three

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I said give me the remote back!" Hyuna glared up at the much taller guy. Joongki held his hand still up regardless of Hyuna's glare or not. "You just hit me on the face. I'm not going to give this to you unless you apologise." "I already told you it was an accident, whimp. Now give me back the-" Hyuna jumped up and tried to grab after it while he played around with her by stepping back and reaching further up with his arm. "Saying sorry didn't kill anyone yet." He said and winked at her. "Joongki!" 

Joongki passed himself the remote above his head countless of times until the girl grew more than just annoyed. "You are so freaking annoying, you idiot!" She said and with a strong push, fell both down. Hyuna on top of him. She stared at Joongki for a while before reaching for the remote in his hand. "You didn't seriously think that I'm unconscious, right?" She heard him whisper. 

Hyuna glanced at him, only then noticed she the grin of Joongki.

 

"I'm back~" Mrs Seo shouted as soon as she opened the door. She looked around but she didn't hear anyone. "Are they out?" She muttered before hearing a loud thud, followed by a whine. "You are so weak!" Hyuna's voice was heard. Mrs Seo took her shoes off before following the loud noise coming from the living room. Once she reached them, widened she her eyes at the scene. Hyuna was pressing his arm on his back, while Joongki hit the floor with his other free hand countless of times. "Do you give up?" Hyuna asked, who was still oblivious to her mother's presence.

"Never." Joongki grimaced before glancing at Hyuna. "You will lose an arm then-"

"Seo Hyun Ah. What the hell is going on?" Mrs Seo asked with crossed arms.

Hyuna pulled immediately back and stared at her mother. Joongki, who was freed from Hyuna's grip, looked also at Mrs Seo before pushing himself up. 

 

Mrs Seo sighed as she poured Hyuna a bowl of soup. "I should have known that something like this would happen." "I told you it was a bad idea to ask him." Hyuna said and took the bowl from her mother. "It's not about the guardian but rather about the kid." Joongki muttered but Hyuna caught on anyway. She side-glared him. Mrs Seo smiled only before pouring herself soup in. "Then.. next time should I cancel my trip instead of asking Joongki-ssi?" 

Hyuna twirled her soup with her spoon while muttering a almsot unaudible 'No.'. Mrs Seo chuckled and ate happily beside her daughter. She knew that her daughter didn't really hate Joongki. Okey, maybe dislike but that was about it. The two had their up and down's but which friends didn't?

Yes, Mrs Seo considered these two as friends. 

If she only knew what was to happen in the future.

 

 

"And there we have it the famous or infamous Jung Joon Young." Jennie exclaimed before being slapped by Hyuna on her arm. "Ow! For what was that?" Jennie whined. Hyuna rolled her eyes at her friend before focusing back on Joonyoung and his band. "You know? I didn't know that you would be the groupie type." Just as Jennie finished saying that slapped Hyuna her on her arm again. "OW!" This time exclaiming a little louder. The band and Joonyoung stopped playing when they heard Jennie. They stared at the girl for a while. Hyuna sighed before smiling apologetically at Joonyoung. He smiled a bit at her before resuming their practise.

"Where did Jennie go?" Joonyoung asked as soon as they called for a break. "Probably planning my death or something. So, is that a new song?" Hyuna asked and nodded towards the instruments. Joonyoung scratched his scalp before replying. "Sort of? I guess. The lyrics are still uncomplete." Hyuna nodded her head before replying. "Make sure I will get to hear it first." Hyuna smiled. Joonyoung stared for a little while at her before laughing. "This is rare. I get to see one of your smiles." "You say it like I'm the devil." 

"Well, it's close to it." Joonyoung added. "Oh, shut up." Hyuna rolled her eyes. Joonyoung chuckled only and glanced at his band members, who nodded at him, signaling him that the break was over. Joonyoung jumped from his seat up and leaned towards Hyuna. "I will finish that song for you." He said and leaned in to kiss her on her cheek. 

Hyuna pulled immediately back to stare at him. He chuckled once more before taking his guitar again. 

 

 

"Dear, are you listening?" Mrs Seo asked her daughter. Hyuna glanced at her mother. "Sorry what?" "You've been spacing out. Are you okey? Did something happen?" Mrs Seo immediately questioned. "Y-yeah." Hyuna said and blushed slightly. 'She could still feel Joonyoung's lips on her cheek. Mrs Seo parked the car in front of the mall before turning to her daughter. "Really? What did happen?" Mrs Seo asked. Hyuna widened her eyes for a moment. She haven't told her mother yet that she had a boyfriend after all.

"I-I mean n-nothing." Hyuna muttered quickly and got out of the car followed by Mrs Seo, who looked at her curiously. "If you say so." 

The two went in and stopped at the next cloth store they saw. "Why does he even need a scarf? We still have summer." Hyuna complained. After finding out that they weren't on a shopping trip, lost she quickly interest. "It's already getting colder though. And fall is just around the corner, sweetie." Mrs Seo retorted while standing in the men section. Hyuna rolled her eyes before picking a randomly scarf out. She shoved it towards her mother. "Here." 

"This one?" Mrs Seo asked a little skeptical at the choice of her daughter. "Joongki dislikes the color yellow for some odd reason." Hyuna said and nodded towards the scarf her mother was holding. "You can't do anything wrong with red though." Hyuna explained the choice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter