ten

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't funny anymore. Hyuna didn't like it at all.

"Hey! You!" She called out helplessly but Joonyoung wouldn't turn around. No matter how many times she called out to him. He just wouldn't listen to her. "Joonyoung!" The other students in the hallway were already throwing odd looks at the girl, who was still ignored by the infamous hearthrob. Jennie, who intended to hide to let the two talk, came out from behind the pillar and stepped towards her bestie. Even she found Joonyoung's behaviour odd. Because the last time she checked was the boy head over heels in love with Hyuna. Why would he, out of all people, go away like that? 

"What happened?" Jennie asked while still staring after Joonyoung until his back disappeared from her view in the mids of other students. "Ask him.. he just ignored me?" Hyuna muttered. "Maybe our musician had a bad day?" Jennie supplied to which Hyuna bit her tongue. She didn't plan for this to happen. Originally she wanted to ask him out for a christmas date, which was right around the corner. "It's still early. Maybe he will be in a better mood later in the day?" Jennie said and nudged the girl lightly. "Maybe..." It was still frustrating to Hyuna. Call her spoiled but she wasn't used to Joonyoung being like that, which soured her mood as well. 

But unlike what Jennie said earlier. Joonyoung's mood didn't light up. In fact he wasn't in school anymore when Hyuna went to check on him. 

"Didn't he tell you?" His friend asked as he looked at Hyuna. Hyuna frowned slightly as she stared at him. "Tell me what?" "Didn't he go to tell you about it earlier?" He wondered. Jennie, who stood in between the two, frowned slighlty when she saw Hyuna tightening her fists. Hyuna didn't like it when people dragged on for short answers. And Mino was definitely a person like that. "Okey, listen wannabe rapper!" Jennie started as she began to poke said guy. "Where the is Joonyoung?" She asked. Mino flinched back from Jennie's side before replying quickly, "He went to the audition!" 

Jennie widenend her eyes. Seemingly in shocked for a moment before turning to Hyuna. "He went to a.. audition?" Hyuna muttered. Her gaze fixed on the floor before slowly raising her head. "And he didn't tell me something as important as that?" "Hyuna.." Jennie called out to her softly before turning to Mino with a glare. As if he was the one at fault for what Joonyoung did. "I didn't do anything!" "You are his friend! You're as worse as him!" Jennie pointed out which totally didn't make sense in Mino's eyes. But when did Jennie Kim ever make sense to him? 

"I will kill that freaking idiot!" Hyuna exclaimed suddenly and stomped away from the two which even caught Jennie off-guard. Hyuna wasn't a crybaby or something but she knew that Hyuna could get sentimental sometimes. And she thought that would be the case with Joonyoung too but looks like the 'girlfriend' in her got fired up.

 

 

"Then, that's called a date right?" Sungkyung smiled before taking her purse from the table. Joongki blinked at her. "W-wait, didn't you say it was just a friendly gathering?" He asked. He clearly remembered that the girl asked for a gathering with the others or something like that? Never did she mention a 'date'. "It is, but only the two of us!" Sungkyung winked at him before flipping her hair to one side. "And don't you dare to bring someone along." Her eyes glinted in something what Joongki liked to call 'the real Sungkyung'. A look Kwangsoo got from time to time from her without him knowing. Oh, what a poor pabo Joongki had as friend. "But-" "It will be just us two on christmas eve. That's my only wish, Joongki." Sungkyung stared at him with her big round eyes. Even if she pulled the cutesy attitude, it wouldn't work on Joongki. It never did. So, she tried for once to be completely honest. 

"O-okey." Joongki sighed as he leaned back in his seat. Although, Sungkyung wasn't pleased with his reaction, he was agreeing to go on a date with her. She never worked so hard for someone  to date her like with Joongki. He was a hard nut but she eventually broke him. She smiled brightly at him before leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek. Sungkyung cheered to herself as she walked away from Joongki. While the guy was left alone in the library. He was known to get along with quite a lot females but what they didn't know was that as soon as they harbored feelings for him, were they out of his life. Some of them were merely just friends which was why he still hung out with them like with Stephanie Lee. 

Joongki liked Sungkyung as a friend. Nothing more. He really wanted to keep it this way but if she continues like that she was on the best way to end their friendship.

Ah-In who watched everything from a safe distance pushed himself away from the wall and followed after Sungkyung. "For a idiot that just forced a date out of the goody two-shoes are you too happy." He commented. Sungkyung, who walked in front of him, turned around with a soft glare. "What?" 

"Are you that happy that you forced him to agree on a date with you?" He blatanly stated. 

"Are you on it again? Badmouthing Joongki? Honestly, when are you going to stop?" Sungkyung asked. She crossed her arms while still trying to keep it down. Ah-In smiled as he stepped towards her. "It never gets boring." 

"Anyways, what's so good about him?" Ah-In wondered. His cousin wasn't a bad catch. In fact she even had the title 'campus queen' attached to her name whenever people mentioned her. Though he would never admit it to her. She was still better than Joongki in so many ways. He didn't deserve someone like Sungkyung. Because he knows Joongki. Ah-In knew those kind of things that people liked to hide from everyone. And Joongki had plenty of those.

"It's just... Joongki. Because he is Joongki." Sungkyung smiled before leaving him at that. Ah-In looked quite taken aback by that since he rarely saw her smile like that. Normally she would greet everyone with the fake smile he always saw her with but not like now. She must really like that idiot. 

"Do I have to save you from a heartbreak now?" Ah-In muttered as he stared after her. No matter how charming Sungkyung was. She could never have Joongki. In fact no one could. No girl could change that.

Because even a goody two-shoes could hide the darkest secrets. 

 

 

"Are you free?" 

Joongki raised a brow at her before pulling his keys out. "Why? Do you want to ask me out?" He joked while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter