PROLOGUE

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Would you like to go out with me?" A boy asked while shyly scratching the back of his head. The female opposite of him looked at him from the outer corner of her eyes when slowly a small smile crept into her face. She tugged her hair behind her ear before sharing her smile with him. The boy jumped in joy, when he heard the most beautiful word ever come out of . "Yes."

"And that's how you do it." Another female said while nudging her friend. "That's corny, Jennie. Just corny." HyunA said while sparing that scene one last glance. Jennie muttered some unaudible english words which the other girl simply ignored. "I'm not good in english but I know for sure that I'm not a pig. Thanks, bestie." 

HyunA knew that Jennie thought it was cool to speak a language other kids couldn't speak fluently like her and it was cool in a way, but she didn't had to brag about it every time, right? 

"Aw, I envy Jisoo. Minsuk asked her out!" Jennie pouted at that before crossing her arms. "Didn't you reject him?" "That's not the case!" Jennie quickly rebutted. "I just think that we need a boyfriend." HyunA scruntinized her friend. Jennie wasn't ugly. She was actually really pretty and smart. 

Jennie Kim was from New Zealand and moved to Seoul last year, whereas the both girls weren't friends at first. To be honest they thought the other was stuck up and mean, but later found out, they had more in common than they thought. 

Jennie's only problem was her.. personality. Guys flocked around the new girl but before they knew it, had they stopped. She wasn't easy, not at all. It was difficult for others to befriend her, only HyunA somehow managed to break her wall.

And even though Jennie was like that, tried some of the guys to win her heart somehow but failed miserably. Look at poor Minsuk or not so poor anymore. He had Jisoo now. 

"Wait, what do you mean with 'we'?" HyunA asked and pointed at herself. Jennie rolled her eyes at her. "Duh, you need one too." "Why do I need one too?" "Because if we both have one, the other won't feel neglected." "So, just because you have one, I need to have one too?" "Yeah?" HyunA deadpanned her.

"There is it again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter