eight

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"I see Sungkyung isn't with you this time?" 

Joongki looked up when he saw Ah-In in front of him. The library was half empty since there were still other students writing on their exams. Kwangsoo was one of them. "You know how she is. She likes to solve the exams slowly, so, she wouldn't forget anything." Joongki explained as he continued reading the book, he got from one of the shelves. "Is that so?" Ah-In drawled as he flipped through his textbooks. 

He knew for a fact that Sungkyung was always around Joongki. He just didn't know what she found in Joongki. His cousin could definitely do better than Song Joong Ki. His hair was totally mussed and he was still wearing glasses. Did girls prefer now nerds over bad boys nowadays? Ah-In and Joongki were quite different. Joongki had a easy going personality. People just got along with the frizzy head. And the girls just loved him. Ah-In might not be as gentle as Joongki but he wasn't less popular. His bad boy image still attracted girls and this would probably never change but he did notice that the girls who used to drool over him were now totally into Joongki. 

He would never undersand why girls were after the freezy hair of Joongki while he had his hair always styled up. His cousin had a odd taste in men. "And how is the girl doing?" "Which girl?" Joongki asked, finding his book a lot more interesting than Ah-In's question. "The girl who went with us to the amusement park last time. Was it Hyuna?" He asked. Joongki stilled for a moment, he was taken a back when he heard her name but went back on reading, anyway. "What about her?" "Aren't the midterms for the high schoolers also up? I was only wondering how she is doing." Ah-In asked.

"True, Hyuna and her friends are in the middle of studying for them." Joongki closed his book slowly. "That reminds me how do you even know that Hyuna is a high schooler? I don't remember telling you nor did she when we hung out last time?"

Ah-In looked at him for a while. He observed the look of Joongki's eyes. Ah-In grinned. "I was only guessing. She didn't look like a University Student." He explained if Joongki only knew what he meant by that. "What, you don't believe me?" Ah-In asked when he noticed Joongki's look. He was leaning forward as he stared at Ah-In. "Yup."

"Anyway, she is doing fine. Don't worry about her." Joongki said after deciding to leave Ah-In. He packed his stuff while Ah-In shook his head in disbelief. There was one more reason why he would never get along with Joongki. "Ah, and Ah-In. You do know that Hyuna is barely 16?"

Ah-In sat up when he heard the accusation. He wasn't into little girls. "Yah! I'm not-" 

"Really Ah-In?" Ah-In glanced back when he noticed the three girls behind him. They looked rather disgusted at the revelation of Ah-In liking way younger girls. He sighed before looking after Joongki who walked with a girl out of the library. "That ." 

He turned back to the girls who were still behind him. "Whatever. Yeah, I like younger girls." He leaned his arms on top of the back rest of the chair and smiled at them. "Since you guys are way too old to fit my likes. Do you guys mind to leave me alone for good now?" The girls glared at him before finally leaving the guy alone. They would lie if they said that they didn't find him good looking anymore, but, his personality was just another case. It was hard to get along with Yoo Ah In, if he didn't like you.

 

 

"Hanging out together?" Joongki titled his head when Kwangsoo came up to him during break. He was one of the last, to be specific the last one, to leave the room. He was one of those people, who desperatedly wanted to write a few more words, before handing it over to the professor. "Sungkyung thought it was a good idea to gather up since we just finished the last exam." Kwangsoo explained. Joongki closed his notebook before looking at Kwangsoo again. "I don't have anything against it. Who is coming?" 

"Sungkyung invited some of our friends." Kwangsoo said and soon began to grin at the mention of Sungkyung's name. Joongki rolled his eyes. His friend was way too predictible. "Just confess to her, idiot." Kwangsoo looked quite offended when Joongki suggested that idea. "I can't! She is the queen of the University!" He stated. From a scale from 1 to 10, Joongki would rate this at 6. Kwangsoo said way more stupider stuff. "I can guarantee you she is.. not." This didn't go well with Kwangsoo opinion though. "You are not worthy to be her friend." Kwangsoo scowled at Joongki. How dare he insult his Lee Sung Kyung like that. 

"Yeah, I honestly wonder why I'm friends with you." Joongki muttered before leaving Kwangsoo at the water dispenser.

Joongki checked the time on his wrist watch. He still had one lecture to kill before he could call it quits for today. All he wanted to do now was falling into his bed and sleep.

 

 

"Sorry, I can't go home with you today. My old man will pick me up." Jennie sighed as she got her shoes out of her locker. "I wouldn't have gone home with you, anyway. Joonyoung will walk me home." Hyuna replied. Jennie deadpanned her. "You don't worry about your friend? Your best friend?" "Well, I worry about the people around you." Hyuna said honestly. It was only yesterday when Jennie threw a ball accidently out of the gym. It hit one male on the head, who played soccer outside. "Shut up." 

"You guys have been only seeing each other at school lately." Jennie commented after putting her sneakers on. Hyuna sighed before throwing her backpack around her shoulder. "He is practising these days. I don't want to stress him that's why we only met up in school." "You don't look ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter