one

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please! Hear me out! I didn't mean to!" The man said and held onto the hand of his lover. She bit back her tears before turning around to meet his stare. "You didn't mean to what? Choosing someone else instead of me? The one you said you loved so-" She was cut off by his sudden pull towards his chest. "I would never choose someone else other than you. I loved you for so long. It will always be you. It can only be you." The girl reached her hand out to caress his cheek before burying her face into his chest.

"Ayumu-kun.."

"What the hell did we just watch?" Jennie frowned at the sight of the the couple making up with each other before turning to Hyuna. "You ask me? I just came to eat some junk food here and not wanting to watch some weird japanese people playing a scene out of a cliché manga. Honestly I didn't even know these things happen in real life." Hyuna added. Jennie snorted in amusement before throwing her last french fries into . "And what are you up to in the evening?"

After making fun of the couple a few minutes more, headed the two to Hyuna's home, whereas they were greeted by her neighbour next doors, who just inserted his key. "Oh, hello you two!" Hyuna merely glanced at him before doing the same as him, opening the door. Jennie showed more respect and greeted the guy back. "Hello, Joongki. Still as messy as ever, huh?" She said and looked him up and down. After all these two years his style haven't changed at all. He was still wearing his big nerd glasses, which still seemed dirty from when they first met.

"Is that so?" Joongki said and chuckled awkwardly. "What did you expect from a guy like him?" Hyuna said and scoffed while holding the door open for Jennie. "That sounds rude." Joongki remarked. Hyuna glanced behind her, "It was intended to be rude." 

Both girls entered the flat for two and left Joongki hanging there. "Aigoo, this girl.." 

 

 

"Hyuna! Dinner is ready!" Her mother yelled from the kitchen. Hyuna pushed herself up from her bed and walked out of her room. She glared at the man sitting on the couch before walking over to the table. "Don't you have food at home?" "It's tuesday. I always come tuesday for dinner. It's tradition." Joongki said and sat down beside Hyuna on the table. "Or a sign to get cooking lessons." Hyuna commented. "Now now Hyuna." Mrs Seo said before settling today's dinner dish in front of the two. "Mrs Seo you make the best lasagna ever!" "Oh, thank you Joongki-ssi." The woman said and sat down opposite of the two.

"Ah, by the way Hyuna-ah. I made a few changes regarding my business trip." Her mother said. Hyuna looked up from her plate and titled her head at her. "Why?" "Mrs Kang can't take care of you. She canceled on me this morning because her father fell the stairs down and now she has to take care of him." Hyuna frowned before replying, "You can still go I can ask Jennie if I can crash at her place." Both Mrs Seo and Joongki shot her a look. "You and Jennie alone?" 

"We slept at each others place before?" She said. "You guys are a disaster together." Joongki said which earned him a kick from underneath the table from the girl beside him. "Joongki-ssi is right, Hyuna. Last time you two were alone you almost burned down the whole complex." "Not my fault. Jennie-" They shot her a knowing look as she silent. They had a point. "And what does that mean? You can't go?" She asked and frowned. "Actually.. I already asked Joongki-ssi." 

Hyuna turned her attention to the guy beside her and gaped at him. He returned a smile before happily continuing to eat his share of lasagna. "Why him?!" Mrs Seo poked her dish before looking up to her daughter. "Well, he lives just next doors and we know him for 2 years now. I trust him." "He can't even take care of himself." Hyuna said and glanced at Joongki, who just stained his shirt with tomato sauce. "Hyuna.."

"If it really is such a problem for you I can cancel the trip.." Her mother added and Hyuna softened at Mrs Seo's look. "N-no, Eomma.. the trip is already paid by Mr Yukimura and.. it's only for a weekend." "So, staying with Joongki-ssi is okey with you?" Joongki had to look up to and glanced between the mother-daughter pair. "Y-yeah, I guess so.. Jennie can still sleep at my place, right?" Mrs Seo smiled at her before ruffling her hair. "Of course." 

Once Mrs Seo stood up to was the dishes, glared Hyuna at Joongki. "Don't give me that look. Your mother asked me." Hyuna scoffed only, "I will be having guests over. So, better not disturb me during that time." Joongki raised a amused brow at Hyuna. "Who? Your boyfie?" Her glare turned into a suprised look before the other latter quickly added, "You have a thing for bad boys, huh?" 

"How do you-" "I saw you two standing in the yard." He supplied. Hyuna was quick to slap the older boy on his back. "Song Joong Ki, you creep!" "Ow! Not my fault if you think standing there is secretive!" "Don't you dare to tell her!" Hyuna said and glanced at the open kitchen, where Mrs Seo stood. Joongki grinned at her before leaning towards her. "And what if I did?" "I'm gonna tell my mother that you are a womaniser and dated a girl, who is barely a year older than me." Hyuna said and deadpanned him.

Joongki's lip twitched before he leaned back in his seat. "W-we're not gonna tell each others secret?" 

"Deal." 

 

 

The end of the week quickly approached and Mrs Seo left on friday morning. Hyuna along with Joongki saw the woman off in front of the gates. "So, I guess that leaves us two." Joongki said and looked at Hyuna. She shot him a annoyed look. "What? It's not my fault that Jennie has grounding." She sighed before walking back to her apartment followed by Joongki. "You live next doors. Why do you have to sleep here?" "Your mother said that I have to take care of you. How am I supposed to do that, when a wall is seperating us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter