she got to know through Joongki. But looks like even she is blinded by this 'ugliness' beside her. What did everyone see in him, anyway?

Hyuna stuffed herself with the fries Joongki offered. "Hey, Sungkyung! I didn't see you." Joongki said, finally registering her presence as well. "Are you here with someone as well?" He wondered seeing that she was alone. Sungkyung was about to response when she saw Girl 1 approaching them with the drinks. "Oppa, I have the drinks. Here, Hyunie. Your flushy." Girl 1 said even though she was kind of an airhead. She was still nice. Hyuna gave her a small smile before receiving the drink from her. "Oh, yeah with my cousin actually." Sungkyung said as she turned her attention to Girl 1. "Hwanbo-ssi, right?" Sungkyung smiled at her. Girl 1 looked at her before responding with a smile as well. "Hello~" "Airhead was just too nice for her own good." Hyuna sighed with the thought as she drank her flushy. 

"How small the world is." Another voice said who appeared behind Sungkyung. Hyuna leaned back as she drunk the last bits of her flushy only to straightened back up seeing who the person turned out to be. 

"You at a amusement park? Doesn't seem like you, Ah-In." Joongki said, poking slightly fun at him. Hyuna started coughing like crazy behind Joongki, which earned her the attention of everyone around her. "Yah, are you okey?" Joongki asked and lightly slapped her back. Joongki snatched the bottle of water quickly out of the grasp of Girl 1 and gave Hyuna the bottle. "Oh, what a cutie she is." Hyuna heard Ah-In say when she calmed herself down. How small the world really was. "Nice to meet you again." Ah-In stated and winked at Hyuna. Joongki raised a brow at Ah-In before turning to Hyuna. "You guys know each other?" Hyuna looked irritatedly at Ah-In before turning her attention back to Joongki. "Yeah, I saw him in the store earlier." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter